Did anyone ever figure out what Hexadrone is?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just came across a PH called Hexadrone, and very little information is available on what it actually is. After doing some research, I learned that it is supposedly a substance called 6-chloro-testosterone (or something similar). Does anyone have anymore information on the product? The company claims it provides Epistane/Halodrol-quality gains and is unmethylated. Oh, and it doesn't aromatize, either. It all sounds too good to be true, so hopefully one you guys can chime in and tell me what the deal is.

BTW, are there any other "little-known" PH's like this out there that are worth considering?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I didn't know; thanks for clarifying. I see that another online PH retailer is selling their brand of it, so maybe it will actually contain what it's claimed to contain? LOL. The lack of methylation and purported lack of side effects is also attractive to me...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but now a reputed online vendor has released their own brand of 6-chloro-testosterone. It has nothing to do with the first company that made it. That's why I was wondering if this newer product was legitimate since I'm assuming it's dosed adequately.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I just came across a PH called Hexadrone, and very little information is available on what it actually is. After doing some research, I learned that it is supposedly a substance called 6-chloro-testosterone (or something similar). Does anyone have anymore information on the product? The company claims it provides Epistane/Halodrol-quality gains and is unmethylated. Oh, and it doesn't aromatize, either. It all sounds too good to be true, so hopefully one you guys can chime in and tell me what the deal is.

BTW, are there any other "little-known" PH's like this out there that are worth considering?
It was tested, and the product was found to be bunk...
The testing was ordered by someone with a vested interest, who runs a rival company, and it was not found to be "bunk".

garbage thats what it was lol.
The product had many positive online reviews.

Yeah, but now a reputed online vendor has released their own brand of 6-chloro-testosterone. It has nothing to do with the first company that made it. That's why I was wondering if this newer product was legitimate since I'm assuming it's dosed adequately.
I don't think it's particularly difficult to make, and a number of companies are now selling this compound (PHF, after denouncing Hexadrone, will be launching their own 6-chloro powder shortly).
There's some compounds that, when they're claimed to be in things, a strong degree of suspicion should be employed (like those products that claim 2-cyano-phera, or thiomesterone, or made-up nomenclature). This isn't one of those situations.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The testing was ordered by someone with a vested interest, who runs a ***** company, and it was not found to be "bunk".

The product had many positive online reviews.

I don't think it's particularly difficult to make, and a number of companies are now selling this compound (PHF, after denouncing Hexadrone, will be launching their own 6-chloro powder shortly).
There's some compounds that, when they're claimed to be in things, a strong degree of suspicion should be employed (like those products that claim 2-cyano-phera, or thiomesterone, or made-up nomenclature). This isn't one of those situations.
So Henry in your opinion do you think this is a solid product. I've considered it but I kept hearing negatives. But now that I'm hearing a reputable guy like yourself vouch for it. I am considering it again. Have you used it yourself? What are your thoughts on it

henryv

Awards
  • Established
So Henry in your opinion do you think this is a solid product. I've considered it but I kept hearing negatives. But now that I'm hearing a reputable guy like yourself vouch for it. I am considering it again. Have you used it yourself? What are your thoughts on it
I think it probably contains what it says it does. Check out some reviews of other 6-chloro products to see if it suits your needs.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it probably contains what it says it does. Check out some reviews of other 6-chloro products to see if it suits your needs.
Henryv, thanks for providing your insight in this thread. The first company that manufactured a 6-chloro-testosterone product claimed the possibility of dry muscle gains on the proportion of Halodrol. They also claimed that it wasn't liver toxic at all. Based on the structure of 6-chloro-testosterone, do you know how true these claims are likely to be?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just giving this a quick bump to see if anyone else has run this compound. I wonder which one would be better between Hexadrone (6-chloro-testosterone) and Max LMG?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so that's a no on running it yourself I presume? any idea if the raws are expensive, cheap? how does this compare to m1t?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so that's a no on running it yourself I presume? any idea if the raws are expensive, cheap? how does this compare to m1t?
Since it's not methylated, it probably isn't anywhere as effective as M1T (then again, what do I know). I saw a forum post made by a rep for the company that was selling the 6-chloro-test and he said results would be comparable to Hdrol. They also claim that the PH has AI properties and is very dry. If that's the case, I wonder how it would be to stack 6-chloro-test with LMG?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since it's not methylated, it probably isn't anywhere as effective as M1T (then again, what do I know). I saw a forum post made by a rep for the company that was selling the 6-chloro-test and he said results would be comparable to Hdrol. They also claim that the PH has AI properties and is very dry. If that's the case, I wonder how it would be to stack 6-chloro-test with LMG?
thank you for your response. I was being a smart ass.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I actually take back what I said about Hexadrone being bunk, and definitely agree with what HenryV said. I've actually been in contact with Brett on a semi regular basis over the months, in regards to some non-supplement related things, and he is definitely a down to earth guy. Also, to my knowledge everything he currently sells is being tested, and if anything a new company had some stuff brought up by a competitor, due to competing interests...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you for your response. I was being a smart ass.
LMAO, I can't believe I didn't detect it myself. As I read back over your post, I see just how obvious it really was. Wow, haha, I feel like a doofus. When I was typing the response, I started to wonder why someone with your knowledge/experience would ask such a question, LOL.

So what kind of PCT do you think would be necessary for a cycle of 6-chloro-testosterone? Does anybody even know? LOL

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Sounds like another ****ty largely ineffective product. It may cause a prolapsed rectum, who knows?

You'd be better off taking real gears or just stay natty.

Just my 0.02

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Sounds like another ****ty largely ineffective product. It may cause a prolapsed rectum, who knows?

You'd be better off taking real gears or just stay natty.

Just my 0.02
Some people just aren't ready to cross over to the dark side...

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I have been running Hexadrone on a cut, stacked with DAA for the past 30 days. I am prone to sides so I started out running 1 pill (50 mg) with 3g bulk DAA. I have had great results at this dosage and never upped it. All I can say is this stack worked extremely well for me. I was able to go from 192 to about 182 at a caloric deficit without losing much muscle.

Energy, mood and libido were all high during this cycle. What I really liked is that it didn't make cardio difficult which I have found to be a problem with some compounds. Not sure if it is needed but going to run Clomid for PCT.

Not exactly the most detailed review in the world but I would definitely recommend this product and plan on using it again in the future. I couldn't find much information about it on the internet so I thought I would share.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been running Hexadrone on a cut, stacked with DAA for the past 30 days. I am prone to sides so I started out running 1 pill (50 mg) with 3g bulk DAA. I have had great results at this dosage and never upped it. All I can say is this stack worked extremely well for me. I was able to go from 192 to about 182 at a caloric deficit without losing much muscle.

Energy, mood and libido were all high during this cycle. What I really liked is that it didn't make cardio difficult which I have found to be a problem with some compounds. Not sure if it is needed but going to run Clomid for PCT.

Not exactly the most detailed review in the world but I would definitely recommend this product and plan on using it again in the future. I couldn't find much information about it on the internet so I thought I would share.
Thanks for posting your feedback. Can I ask whether you purchased it from the site selling 60-ct. bottles or from the site selling 120-ct. bottles?

Also, are you planning on having bloodwork done? All of the marketing write-ups tout the non-toxic nature of the compound, but I'm curious to see legitimate bloodwork that actually confirms that the product isn't liver toxic and doesn't cause shutdown.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Company selling 60 count bottles.

Sorry no bloods... I will consider tho,not a bad idea. Never done them before, PM me if you have a source.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Sorry, I was being lazy. Lol

Since I don't have preliminaries we really have nothing to compare... Not sure if its worth it.

As an outside source of test I don't know how this product would not shut someone down. Maybe not as bad as some more potent PH/DS but on some level.

I definitely saw an increase in body hair and some shedding up top. That's another reason I kept the dose low. It was minimal though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd be more interested in a 6-chloro boldenone instead of 6-chloro testosterone.

hmm, 17a methyl 6-choloro-boldenone.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
i'd be more interested in a 6-chloro boldenone instead of 6-chloro testosterone.

hmm, 17a methyl 6-choloro-boldenone.
Is anyone working on 6- chloro- boldenone? I'm going to go ahead and assume the 17a methyl is just on your wish list. Unless BA on another site is up to something I missed....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anyone working on 6- chloro- boldenone? I'm going to go ahead and assume the 17a methyl is just on your wish list. Unless BA on another site is up to something I missed....
No, just thinking.
I respond better to 17a methyl 4-chloro 1-dehydrotestosterone than 17a methyl 4-chloro test.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was considering getting some of the 6 chloro testosterone powder that was available until they sold out. its the acetate ester if i remember correctly and meant to be pinned or ran transdermally. it was like 23-24$. i realized though if someone was gonna run it TD u can buy a bottle of hexadrone for 25$ and get 3 grams. these powders are too damn expensive to run correctly. way over priced imo. think about it, they can sell 3 grams capped and in a bottle the same price as a gram of powder. the caps can be dumped in methanol(gas line de-icer), filter the fillers and evaporate the methanol or add an excess of water to the filtered methanol which will precipitate the 6 chloro and filter. very easy
What about just taking the caps orally? Is there no oral bioavailability at all?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Of course there is, or of course there isn't?

Then again, there is the whole issue of the batches that are on sale being impure...
Yeah I thought it tested at 60% pure or something?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
i was considering getting some of the 6 chloro testosterone powder that was available until they sold out. its the acetate ester if i remember correctly and meant to be pinned or ran transdermally. it was like 23-24$. i realized though if someone was gonna run it TD u can buy a bottle of hexadrone for 25$ and get 3 grams. these powders are too damn expensive to run correctly. way over priced imo. think about it, they can sell 3 grams capped and in a bottle the same price as a gram of powder. the caps can be dumped in methanol(gas line de-icer), filter the fillers and evaporate the methanol or add an excess of water to the filtered methanol which will precipitate the 6 chloro and filter. very easy
They didn't sell out there was something wrong with the powder

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
They didn't sell out there was something wrong with the powder
PA tested it and it came back 60% 6-chloro, 5% Test...or something illegal and something else. I thought the Hex also tested to something like 60% purity also but I could be wrong.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the 6-chloro powder sold by MR Supps? Does anyone know if that was tested?