PCT Reboot With Nolvadex

KtownWGBB

Awards
Cycle :
weeks 1&2: Alpha Mass

weeks 3-6: add 5-Alpha Test & Ursol-XT
weeks 7&8: Alpha Mass
weeks 9-12: ReBoot

Would Reboot be enough or should i just run the Nolvadex by itself at 20/20/10/10 or would anyone recommend Running the 2 together or is this considered Overkill. Also I am newer to PH and was wondering people have posted Have Nolvadex On hand for Gyno etc Do you just start Dosing the Nolvadex at 20 and taper down like normal continuing on ur current PCT routine or do you stop your OTC PCT and run the Nolvadex Solo. Thanks guys for the help will be posting a log of this come August.

rkhulk

Awards
Cycle :
weeks 1&2: Alpha Mass

weeks 3-6: add 5-Alpha Test & Ursol-XT
weeks 7&8: Alpha Mass
weeks 9-12: ReBoot

Would Reboot be enough or should i just run the Nolvadex by itself at 20/20/10/10 or would anyone recommend Running the 2 together or is this considered Overkill. Also I am newer to PH and was wondering people have posted Have Nolvadex On hand for Gyno etc Do you just start Dosing the Nolvadex at 20 and taper down like normal continuing on ur current PCT routine or do you stop your OTC PCT and run the Nolvadex Solo. Thanks guys for the help will be posting a log of this come August.
I have been reading a lot of forums and searching for nolvadex I found it on stenlabs but I'm wondering if its really any good being that it says not for injections not for human consumption. Would you have any advice on this or where you found nolvadex ?

steppinRazor

Awards
I have been reading a lot of forums and searching for nolvadex I found it on stenlabs but I'm wondering if its really any good being that it says not for injections not for human consumption. Would you have any advice on this or where you found nolvadex ?
No sourcing is allowed on this forum.
SERMs aren't used by injection..and the reason it says not for human consumption is because they are sold for "research" purposes only..legalities and such.
Google "research chemical SERM" take some time to visit other sites and look at reviews.