m1t or 1ad powder

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
m1t tabs or 1ad powder

Since 1-test powder is pretty scarce except for 1fast and for best bang for your buck. Which would you guy stock up on m1t tabs or 1ad powder?

timogburn

Awards
i see no point in buying m1t powder, it is a methyl so why not buy caps? they are dirt cheap

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
it says m1t meaning (caps)......or 1ad (powder)....hope that clears things up, i'll change that thanks.

timogburn

Awards
oh ok, well then I'd buy both. but if i had to choose one I'd go with 4ad. i havent used m1t yet, but i have purchased some for the future. There is just too many sides with m1t, 4ad is a great compound that can be used over and over again without feeling like you want to kill yourself.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i got plenty of 4ad on hand, just made a purchase of it. Just wondering which would go best with it. Tried m1t alone, it was killer, shut down hard....wondering how it works with 4ad cause hadnt tried it....hadnt tried 1ad so was wondering how that worked with 4ad, done 4ad many times with good gains, but i get bloat. thats why i needed something to stack it with.

timogburn

Awards
People run m1t with 4ad all the time to combat the sides, it seems to be the most popular compound to run m1t with. i have no personal experience with m1t, so i cant say, but i have read alot of threads where people run 4ad with m1t, usually around 600mg/day.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Stock up on 1-test cyp, ony $5 a gram if you buy 15 grams at 1fast.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Since 1-test powder is pretty scarce except for 1fast and for best bang for your buck. Which would you guy stock up on m1t tabs or 1ad powder?
I would opt for the 1-AD. You can always throw plenty of 1-ad into a cycle. M1T should be used sparingly. 1 bottle of it should last a while.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for the 1-AD. You can always throw plenty of 1-ad into a cycle. M1T should be used sparingly. 1 bottle of it should last a while.
Thanks NP, at what dose whould one usually take 1ad per day?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Def the 1-ad if the choice is between the two, but like NP said the M1T should be used sparingly so even if you pick up 1 or 2 bottles, you should be good for a while. And since M1T is so cheap it could be easy to do that.....

O14

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks NP, at what dose whould one usually take 1ad per day?
Stick to a range of 300-900mg a day. I would start @ 300mg if you've never used it. May as well start low and work your way up.