All international users get in here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. All international users get in here


    Post, something about where you are from so I know who you guys are... trying to locate some of you...


  2. Living I'm the land down under! Where the customs make you wonder lol Aussie mate!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    Living I'm the land down under! Where the customs make you wonder lol Aussie mate!
    You get my PM?
    •   
       


  4. Yep just returned pm

  5. Australia as well.

  6. Where are you bro

  7. Perth.

  8. I'm from your moms house.

  9. I get all my gear from wa! Customs must be easy there lol! Any other Aussies?

  10. Lol hey I'm at your mums house too! But can't work out where I am cause she's so big she lives in 2 postcodes ; ) I'm going to sizzler lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    Lol hey I'm at your mums house too! But can't work out where I am cause she's so big she lives in 2 postcodes ; ) I'm going to sizzler lol
    For real? I'd go to sizzler too.

  12. Lol mmmm steak

  13. Another residing in Aussie here!

  14. Where you at Luke?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    Where you at Luke?
    Mackay bro. Only for work lol Gold Coast is home. I take it by your avi your a sydneysider?

  16. Aussie
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Australia too...brissy

  18. Canada over here.

  19. Argentina! But right now on Mexico working.

  20. Yeah bro central coast nsw

  21. My brother lives in Aussie. He receives gear.

  22. You're all under fcking arrest, I'll be flying in to pick everybody up since now I know where you are located.

  23. Ha has you'll need a big ass plane to put us all on ; )

  24. Aussie dealer here

  25. NZ Bruu.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  26. From Australia Melbourne

  27. Aussie from Sydney

  28. Runners gf!? Hahaha

  29. Quote Originally Posted by gavinprice9 View Post
    Runners gf!? Hahaha
    Yes...proud to be ...y is that funny? Lol

  30. Know him! good bloke, tell him i said hey

  31. Quote Originally Posted by gavinprice9 View Post
    Know him! good bloke, tell him i said hey
    Here bro sup
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  32. Quote Originally Posted by gavinprice9 View Post
    Know him! good bloke, tell him i said hey
    Here sure is

  33. Any of you want to buy my stash, trying to raise money for charity:

    9 Trenazone
    12 Ultradrol
    8 Mechabol

    Edit: Adding in 4 grams of Trestolone Acetate!

    Buy everything for $1300 or best offer

    also have some Axon for sale

    The Charity:

    The Guardian Angel Foundations

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Any of you want to buy my stash, trying to raise money for charity:

    9 Trenazone
    12 Ultradrol
    8 Mechabol

    Edit: Adding in 4 grams of Trestolone Acetate!

    Buy everything for $1300 or best offer

    also have some Axon for sale

    The Charity:

    The Guardian Angel Foundations
    Where in aus you from

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Any of you want to buy my stash, trying to raise money for charity:

    9 Trenazone
    12 Ultradrol
    8 Mechabol

    Edit: Adding in 4 grams of Trestolone Acetate!

    Buy everything for $1300 or best offer

    also have some Axon for sale

    The Charity:

    The Guardian Angel Foundations
    Where from aus are you from

  36. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    Ha has you'll need a big ass plane to put us all on ; )
    remember "Con-Air" the movie? LMFAO!

  37. Land of fruits, nuts, and flakes!



    No homo.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Here bro sup
    Hows the journey to 8% Bf Going?

    im attempting to recomp at the moment

    Dermacrine + SD + Tren E, So bloated up with water!

  39. Lol that was a awesome movie god dam nic cages wife in that was hot! Do we get to wear muzzles

  40. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    Lol that was a awesome movie god dam nic cages wife in that was hot! Do we get to wear muzzles
    hahaha, of course....muzzles for everybody! You roiders are usually foaming at the mouth in roid rage anyways
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha-GPC users get in here!
    By freqfly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 10:47 PM
  2. Revamp users, get in here!
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 04:02 PM
  3. androhard/stanodrol users get in here!
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 10:32 PM
  4. To All Australians Get in Here!
    By benj851 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:08 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in