First Cycle

pman12345

Awards
Hey guys, I am about to start my first cycle and was wondering if anyone thinks that I will be doing this right.

I will be running a 4 week cycle of Xtreme Mass by Anabolic Technologies. (Superdrol clone)
Website says its pretty safe and contains milk thistle, etc but I will be taking precautions
I will be running AI Sports Cycle Support while on the cycle (look up to see everything that's in it... it has a ton of stuff)
I will be running Arimidex for PCT (0.5 mg for the first 2 weeks and then 0.25 for the remaining 2 weeks)
I will also be preloading Milk Thistle for about 5 days before my cycle starts.

I understand that a lot of people would say to run clomid or nolva for a SERM but a guy at my gym recommended just Arimidex for PCT (he's on Winstrol atm and swears up and down that Arimidex is the only thing that I need to run)

I saw one guy run extreme mass with great gains (he only took the PH and ran an over the counter PCT afterwards without any problems)

Any suggestions, tips, etc are welcome.
Thanks guys.

pman12345

Awards
I will also be taking fish oil each day for Joint Support

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor not a serm. Do what he says, get a few bras. I really hope you get a serm though. Bras are kind of expensive.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
First of all, you should not run superdrol for your first cycle. It's harsh, among the harshest. You mention AI cycle support, which is a good start, but then you don't seem to have a clear plan for PCT. Your buddy is wrong. You should have a SERM. Even if it's unnecessary (I don't believe that's the case but just for the sake of argument), it's insurance.

How old are you, what is your diet like, how long have you been training, what does your training look like, and what are your goals?

pman12345

Awards
I'm 20 which I know is a little young but I'm set on doing this cycle. I have a clean diet and will be eating 3500-4000 calories while on cycle. I train 5 days a week at high intensity and I hope to bulk up as much as I can on this cycle. I have been lifting for 5 years but want this to get me over a natural plateau. I know one kid that was 17 and took this while running an over the counter pct (pretty stupid I know) and he had no problems at all.

RayBarone

RayBarone

Awards
Do some more research brah. I've been looking at stuff for a few weeks now and just by the way your post is, it doesn't sound very knowledgeable.

No hate.

Just put in some more time looking into stuff. But that's just what I think.

Pls stay safe.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
too young, bad first choice, no serm mentioned......

FAIL

pman12345

Awards
If I really need a SERM, I'll probably run nolva over clomid. How necessary is a SERM? I've looked at them up and down but the guy that I'm getting my stuff from has done tons of cycles and swears up and down that Arimidex is all I need for a standalone PCT

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I'm 20 which I know is a little young but I'm set on doing this cycle. I have a clean diet and will be eating 3500-4000 calories while on cycle. I train 5 days a week at high intensity and I hope to bulk up as much as I can on this cycle. I have been lifting for 5 years but want this to get me over a natural plateau. I know one kid that was 17 and took this while running an over the counter pct (pretty stupid I know) and he had no problems at all.
Yes, you're too young. Full stop. How tall are you and what do you weigh? At 20, your natural plateau is much likely a lot higher than you've hit. What does 5 days a week at high intensity mean? What is your maintenance calorie level if you are going to be eating between 3500-4000 on cycle?

Just because you know a kid who did it when he was too young doesn't make it a good idea. I know people who have been shot and survived. Does that make me bulletproof?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
If I really need a SERM, I'll probably run nolva over clomid. How necessary is a SERM? I've looked at them up and down but the guy that I'm getting my stuff from has done tons of cycles and swears up and down that Arimidex is all I need for a standalone PCT
How much do you care about producing testosterone naturally and keeping your gains?

goat23

goat23

Awards
Dude dude dude!your running superdrol pls coming from someone that loves sd and has ran 5 cycles of it get that ****ing serm!!!! I'm trying to look after you mate pls and your mate is suggesting a ai all that does is suppress estrogen , so you'll have no estrogen and no test you will feel like death! Yes you need the ai to suppress extra estro that the serm will help activate! A serm kick starts your natty test and help your balls recover so you can use your dick, which alot of people lose on sd!!! Get nolva mate if what I said dont convince you it also serves as a great cutting tool for me too!! Whatch your body on sd mate and listen to if

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Not to pick on you, OP, but has your buddy ever gotten bloodwork done after his cycle + PCT with just arimidex? Assuming he hasn't, how would one know whether or not that was all he needed?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I have been lifting for 5 years
yea right.

i watchd my dad drive for 16 years before getting a license. i guess i had 16 years of driving experience before even getting a license. same logic right?

pman12345

Awards
goat23: thanks for the info. I will definitely get my hands on a SERM before my cycle is even close to over. Which SERM should I get? Dosages? and could I order off of a research chemical website? (it's like $55 on there)

srblan: I don't think that he has got any tests yet to test for all of that. As soon as my cycle and PCT is over, I will be hitting the doc up ASAP to make sure that everything is okay. How should I go about asking them to test without them thinking that I did designer steroids? I am also 205 lbs, roughly 12-13% bf, and 6' 2".

To everyone else: I will be doing this cycle even though I am 20... I just want to make sure that I can do it the right way while minimizing my side effects to the full extent.

pman12345

Awards
OnionKnight: I have been training for 5 years. The first year, I was learning what to do and did not make too many gains, 2nd year I was still learning but started to know what I was exactly doing, 3rd year I got on a good routine, 4th and 5th year I hit the gym hard while taking a week off after every 3 months and sometimes 2 months.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
To everyone else: I will be doing this cycle even though I am 20... I just want to make sure that I can do it the right way while minimizing my side effects to the full extent.
They always do...
Good luck man. One day you will realize we are trying to help even though it's obviously not what you want to hear

srblan

Awards
  • Established
goat23: thanks for the info. I will definitely get my hands on a SERM before my cycle is even close to over. Which SERM should I get? Dosages? and could I order off of a research chemical website? (it's like $55 on there)

srblan: I don't think that he has got any tests yet to test for all of that. As soon as my cycle and PCT is over, I will be hitting the doc up ASAP to make sure that everything is okay. How should I go about asking them to test without them thinking that I did designer steroids? I am also 205 lbs, roughly 12-13% bf, and 6' 2".

Don't lie to your doctor. If you were older, complaining of low-t symptoms might get them to test your levels, but at your age they are more likely to look for low thyroid levels or pituitary tumors. That's part of the issue. Depending on the state you live in, you may just be able to order labs. In my state, you need a doctor for that. You're not just looking at hormone levels but also liver enzymes and cholesterol. Those get really bad with oral steroids.

Do you drink? If the answer used to be yes, it's no before you even think about oral steroids.

pman12345

Awards
srblan: I do drink during the school year but I have only drank 2 times this whole summer. I will not touch any alcohol until the PCT is over. The cycle support is for cholesterol and liver support as well.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
srblan: I do drink during the school year but I have only drank 2 times this whole summer. I will not touch any alcohol until the PCT is over. The cycle support is for cholesterol and liver support as well.
I get that, but you'll soon realize that it doesn't help as much as you'd hope. I use TONs of cycle support supps - NAC, TUDCA, ALA, etc, and that's just for my liver.