Is Ostarine (Enobosarm) considered a ph?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
No it is actually classified as a SARM, look it up there is a lot of interesting info on it.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got it. Thanks. Been reading nothing but good things about it. Problem is getting my hands on it without other stuff mixed into it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No it is actually classified as a SARM, look it up there is a lot of interesting info on it.
This above, and it was ok but I would not run it again with out stacking it with something else. It also seemed to be almost wet it had a lot of water retention and very mild muscle building might work as a good replacement for a OTC test base of sorts. Also I seen no difference between 50mg and 20 mg so go with the lower dose.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Google ostanish. Its pure ostarine
Hell no, I would rather shoot myself in the foot then go through another 2 month wait ordering from elite labs that place has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with on any site!! The last time I ordered from them every item said in stock 4 weeks later they updated the site to say out of stock and still took another 3-4 weeks to actually send me anything.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually finishing up a stack of osta Rx and liquid S4 (see link below). The only reason I chose the osta Rx is because I've read to many horror stories of people getting ripped off. Overall though I agree, I don't think running it alone is worth it from what I've been reading.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/230448-osta-rx-liquid.html

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Google ostanish. Its pure ostarine
Hell no, I would rather shoot myself in the foot then go through another 2 month wait ordering from elite labs that place has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with on any site!! The last time I ordered from them every item said in stock 4 weeks later they updated the site to say out of stock and still took another 3-4 weeks to actually send me anything.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea I purchased multiple bottles before they started having issues. The guy who runs the site has gotten really sick

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yea I purchased multiple bottles before they started having issues. The guy who runs the site has gotten really sick
I am not aware of the why just that it was next to impossible to get a response via email then promised all these extras to make up for how late it shipped and then failed ship them, so I didn't bother to order there again. Honestly if they fixed the delay problem the prices are not bad.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
OP orbit nutrition has ostanish in stock just an FYI. Its the only other company that sells it

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't think running it alone is worth it from what I've been reading.
I have DAA (D-aspartic acid) on hand. Figured I'd pair this up with osta. I'm not looking for crazy gains. I run and mountainbike and I'm trying to get ready for the Tough Mudder in October. Took me almost 3 hours to finish 3 years ago it without any supplements. From what I've been reading ostarine has excellent healing qualities. Everything else with it is a bonus!

Thanks for the info guys.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Ordered and gonna do 6 weeks.
If you log it send me a link, I'd like to follow along. Make sure you have a proper PCT in line, despite what people think osta is suppressive but very mild.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Run an AI with it. I've seen others say this and I started to bloat after 4 weeks. Don't worry about your joints either. One great thing about Ostra is it helps out with squeaky, dry joints. I ran erase, DAA and Anabeta OG with it on a -500 cal cut and it was great. PCT I just extended the Erase, DAA and Anabeta for 4 more weeks tapering down the erase as I go.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I ran 2 ostarine cycles. Got some PR's, I was surprised. Use an AI.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I ran 2 ostarine cycles. Got some PR's, I was surprised. Use an AI.
^^^^ This, especially if you are running doses over 20mg.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any problems with headaches? I've read on a few logs that people were experiencing them.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Any problems with headaches? I've read on a few logs that people were experiencing them.
Um...not that I remember. Not like chronic or anything, maybe here and there? If I did get headaches, it was no big deal. But pretty sure I didnt

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I haven't got any headaches but everyone is different. I notice I do drink more water than I did before the cycle though so i can see people having headaches from dehydration.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
More then likely this is related to blood pressure or dehydration.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
From my own experience osta did not do anything for me. Kept my strength up a lil bit but not worth the price tag. It's like a hype product IMO

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Agreed about elite labs
Ordered ostanish may 3 and still have not recieved it and its almost july. Insane.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Agreed about elite labs
Ordered ostanish may 3 and still have not recieved it and its almost july. Insane.
It really is sad, once I got the product it was good but the wait just is not worth it with any other option out there.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed about elite labs
Crazy. I ordered mine from EL in the middle of May and got it 8-10 days later.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Crazy. I ordered mine from EL in the middle of May and got it 8-10 days later.
LOL you had nice timing that is when mine came in from an order in March....

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Wtf I ordered beginning of may and still nothing. Life is so unfair lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Because y'all ordered from g a y places. If you need help just inquire.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got my order in the mail today! Damn that was quick! Guess I'll start today then.

Any good AI's I can get from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? They're only a few miles down the road from me.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Just got my order in the mail today! Damn that was quick! Guess I'll start today then.

Any good AI's I can get from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? They're only a few miles down the road from me.
You could try erase and hope its strong enough

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You don't really need to worry about an AI when using osta, but a test booster should be used.
I also wouldn't mix osta with ph or steroids.
IMO it's just a waste of the osta. They're both competing for androgen receptors, and the roids will more than likely win.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
You don't really need to worry about an AI when using osta, but a test booster should be used.
I also wouldn't mix osta with ph or steroids.
IMO it's just a waste of the osta. They're both competing for androgen receptors, and the roids will more than likely win.
well, if you used test you'd need an AI. Test boosters? Do they even work? I ran osta 2x and I really did better when I added the AI. Just my .02

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if you used test you'd need an AI. Test boosters? Do they even work? I ran osta 2x and I really did better when I added the AI. Just my .02
I only recommend a test booster to avoid any bit of shutdown.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OP get some erase and run it at 2 caps a day. Lots of logs out there that showed estro sides creeped in after week 4. I've ran Osta twice and it happened to me both times.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
OP get some erase and run it at 2 caps a day. Lots of logs out there that showed estro sides creeped in after week 4. I've ran Osta twice and it happened to me both times.
What were your results on both runs? How long and dosage?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's the general consensus on SARMS? How much can someone expect to gain, realistically, during a 6-7 week cycle?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what's the general consensus on SARMS? How much can someone expect to gain, realistically, during a 6-7 week cycle?
My experience, 5 lbs and like mentioned set some PR's.
My opinion is it's best used a couple weeks after a pct or to kind of build up before a cycle. Cease use 4 weeks prior to starting a cycle, and hopefully you'll hold on to all the gains and cruise into your cycle full blast.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My experience, 5 lbs and like mentioned set some PR's.
My opinion is it's best used a couple weeks after a pct or to kind of build up before a cycle. Cease use 4 weeks prior to starting a cycle, and hopefully you'll hold on to all the gains and cruise into your cycle full blast.
Thanks for your input. What is your opinion on doing a totally standalone cycle of Ostarine? If it's not taken after coming off a cycle, could gains of >5 pounds be expected?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your input. What is your opinion on doing a totally standalone cycle of Ostarine? If it's not taken after coming off a cycle, could gains of >5 pounds be expected?
Easily, as long as you follow a good diet.
Take it with 2g LCLT every day. Carnitine increases the amount of androgen receptors. SARMs act directly on androgen receptors. BOOM!

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Easily, as long as you follow a good diet.Take it with 2g LCLT every day. Carnitine increases the amount of androgen receptors. SARMs act directly on androgen receptors. BOOM!
Looked into what you said and:
According to the investigators, less muscle damage may have resulted in more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones,9 a circumstance that may explain the reduced progression of muscle damage (measured by MRI) in the recovery days following RE.9,10 With more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones, muscle growth potential is also increased.
Thanks for the tip! Now what brand do you recommend? I've read that 2g/day is more than enough.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked into what you said and: Thanks for the tip! Now what brand do you recommend? I've read that 2g/day is more than enough.
I've always been partial to Nutraplanet bulk powder. Can't taste it when added to your preworkout.