Is Ostarine (Enobosarm) considered a ph?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0

    Is Ostarine (Enobosarm) considered a ph?


    Ostarine (Enobosarm.) Is it a ph?

  2. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    No it is actually classified as a SARM, look it up there is a lot of interesting info on it.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  3. Registered User
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Got it. Thanks. Been reading nothing but good things about it. Problem is getting my hands on it without other stuff mixed into it.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    Google ostanish. Its pure ostarine
  5. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    No it is actually classified as a SARM, look it up there is a lot of interesting info on it.
    This above, and it was ok but I would not run it again with out stacking it with something else. It also seemed to be almost wet it had a lot of water retention and very mild muscle building might work as a good replacement for a OTC test base of sorts. Also I seen no difference between 50mg and 20 mg so go with the lower dose.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  6. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Google ostanish. Its pure ostarine
    Hell no, I would rather shoot myself in the foot then go through another 2 month wait ordering from elite labs that place has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with on any site!! The last time I ordered from them every item said in stock 4 weeks later they updated the site to say out of stock and still took another 3-4 weeks to actually send me anything.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  7. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    I'm actually finishing up a stack of osta Rx and liquid S4 (see link below). The only reason I chose the osta Rx is because I've read to many horror stories of people getting ripped off. Overall though I agree, I don't think running it alone is worth it from what I've been reading.



    Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log
  8. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Google ostanish. Its pure ostarine
    Hell no, I would rather shoot myself in the foot then go through another 2 month wait ordering from elite labs that place has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with on any site!! The last time I ordered from them every item said in stock 4 weeks later they updated the site to say out of stock and still took another 3-4 weeks to actually send me anything.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  9. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Hell no, I would rather shoot myself in the foot then go through another 2 month wait ordering from elite labs that place has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with on any site!! The last time I ordered from them every item said in stock 4 weeks later they updated the site to say out of stock and still took another 3-4 weeks to actually send me anything.
    Yea I purchased multiple bottles before they started having issues. The guy who runs the site has gotten really sick
  10. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea I purchased multiple bottles before they started having issues. The guy who runs the site has gotten really sick
    I am not aware of the why just that it was next to impossible to get a response via email then promised all these extras to make up for how late it shipped and then failed ship them, so I didn't bother to order there again. Honestly if they fixed the delay problem the prices are not bad.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  11. Registered User
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I'm actually finishing up a stack of osta Rx and liquid S4 (see link below). The only reason I chose the osta Rx is because I've read to many horror stories of people getting ripped off. Overall though I agree, I don't think running it alone is worth it from what I've been reading.

    Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log
    Saw your log. Reading it. Thanks.
  12. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    OP orbit nutrition has ostanish in stock just an FYI. Its the only other company that sells it
  13. Registered User
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Was just looking at that. Thanks!
  14. Registered User
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I don't think running it alone is worth it from what I've been reading.
    I have DAA (D-aspartic acid) on hand. Figured I'd pair this up with osta. I'm not looking for crazy gains. I run and mountainbike and I'm trying to get ready for the Tough Mudder in October. Took me almost 3 hours to finish 3 years ago it without any supplements. From what I've been reading ostarine has excellent healing qualities. Everything else with it is a bonus!

    Thanks for the info guys.
  15. Registered User
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    OP orbit nutrition has ostanish in stock just an FYI. Its the only other company that sells it
    Ordered and gonna do 6 weeks.
  16. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Ordered and gonna do 6 weeks.
    If you log it send me a link, I'd like to follow along. Make sure you have a proper PCT in line, despite what people think osta is suppressive but very mild.
  17. Registered User
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post

    Ordered and gonna do 6 weeks.
    Run an AI with it. I've seen others say this and I started to bloat after 4 weeks. Don't worry about your joints either. One great thing about Ostra is it helps out with squeaky, dry joints. I ran erase, DAA and Anabeta OG with it on a -500 cal cut and it was great. PCT I just extended the Erase, DAA and Anabeta for 4 more weeks tapering down the erase as I go.
  18. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    I ran 2 ostarine cycles. Got some PR's, I was surprised. Use an AI.
  19. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I ran 2 ostarine cycles. Got some PR's, I was surprised. Use an AI.
    ^^^^ This, especially if you are running doses over 20mg.
  20. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    ^^^^ This, especially if you are running doses over 20mg.
    Yep, I was 25mg/day
  21. Registered User
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Any problems with headaches? I've read on a few logs that people were experiencing them.
  22. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Any problems with headaches? I've read on a few logs that people were experiencing them.
    Um...not that I remember. Not like chronic or anything, maybe here and there? If I did get headaches, it was no big deal. But pretty sure I didnt
  23. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Any problems with headaches? I've read on a few logs that people were experiencing them.
    I haven't got any headaches but everyone is different. I notice I do drink more water than I did before the cycle though so i can see people having headaches from dehydration.
  24. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Any problems with headaches? I've read on a few logs that people were experiencing them.
    More then likely this is related to blood pressure or dehydration.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  25. Registered User
    cashinova87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    From my own experience osta did not do anything for me. Kept my strength up a lil bit but not worth the price tag. It's like a hype product IMO
  26. Registered User
    Anabro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    112
    Answers
    0


    Agreed about elite labs
    Ordered ostanish may 3 and still have not recieved it and its almost july. Insane.
  27. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    Agreed about elite labs
    Ordered ostanish may 3 and still have not recieved it and its almost july. Insane.
    It really is sad, once I got the product it was good but the wait just is not worth it with any other option out there.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  28. Registered User
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    Agreed about elite labs
    Ordered ostanish may 3 and still have not recieved it and its almost july. Insane.
    Crazy. I ordered mine from EL in the middle of May and got it 8-10 days later.
  29. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Crazy. I ordered mine from EL in the middle of May and got it 8-10 days later.
    LOL you had nice timing that is when mine came in from an order in March....
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  30. Registered User
    Anabro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    112
    Answers
    0


    Wtf I ordered beginning of may and still nothing. Life is so unfair lol
  31. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Because y'all ordered from g a y places. If you need help just inquire.
  32. Registered User
    Anabro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    112
    Answers
    0


    For real bro FML
  33. Registered User
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Ordered and gonna do 6 weeks.
    Just got my order in the mail today! Damn that was quick! Guess I'll start today then.

    Any good AI's I can get from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? They're only a few miles down the road from me.
  34. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post

    Just got my order in the mail today! Damn that was quick! Guess I'll start today then.

    Any good AI's I can get from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? They're only a few miles down the road from me.
    You could try erase and hope its strong enough
  35. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post

    Just got my order in the mail today! Damn that was quick! Guess I'll start today then.

    Any good AI's I can get from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? They're only a few miles down the road from me.
    You don't really need to worry about an AI when using osta, but a test booster should be used.
    I also wouldn't mix osta with ph or steroids.
    IMO it's just a waste of the osta. They're both competing for androgen receptors, and the roids will more than likely win.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    You don't really need to worry about an AI when using osta, but a test booster should be used.
    I also wouldn't mix osta with ph or steroids.
    IMO it's just a waste of the osta. They're both competing for androgen receptors, and the roids will more than likely win.
    well, if you used test you'd need an AI. Test boosters? Do they even work? I ran osta 2x and I really did better when I added the AI. Just my .02
  37. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    well, if you used test you'd need an AI. Test boosters? Do they even work? I ran osta 2x and I really did better when I added the AI. Just my .02
    I only recommend a test booster to avoid any bit of shutdown.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  38. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    I only recommend a test booster to avoid any bit of shutdown.
    Yeah because it did shut me down at 25mg/day
  39. Registered User
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    OP get some erase and run it at 2 caps a day. Lots of logs out there that showed estro sides creeped in after week 4. I've ran Osta twice and it happened to me both times.
  40. Registered User
    ayanes35's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    OP get some erase and run it at 2 caps a day. Lots of logs out there that showed estro sides creeped in after week 4. I've ran Osta twice and it happened to me both times.
    What were your results on both runs? How long and dosage?
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 351
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 11:20 AM
  2. Is Mass Fx Max A Ph
    By jds1978 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 11:58 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 07:33 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in