Is Ostarine (Enobosarm) considered a ph?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Because y'all ordered from g a y places. If you need help just inquire.


  2. For real bro FML
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Ordered and gonna do 6 weeks.
    Just got my order in the mail today! Damn that was quick! Guess I'll start today then.

    Any good AI's I can get from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? They're only a few miles down the road from me.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post

    Just got my order in the mail today! Damn that was quick! Guess I'll start today then.

    Any good AI's I can get from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? They're only a few miles down the road from me.
    You could try erase and hope its strong enough

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post

    Just got my order in the mail today! Damn that was quick! Guess I'll start today then.

    Any good AI's I can get from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? They're only a few miles down the road from me.
    You don't really need to worry about an AI when using osta, but a test booster should be used.
    I also wouldn't mix osta with ph or steroids.
    IMO it's just a waste of the osta. They're both competing for androgen receptors, and the roids will more than likely win.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    You don't really need to worry about an AI when using osta, but a test booster should be used.
    I also wouldn't mix osta with ph or steroids.
    IMO it's just a waste of the osta. They're both competing for androgen receptors, and the roids will more than likely win.
    well, if you used test you'd need an AI. Test boosters? Do they even work? I ran osta 2x and I really did better when I added the AI. Just my .02

  7. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    well, if you used test you'd need an AI. Test boosters? Do they even work? I ran osta 2x and I really did better when I added the AI. Just my .02
    I only recommend a test booster to avoid any bit of shutdown.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    I only recommend a test booster to avoid any bit of shutdown.
    Yeah because it did shut me down at 25mg/day

  9. OP get some erase and run it at 2 caps a day. Lots of logs out there that showed estro sides creeped in after week 4. I've ran Osta twice and it happened to me both times.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    OP get some erase and run it at 2 caps a day. Lots of logs out there that showed estro sides creeped in after week 4. I've ran Osta twice and it happened to me both times.
    What were your results on both runs? How long and dosage?
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    You could try erase and hope its strong enough
    Are we talking erase pro?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post

    Are we talking erase pro?
    If it behooves you

  13. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    If it behooves you
    LOL! So be it.

  14. So what's the general consensus on SARMS? How much can someone expect to gain, realistically, during a 6-7 week cycle?

  15. I got some PR's

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    So what's the general consensus on SARMS? How much can someone expect to gain, realistically, during a 6-7 week cycle?
    My experience, 5 lbs and like mentioned set some PR's.
    My opinion is it's best used a couple weeks after a pct or to kind of build up before a cycle. Cease use 4 weeks prior to starting a cycle, and hopefully you'll hold on to all the gains and cruise into your cycle full blast.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    My experience, 5 lbs and like mentioned set some PR's.
    My opinion is it's best used a couple weeks after a pct or to kind of build up before a cycle. Cease use 4 weeks prior to starting a cycle, and hopefully you'll hold on to all the gains and cruise into your cycle full blast.
    Thanks for your input. What is your opinion on doing a totally standalone cycle of Ostarine? If it's not taken after coming off a cycle, could gains of >5 pounds be expected?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post

    Thanks for your input. What is your opinion on doing a totally standalone cycle of Ostarine? If it's not taken after coming off a cycle, could gains of >5 pounds be expected?
    Easily, as long as you follow a good diet.
    Take it with 2g LCLT every day. Carnitine increases the amount of androgen receptors. SARMs act directly on androgen receptors. BOOM!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Easily, as long as you follow a good diet.Take it with 2g LCLT every day. Carnitine increases the amount of androgen receptors. SARMs act directly on androgen receptors. BOOM!
    Looked into what you said and:
    According to the investigators, less muscle damage may have resulted in more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones,9 a circumstance that may explain the reduced progression of muscle damage (measured by MRI) in the recovery days following RE.9,10 With more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones, muscle growth potential is also increased.
    Thanks for the tip! Now what brand do you recommend? I've read that 2g/day is more than enough.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Looked into what you said and: Thanks for the tip! Now what brand do you recommend? I've read that 2g/day is more than enough.
    I've always been partial to Nutraplanet bulk powder. Can't taste it when added to your preworkout.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 351
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:20 PM
  2. Is Mass Fx Max A Ph
    By jds1978 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 11:11 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:58 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 08:33 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Log in
Log in