looking for advice on my 3rd PH cycle

fadedline

Awards
Hey guys, I've ran a cycle of hdrol solo, and hdrol with stano as my 2nd.

Looking to start a third in late july. I wanna run epi/hdrol as I've seen logs with great results, i was thinking something like 50/75/75/75/75/100 on hdrol and 20/20/30/30/40/40 on the epi. I really enjoyed the energy and lethargy combatitive effects of stanodrol, can I incorporate that as well? Like 450 throughout.

PCT Ill be using nolva 20/20/10/10 with tribulus or some form of test booster, also will be running cycle and PCT assist.

I'm looking to cut with this cycle which is why I went with epi and hdrol, any feedback on dosages or lengths would be appreciated!

joeyesto

Awards
I'm no that experienced as I am running my 3 cycle soon but I have noticed that you see less results when continuously jumping on the Same ph

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm no that experienced as I am running my 3 cycle soon but I have noticed that you see less results when continuously jumping on the Same ph
Your body desensitization will take care of that quickly.

Yes you can up to 450 just be careful. Also please take tribulas and throw it in the trash. Ergotest,dpol and erase. Add in ursolic acid if you want. Increases igf1 which is lowered on cycle. Add in olive leaf extract for thyroid recovery after cycle too if you want.

Also a cheaper alternative to stano at that dose is focus by androfactory. Neuro steroid. Includes increased motivation and agression /energy much like stano.

joeyesto

Awards
I'm going it run my lmg and halo v what do you thing I also have arimadex on had as an AI