Gain strength for beginner

BigDawgBP

Awards
Any PH that don't cause weight gain but still increase strength? I'm trying to lose while increasing strength. I've went from 305 to 285 while increasing strength(DAA erase) but I'm always looking for more ;)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope not for you. I wouldn't recommend any PH/DS/AAS to anyone that doesn't understand that the only thing that will make them gain weight is a caloric surplus, not chemicals. What's your body fat?

BigDawgBP

Awards
I understand weight gain/caloric surplus. I'm losing weight and increasing strength only because I'm a beginner and I've only been doing it for 3 months. Surprisingly I've been able to maintain 1800 cal/day while increasing strength. Said thing is I've always been weaker so now I'm at the strength level of a normal person. I'm not completely sure what my % is but I'm 6ft 285 so probably pretty high lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand weight gain/caloric surplus. I'm losing weight and increasing strength only because I'm a beginner and I've only been doing it for 3 months. Surprisingly I've been able to maintain 1800 cal/day while increasing strength. Said thing is I've always been weaker so now I'm at the strength level of a normal person. I'm not completely sure what my % is but I'm 6ft 285 so probably pretty high lol
People SHOULD wait until they've gotten as close as possible to their genetic potential, otherwise your just cheating yourself out of something you could have easily done naturally. With only 3 months of training under your belt, and eating a god awful low calorie intake, I'd say you focus on training and diet even more until you get more knowledgable and to a more desirable body fat.

I'm not trying to knock on you. Congratulations on your fat loss so far, but don't jump so far ahead, even if it's easy. PHs can be harmful, so why don't you wait until you can't possible achieve what you want to naturally? There's a pluthera of other ergogenic aids that can help you out until then. Welcome to AM

BigDawgBP

Awards
Thanks man I appreciate it. I always jump to far ahead of myself. I don't know what the problem is lol. I do need to learn more and I know I'm so damn impatient. I can't stand these guys at the gym that are way smaller than me but 3 times as strong

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know how frustrating it is. You see and easy way out. Just search around the forums here and you'll learn a lot.

PROness

Awards
I know how frustrating it is. You see and easy way out. Just search around the forums here and you'll learn a lot.
This.

If its instant gratification you seek you're in for a rude awakening once the honeymoon phase of training wears off.

BigDawgBP

Awards
Yea unfortunately that's what I keep hearing. Oh well, I think it's best that I train hard for a few years to see what I can achieve that way. Anyone see a problem is DAA, anabeta elite, and Erase pro? To much to soon or should I just keep working out with the basics before I upgrade supps?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Yea unfortunately that's what I keep hearing. Oh well, I think it's best that I train hard for a few years to see what I can achieve that way. Anyone see a problem is DAA, anabeta elite, and Erase pro? To much to soon or should I just keep working out with the basics before I upgrade supps?
Those are really much more useful when your diet and training regimen are in order. Otherwise it's a waste. Also, if you just did DAA and erase, you need time off before you do more. What kind of cardio do you do?

BigDawgBP

Awards
I was planning on doing it after being off for a few months. I do 30 minutes on the eliptical 5-6 days a week for now. Getting ready to up it to 45