Question regarding sources

C

CougarPride

Awards
I'm currently in the middle of planning my first cycle. I've got a friend who I can get it from, I know it's legit because he gets it from his brother in Slovakia.
He quoted me 400 for:

3 x 10ml vials test e
1 clomid
1 arimidex

Is this average? I got a website from some guy at the gym who is a frequent user, ****gear.net. I can get everything off this website, including nolva, for about 280.

I don't know whether it'd just be better to pay the 400 for something that's guaranteed, or try to save 150-200 by ordering from a website with mixed reviews about being legit, scam, etc.

Anybody have any input?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sourcing sites is against the rules

goat23

goat23

Awards
You should get all your gear from a reputable source I get mine from ....... Why don't my fingers work to type lil

macdady

macdady

Awards
I'm currently in the middle of planning my first cycle. I've got a friend who I can get it from, I know it's legit because he gets it from his brother in Slovakia.
He quoted me 400 for:

3 x 10ml vials test e
1 clomid
1 arimidex

Is this average? I got a website from some guy at the gym who is a frequent user, ****gear.net. I can get everything off this website, including nolva, for about 280.

I don't know whether it'd just be better to pay the 400 for something that's guaranteed, or try to save 150-200 by ordering from a website with mixed reviews about being legit, scam, etc.

Anybody have any input?
Your paying for quality lol his source gets it to him he gets it to you, there's a up charge(he's gotta make money too lol). Its like comparing wholesale stores to retail stores except with roids lol. Personally if your 100% sure your gonna get good gear is go with him. Because you might end up spending 680 if your not careful

C

CougarPride

Awards
Yeah, I just decided to go with my gut feeling. I guess I could just look at the extra $120 as an insurance to get legit gear. 400 is more than I had hoped to spend, but if I can gain and keep 20 lbs on this cycle is be satisfied. Also got some British dragon d bol from the same guy recently. Don't know whether I'm going to add it in yet though since this will be my first cycle.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
No source posting... though you may want to kick start things with a strong PH...

C

CougarPride

Awards
Wasn't source posting or asking for sources. And if you read my last response you'd see I talked about adding in d bol that I recently purchased