Help with pct confused.

akaf3rrar1

Awards
I have been taking brute from iron supplements 10 mg. I'm almost done with my cycle just 2 more days. I know I should wait two weeks before starting my pct, right? My pct is toremifene citrate 60 mg x 40 ct. I know I should tapper but what does should I take it at? I'm pretty sure I missed up somewhere and I've been researching for 5 hrs now and nothing.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Wow lol no no no... this isn't test your taking. Start pct day after your first dose... also the torem is another easy one. But sense you have a whole 5 hours under your belt I'll just go ahead and say your not looking hard enough within 5 minutes of googling you should have every dosing protocol for every seem out there... but hell at least you were smart enough to have a seem

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
5 hours my ass. i dont even think you put 5 minutes into your entire cycle

macdady

macdady

Awards
5 hours my ass. i dont even think you put 5 minutes into your entire cycle
Hahaha well I was trying to be nice, who knows maybe he still has dial up :p and it takes a crazy long time to load a page

akaf3rrar1

Awards
Wow lol no no no... this isn't test your taking. Start pct day after your first dose... also the torem is another easy one. But sense you have a whole 5 hours under your belt I'll just go ahead and say your not looking hard enough within 5 minutes of googling you should have every dosing protocol for every seem out there... but hell at least you were smart enough to have a seem
Well **** I don't have a pct. I only have those two things, yes it wasn't a lot of time, I'm in china and most websites are blocked sorry. But thx for your help regardless. 120/90/90/60 is the one I found. What do I do if I didn't start a pct with my cycle and just have the serm.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Well **** I don't have a pct. I only have those two things, yes it wasn't a lot of time, I'm in china and most websites are blocked sorry. But thx for your help regardless. 120/90/90/60 is the one I found. What do I do if I didn't start a pct with my cycle and just have the serm.
Run the torem right after your cycle. You'll probably be fine with just the SERM, but if you can, throw in some test boosters (like DAA) and an AI (like PES Erase) to help recovery.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Just take the torem like that its good that's the layout I use. Yikes bro pct is for after cycle not during you could add a AI and a natty test booster to the pct too after your done with this cycle... if you can call it that you should never touch this **** again with the amount of brain power you seem to invest in your body

akaf3rrar1

Awards
Well, I suppose it'll be worth it if you keep them in PCT. Good luck.
So I should take the serm the day after I'm done with my cycle right? 120/90/90/60? And get the other thing you said as well

macdady

macdady

Awards
So I should take the serm the day after I'm done with my cycle right? 120/90/90/60? And get the other thing you said as well
Yup day after your last pill the start dosing the torem and whatever else you have for pct sorry for the earlier confusion

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the dosing, but yes, the day after you're done. And if you get the DAA (which is d aspartic acid) run it 3 grams a day, and if you get the PES Erase or something similar, taper down the dosage from three pills every day down to one over the course of the PCT.

macdady

macdady

Awards
To be more clear on seem dosing go 120 for first 3 days then 90 the rest of that week then 90/90/60 at least that's what I've done/ or 120 first 3 then 90 the rest of that week then 90/60/60 if you want. There's many ways. You have 2 days to figure out what dosing you like best

akaf3rrar1

Awards
To be more clear on seem dosing go 120 for first 3 days then 90 the rest of that week then 90/90/60 at least that's what I've done/ or 120 first 3 then 90 the rest of that week then 90/60/60 if you want. There's many ways. You have 2 days to figure out what dosing you like best
Can someone plz write there dosing regiment. Plz

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Can someone plz write there dosing regiment. Plz
The word is "regimen", and dose the Torem like this:

Week 1: 120 for first three days, 90 for the rest of the week
Week 2: 90
Week 3: 60
Week 4: 30

akaf3rrar1

Awards
The word is "regimen", and dose the Torem like this:

Week 1: 120 for first three days, 90 for the rest of the week
Week 2: 90
Week 3: 60
Week 4: 30
I have a problem I have 60mg capsules that cannot be split in half to get 90 mg, how to solve this problem?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Why can't you split the pills? Lol this is why I always buy liquid

akaf3rrar1

Awards
Why can't you split the pills? Lol this is why I always buy liquid
Because the pill does not have the cut. This is more of a pill in a capsule, I can separate it but the powder inside is still not distributed evenly. Understand what I'm saying?

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Why didnt you have this all figured out before hand? Hmm ur gona have to get something else quick i wouldnt split those capsules just for the chance of less absorption out of the pill. Go liquid next time.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Dude just drop to 60mg. You ain't got much of a choice here, go 120 first 3 days then 60 the rest of the week then
Week 2: 60
Week3: 60
Week4: 60 every other day sense you can't split pills(saw this suggested on another thread because of the long half life of torem)

akaf3rrar1

Awards
Dude just drop to 60mg. You ain't got much of a choice here, go 120 first 3 days then 60 the rest of the week then
Week 2: 60
Week3: 60
Week4: 60 every other day sense you can't split pills(saw this suggested on another thread because of the long half life of torem)
Thank you so much! You are a nut saver.

macdady

macdady

Awards
And just for future reference plan the whole cycle and do more research before you do another cycle there's a thread somewhere on here with cycles fully laid out plain and simple just don't remember where. That and there's logs on just about every pH/ds aas and whatever else lol. Aaaaaannnnnd buy liquid serms from now on :p

akaf3rrar1

Awards
Hey if I take pes erase, how many should I take a day and should I taper??

macdady

macdady

Awards
Your lack of respect for the things you have put in and done to your body is astounding. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH... that is all lol there are more than enough logs on the internet to read for a year on the questions you have asked, try reading and absorbing.