The Merry Old Land of M1T.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Anybody just starting some M1T or in a cycle of it? How's it working for ya? I'm looking for more accounts of M1T users and the protocol they're using. Just so you know I've got some, plan to use it and have been on AM for a little bit now learning from you guys and it's been GREAT so far.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Hey brother used lgi alpha 20 with dragon pro tren for 3 weeks then bridged to sd and pro tren for another 3. Gains well total was around 35 pounds with the only side a puffy left nip when I increased the tren to 150mg ed. in pct now so can't comment on bloods yet though, using clomid and exemestene and feeling great

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Hey brother used lgi alpha 20 with dragon pro tren for 3 weeks then bridged to sd and pro tren for another 3. Gains well total was around 35 pounds with the only side a puffy left nip when I increased the tren to 150mg ed. in pct now so can't comment on bloods yet though, using clomid and exemestene and feeling great
Some sick ass gains my friend!! thanks for the response and first hand account. It does really help me get an idea of what I may expect. Hope the pct is taking care of the nip situation. The exemestene is an AI right, pardon the question but I still learning. I've got Nolva for when I start. Thx again.

goat23

goat23

Awards
No probs bro yeah it's a ai if I did this cycle again I'd run the ai throughout.yeah I usually run nolva for pct but i was recommended clomid if I was using tren. Clomid is putting me in a feel good state but the nolv tightens me up love it. Yeah I noticed every second week I'd have huge gains like 4kg a week. Also I usually get terrible sides from sd but this time nothing at all and I'm putting that down to the alpha

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Glad it was a good run for you and some great mass! Thanks for the insight. I don't have an AI, but have been thinking about it.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
m1a does have some conversion to m1t but i've used both and they are somewhat different.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
35 lbs? How much did you keep?

goat23

goat23

Awards
Yeah it's up for speculation generally around 5-10 per cent I think. But if that's all I got how much more size possibly could I have put on. I literally think my body hit its limits at the end I mean 35 pounds in 6 weeks I aimed for it butttt.... Yeah was consuming around 5k cals a day so it was getting hard to digest at the end I was getting sick of eating constabtly lol in regards to keeping Im only through w1 of pct and have dropped only 2 pound. If I can keep 25 ill be more than happy

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
i've used it a couple of times and it works. i've went as high as 40-50mg a day on it. depends on the user of course but its notorious for causing bloat, lethargy, and liver toxicity. some have described it as feeling like poison lol. the lethargy was a b1tch for me. also, the gains seem to play out around 3-4 weeks which is as long as you would want to run it anyway. there are better alternatives available. imo 60mg of epi will provide essentially the same gains without all of the sides. i guess i'd take it if i had it, but i wont be buying anymore of it.
Wow, dose was high! I'd be taking only 10mgs per day. So hoping to minimize the sides somewhat. Thanks for the account RH2012 it's appreciated.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I would try out Mithras instead. I can't really comment on what kind of size it will put on for another week, but the logs are showing that sides are pretty manageable/non-existent!

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Yeah looks like Alpha 1 is a nicer compound to run,was doing some reading on it. But that will have to wait I guess, only got M1T now so gotta run that.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Yeah looks like Alpha 1 is a nicer compound to run,was doing some reading on it. But that will have to wait I guess, only got M1T now so gotta run that.
m1t will give you bigger gains in size and strength.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol....I'm hoping.
It won't be any less than what you can achieve using alpha 1, you'll just need less mg/mg of the steroid to do it with m1t. Gains will be the same. You would just need about 60mg of alpha one to equal 20mg of m1t.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It won't be any less than what you can achieve using alpha 1, you'll just need less mg/mg of the steroid to do it with m1t. Gains will be the same. You would just need about 60mg of alpha one to equal 20mg of m1t.
I would actually say 15mgs of m1t is equal to 80mgs alpha 1. Ive used 20mgs of m1t but had a liquid version and found 15 mgs was the sweet spot. Anymore was a waste. 80mgs of alpha one feels same. But yeah it is just as effective. I think most people underdose the alpha one at 40mgs. This is why I think it is not very popular. If people knew what it could do at 60 to 80mgs it would be more popular.

goat23

goat23

Awards
60 mg was fine for me! If I had a second bottle I might of tried 80 but I can't see how much more gains I could of got. I think it woulda been like sd running at 30 or 40 the sides outweigh the gains

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would actually say 15mgs of m1t is equal to 80mgs alpha 1. Ive used 20mgs of m1t but had a liquid version and found 15 mgs was the sweet spot. Anymore was a waste. 80mgs of alpha one feels same. But yeah it is just as effective. I think most people underdose the alpha one at 40mgs. This is why I think it is not very popular. If people knew what it could do at 60 to 80mgs it would be more popular.
The lower dosage for a liquid makes sense.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
20mgs of M1T is stronger than 80mgs of alpha 1 imo. The mass gains came on quicker and were more dramatic. As well as the strength gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20mgs of M1T is stronger than 80mgs of alpha 1 imo. The mass gains came on quicker and were more dramatic. As well as the strength gains.
If that's how you feel, that's your opinion.
I wasn't impressed with 20mg of m1t.
The boladrol I beta tested was more impressive.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that's how you feel, that's your opinion.
I wasn't impressed with 20mg of m1t.
The boladrol I beta tested was more impressive.
LOL, That's your opinion. I personally felt that boladrol was completely worthless sh..it.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And 20 of m1t is all you need. Some potent stuff.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've used it a couple of times and it works. i've went as high as 40-50mg a day on it. depends on the user of course but its notorious for causing bloat, lethargy, and liver toxicity. some have described it as feeling like poison lol. the lethargy was a b1tch for me. also, the gains seem to play out around 3-4 weeks which is as long as you would want to run it anyway. there are better alternatives available. imo 60mg of epi will provide essentially the same gains without all of the sides. i guess i'd take it if i had it, but i wont be buying anymore of it.
You think 60 mg of epi will produce the same gains as 40-50 mgs of m1t?? Either you're crazy or your m1t was bunk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think 60 mg of epi will produce the same gains as 40-50 mgs of m1t?? Either you're crazy or your m1t was bunk.
Next time I run m1t, it'll be from dragon nutrition, their methyl dienolone was good stuff, even at 16mg. Ruff sides though.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Any more M1T cycles; past, present, future? Thoughts, comments? Can you get away with a dirty bulk or keep it relatively clean? I want to maximize the results of course.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Dragon nutrition is gooodddd ran their pro tren yup ****s great

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Any more M1T cycles; past, present, future? Thoughts, comments? Can you get away with a dirty bulk or keep it relatively clean? I want to maximize the results of course.
I have never ran it myself, but from what I have heard about it. Its not something I would recommend. Sides can be terrible, especially if ran high, and though you can pack on a ton of mass. Most people tend to loss most of there gains in PCT or at least a large percent. Plus in all honesty you can get the same gains, with less sides/not feel like complete death, using some of the more modern compounds out there, and with doing a little stacking. If you already own the M1T I would sell it, someone who doesn't care about the sides or who wants to add it to a Test cycle will pick it up quick. Look into the more modern compounds. The best currently still legal compounds are Mithras, Trenazone, Mechabol, Ultradrol, & triumphalis (from what I have read this seem better for fat loss then packing on mass). Any of the first four compounds I mentioned have the potential to give you the same results with less sides then M1T if ran properly or stacked. Plus you will keep more post cycle.... O, and always clean bulk... never dirty...Just my two cents

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
The best currently still legal compounds are Mithras, Trenazone, Mechabol, Ultradrol, & triumphalis (from what I have read this seem better for fat loss then packing on mass). Any of the first four compounds I mentioned have the potential to give you the same results with less sides then M1T if ran properly or stacked.
And you just happen to rep for the company that sells all 4 of these compounds. Maybe they have less sides than m1t but the trade off is less dramatic gains and There's no way that ultradrol, trenazone or mechabol come close to m1t in that department. Also op is talking about taking 10 mgs eod so sides shouldn't be the nightmare that you're talking about.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
And you just happen to rep for the company that sells all 4 of these compounds. Maybe they have less sides than m1t but the trade off is less dramatic gains and There's no way that ultradrol, trenazone or mechabol come close to m1t in that department. Also op is talking about taking 10 mgs eod so sides shouldn't be the nightmare that you're talking about.
We only used to sell: Trenazone, Mechabol & Ultradrol?!...and its not my fault the company I rep for made some of the best stuff on the market... I am pretty sure something like: Mithras stacked with Trenazone or Ultra w/T-zone. Will provide you with the same kept gains post PCT if ran properly, and if your diet is in check!

Plus, 50% of the gains from M1T are going to be nothing more then glycogen and water retention that will be lost right when you start PCT... All the compounds I mentioned will provide nice dry gains with minimal to no glycogen retention ie you will most likely keep everything you put on!

We've been asked a couple of times if our new product Mithras is stronger than M1T.

Until enough people take it, we can't answer confidently, but in order to try and approach an answer to this question, we took a close look at the anabolic:androgenic ratios for Mithras, M1T, and a few other compounds.

Hopefully most readers will be familiar with “A:A ratios”. They measure the anabolic and androgenic potencies of a drug, as compared to a standard. For oral steroids the standard is almost always methyl testosterone.

A ratio of 200:50, for example, would indicate that a drug was twice as anabolic, and half as androgenic, as methyl testosterone.

These figures are based on testing conducted on castrated rats, with most of the research being performed in the 1950s and '60s. The weight of the levator ani (tail-wagging muscle) was used as a marker of anabolic activity, and the weight of androgen-responsive tissues of the ventral prostate and seminal vesicles were used to determine androgenic activity.

This testing method was known as the Hershberger assay. One of the main ideas behind the assay is that the results should be reproducible. A second lab should be able to administer the same compound, under the same conditions, and get the same results as the first. In practice that often wasn’t the case.

Slight differences in testing conditions, such as the age and weight of rats used, or the length of the delay after castration before administration commenced, can significantly affect the results and cause discrepancies between testing results for the same compound.

Results for different compounds from the same laboratory are more likely to be reliable. Syntex (inventors of Masteron, Anadrol, and many others) tested many compounds over several years. Superdrol, phera, and dimethandrostenol (Mithras) were among those tested against methyltestosterone for anabolic activity. Of these, dimethandrostenol was easily the strongest. The anabolic activity of these compounds is shown in the graph below:

Julius Vida’s 1969 work “Androgens and Anabolic Agents” has stood the test of time as an excellent compendium of other researchers’ data, and has been the “go-to” source of promising candidates for resurrection since the rise of the “prohormone” industry.
It should be pointed out though, that there are some notable errors and omissions, and the figures in Vida’s book are quoted with little or no notice taken of methodological differences. For example, a few of the figures are from parabiotic experiments in which rats are cut open and stitched together for the duration of the experiment (a technique used to measure the anti-gonadotrophic, or ‘suppressive’ effects of a steroid), though no mention of that is made.

(For a less credulous and more investigative look at the relative activities of certain anabolic steroids, the reader is referred to Fred A. Kincl’s excellent chapter in “Methods in Hormone Research IV”.)

So, how reliable is the anabolic/androgenic ratio for the new prohormone dimethandrostenol likely to be? How will it stack up against other hormones of the past and present?

Syntex’s anabolic figure of 1040 for dimethandrostenol is taken from an article in the journal Endocrinology in which the a range of compounds were compared directly (precisely because of serious variances in values reported elsewhere).
The data shows dimethandrostenol to be 20 times stronger than methyl clostebol (Mechabol), and 3 times stronger than oxymetholone (Anadrol).

One prime example of the variance between laboratories can be seen with the results published for madol/desoxymethyltestosterone/pheraplex (phera, for convenience). When its inventors at the Mexican labs of Syntex sent it for biological testing at the Worcester Foundation for Experimental Biology, it was reported to have an anabolic potency 437% that of methyltestosterone. When tested by researchers from Searle (inventors of oxandrolone/Anavar), they reported it to be 1200% as anabolic as methyltest – nearly three times stronger. Clearly phera cannot be 2.74 times stronger than itself – it must be methodological differences that account for the conflicting results.

If we assume that either Searle’s results were regularly exaggerated (there's more examples that suggest this), or Syntex’s underestimated (it doesn’t matter which), and compare the reported anabolic potencies of a few of the better-known compounds they tested, dimethandrostenol looks even better – and even appears to be stronger than the previous “king” of bulking prohormones Methyl-1-Testosterone.

On this graph, Syntex’s results (superdrol, phera, and dimethandrostenol) are marked on the left Y axis, with Searle’s on the right Y axis. They are drawn to a different scale to show the peaks of methyltestosterone and pheraplex at the same height. It’s intended that this attempts to account for methodological differences between the results from the respective labs, though it’s only a rough graphical estimate.

Does this article, and these graphs give an accurate impression of the effects of dimethandrostenol in humans? Is Mithras really stronger than M1T? It remains to be seen, but the rat data certainly paints a picture of a very powerful anabolic.

References on request

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I have hard time trusting online sales of stuff, especially phs with the potential border stoppage issue. And unfortunately my local shop only has m1t under the counter so it may not be the best one to start out with(sides wise) with the low dose and pulsing it should minimize the sides.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
nope, i ran it multiple times from multiple vendors, even had powder from designer supps. i can gain a pound a day on m1t for 2 weeks, mostly water, then the gains start to slow. i will admit i must respond well to epi, i've been on for 23 days today. started at 45mg for one week, then went to 60mg. i've gained 15 lbs and look better than ever. last time i ran it i gained 20 something lbs. m1t makes me look fat and bloated. to be fair, i havent done m1t in a few years and i'm alot better at cycling now than i was then as far as training and diet.
besides i wasn't comparing dosages anyway, 50mg of m1t was too much. i meant that after pct he might be as well off with 45mg-60-mg of epi for 6 weeks, as opposed to 10-20mg of m1t for 3-4 weeks. i may be crazy but it doesn't mean i lie. m1t aint that great.
I respond like that to epi too, I honestly believe u.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yeah and with the lack of sides, for me anyway, its a great all around compound. if that ban goes in this year or next, epi will be the one i'll stock up on first.
Same here. All I get is back pumps but not nearly as bad as SD and that's the only side really. My energy goes up, libido stays strong, retarded pumps, strength goes through the roof and I lean out and make good gains. What more could u ask for?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
lol, i hear u. did skullcrushers yesterday and tri's got so pumped they literally hurt. i get the same thing with biceps. wicked pumps with the epi.
F*ck yeah I hear ya on that. I remember one day I was doing close grip bench and dip supersets, the pump was out of this world I could hardly finish lol.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I bought some Immense Labs M1T which Greg from lockout says is legit. Anyway I did a 7 day 20mg per day burst because I wanted to make sure it was legit ad I was wanting to run it soon and my weight went down a bit and I may have had some lethargy and strength was OK but not one sign of weight gain. I'm thinking it must be junk because M1T is notorious for instant gratification

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 14
match General Chat 9
thebigt Iron Legion 6
thebigt Alpha Gainz 2
thebigt Iconic Formulations 0