stenzine and a tyga

Page 9 of 32 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Months back i decided to minimize dairy intake in my diet. Well from my log, you can see i recently added milk back into my diet. Within the last week (since ive introduced milk back in) my stomach has been bloated AND ive had a dull/sick pain in my stomach.

    Cliff notes:
    - got rid of milk.
    - minimal dairy in my diet again
    - almond/coconut milk will be my choice

    Peep what im grillin today
    Steak and chicken thighs
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Months back i decided to minimize dairy intake in my diet. Well from my log, you can see i recently added milk back into my diet. Within the last week (since ive introduced milk back in) my stomach has been bloated AND ive had a dull/sick pain in my stomach.

    Cliff notes:
    - got rid of milk.
    - minimal dairy in my diet again
    - almond/coconut milk will be my choice

    Peep what im grillin today
    Steak and chicken thighs
    Mmmmmm almond milk! I love that ish. You can keep dairy. The only dairy i always keep without any issues is Greek yogurt
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Ive never followed a routine but am looking to start PHAT sooner than later.
    Phat is always what I do. I run a variation of it, added volume, and it has worked wonders so far. Also it depends on what your body responds too. If its volume, look into something Arnold used to do. If its more power stuff check out 5x5?5/3/1 or if its both use something like PHAT as a template .

    Funny about the dairy, I ate a tub of ice cream last night and I'm lactose in tolerate xD this morning was bad....that almond milk is money though!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Mmmmmm almond milk! I love that ish. You can keep dairy. The only dairy i always keep without any issues is Greek yogurt
    Yeah son! The dairy is for the birds lol BK stand up!
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Phat is always what I do. I run a variation of it, added volume, and it has worked wonders so far. Also it depends on what your body responds too. If its volume, look into something Arnold used to do. If its more power stuff check out 5x5?5/3/1 or if its both use something like PHAT as a template .

    Funny about the dairy, I ate a tub of ice cream last night and I'm lactose in tolerate xD this morning was bad....that almond milk is money though!
    I could go for a pint of 2nd street sea salt carmel and chocolate truffules lol

    I was having good progress with what i was doing.. should have never changed it. Sort of a modified 5x5
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yeah son! The dairy is for the birds lol BK stand up!

    I could go for a pint of 2nd street sea salt carmel and chocolate truffules lol

    I was having good progress with what i was doing.. should have never changed it. Sort of a modified 5x5
    If it ain't broke don't fix it, as they say. But fawk it, if you get bored then its time to switch it up. As long as you're ripping apart your muscles it doesn't matter what you're doing.
    •   
       


  6. So much food porn!

    The more you use knees, more you lose them - 100 reps is unnecessary stress/reps (for the post-injury athlete) if 24-30 total reps of squat/legpress/hack will allow good progression. Gotta train around your injuries, so save the volume for exercises that don't aggravate it.

    That MMA broad I was seeing was coming back after her 2nd ACL repair in the same knee, and unbeknownst to her I know & lift with her phys therapist some - she had been doing tons of high volume deadlifts (30+ reps/set!) after this recent repair with like 135, & her knee would click every time she locked out. We both agreed she needed to cut that bs asap: she only needs power as a fighter, and doing 3x5/5x5 would be 1/4 of the lockouts & waaaay more carryover. She can burn calories thru something else that doesn't aggravate the knees.

    Minimize the volume to essential for highest percentage of carryover.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    So much food porn!

    The more you use knees, more you lose them - 100 reps is unnecessary stress/reps (for the post-injury athlete) if 24-30 total reps of squat/legpress/hack will allow good progression. Gotta train around your injuries, so save the volume for exercises that don't aggravate it.

    That MMA broad I was seeing was coming back after her 2nd ACL repair in the same knee, and unbeknownst to her I know & lift with her phys therapist some - she had been doing tons of high volume deadlifts (30+ reps/set!) after this recent repair with like 135, & her knee would click every time she locked out. We both agreed she needed to cut that bs asap: she only needs power as a fighter, and doing 3x5/5x5 would be 1/4 of the lockouts & waaaay more carryover. She can burn calories thru something else that doesn't aggravate the knees.

    Minimize the volume to essential for highest percentage of carryover.
    Thanks big dawg. I moved back into traditional pyramiding today. Kilt some chest even snapped a lil selfie for the bros lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Thanks big dawg. I moved back into traditional pyramiding today. Kilt some chest even snapped a lil selfie for the bros lol
    Hell yeah I'm all lubed up for selfies!! Dame you Stano!!! Lol

  9. Chest
    Db incline- 60x12 70x10 75x8 75x6
    Bench- 135x12 155x10 155x8 165x6 * this is a once in the blue moon exercise lol probably wont do bench again for months. Im a db guy.
    Iso wide bench (lbs per side) 90x12 90x10 100x8 100x6
    Incline cable fly- 20x10x2

    Fappin material
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Dude arms and chest are much thicker!! U got to be up 10+ lbs!! Thanks for the pic I will put it to good use later!! Awesome job buddy!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Dude arms and chest are much thicker!! U got to be up 10+ lbs!! Thanks for the pic I will put it to good use later!! Awesome job buddy!!
    Thanks caz! Im tryin to get my swole on lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Thanks caz! Im tryin to get my swole on lol
    It's working my dude it's working!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Dude arms and chest are much thicker!! U got to be up 10+ lbs!! Thanks for the pic I will put it to good use later!! Awesome job buddy!!
    I was just thinking this - arms is really obv, & just upper body in general has more size & looks more full. Grow, baby, grow!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    I was just thinking this - arms is really obv, & just upper body in general has more size & looks more full. Grow, baby, grow!!!
    Im tryin! I had half a pint of 2nd carmel sea salt truffle tonight as a treat lol.

    Back on my grizzy tomorrow with the diet
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. Yesterday was a ridiculous casino buffet in the morning with a soldier buddy & pals before he went back from leave, then a badass date with a new gal at the fair in STL under the arch & a late dinner downtown w/ her...today was my birthday, red lobster with the mom for lunch & an awesome italian joint w/ dad & lil sister for dinner, then ice cream...no lifting either day & I'm up like 6lbs since friday. Plus tapering off letro so estro is coming up some. I can just feel the growth all over. Gettin' ma size on!

    If only I had some Sten-Zine, I'd really be in business like this guy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yesterday was a ridiculous casino buffet in the morning with a soldier buddy & pals before he went back from leave, then a badass date with a new gal at the fair in STL under the arch & a late dinner downtown w/ her...today was my birthday, red lobster with the mom for lunch & an awesome italian joint w/ dad & lil sister for dinner, then ice cream...no lifting either day & I'm up like 6lbs since friday. Plus tapering off letro so estro is coming up some. I can just feel the growth all over. Gettin' ma size on!

    If only I had some Sten-Zine, I'd really be in business like this guy
    Happy birthday hyde! I woulda took some red lobster and italian over the shat i ate today lol

    Last time i was in the lou and went under the arch it was so stinkin packed it was bananas. Never again lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yesterday was a ridiculous casino buffet in the morning with a soldier buddy & pals before he went back from leave, then a badass date with a new gal at the fair in STL under the arch & a late dinner downtown w/ her...today was my birthday, red lobster with the mom for lunch & an awesome italian joint w/ dad & lil sister for dinner, then ice cream...no lifting either day & I'm up like 6lbs since friday. Plus tapering off letro so estro is coming up some. I can just feel the growth all over. Gettin' ma size on!

    If only I had some Sten-Zine, I'd really be in business like this guy
    Happy birthday Hyde!!!

  18. Got back on deck for a whoopin tonight.. maybe a little nood shot as well if you all are good...

    Will step on te scale to see how much im up in weight
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Got back on deck for a whoopin tonight.. maybe a little nood shot as well if you all are good...

    Will step on te scale to see how much im up in weight
    Back shots baby!! Damn Stano again!!

  20. Thanks boys! I know you don't care much for all the people downtown, but bet you'd have enjoyed the restaurant we hit up saturday! Instead of getting clogged in the nightmare traffic after fireworks while everyone was trying to leave downtown, we just walked over to this italian joint & had a ballin' meal while all the people thinned out.

    Big plate of cannelloni would have fit right into these Ironflex cycles

    I vote back as well! Either double biceps or a nice lat spread.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Back shots baby!! Damn Stano again!!
    Start pullin those gym shorts down... wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Thanks boys! I know you don't care much for all the people downtown, but bet you'd have enjoyed the restaurant we hit up saturday! Instead of getting clogged in the nightmare traffic after fireworks while everyone was trying to leave downtown, we just walked over to this italian joint & had a ballin' meal while all the people thinned out.

    Big plate of cannelloni would have fit right into these Ironflex cycles

    I vote back as well! Either double biceps or a nice lat spread.
    The ppl dont bother me to much, although i cant stand ppl standing behind me. Ive wronged A LOT of ppl before i got saved.. ever heard the saying "watch your back"? Well i literally have too.

    Anywho.. you all asked for it
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. puttin on some size bud. keep it up!!

  23. Band/scapula work

    Yates rows- bar, 115x12 135x10 135x8 145x6
    -Superset with face pulls- 50x15x5
    Lat pull down- 90x12 100x10 120x8 140x8
    Seated close grip row- 80x12x4
    -Superset with wide chins- failure four sets
    Iso low row (lbs per side) 45x12x4

    Cliff notes
    -pump comes very quick
    -full muscles all day
    -weight is up just over 11 lbs
    -no lethargy at all, dermacrine is doing its job (4 pumps ed not 3)
    -weight belt still fits the same holes as they did before cycle
    -libido has dropped off some..

    Tomorrow im bangin out armz

    Be easy and god bless!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Looking thicker for sure; great to hear the belt hasn't needed a hole change yet - diet is on point for lean gainzzz

  25. Havent had an appetite today.. kinda odd.

    Im barely over 2400kcals
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:24 AM
  2. caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.
    By tyga tyga in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3617
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:22 PM
  3. bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.
    By tyga tyga in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1317
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 10:28 PM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 01:54 PM
Log in
Log in