stenzine and a tyga

Page 6 of 26 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Gotta love that pump. Skin bout to rip n shyt.
    Yea the pump was rediculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Tyga's busting out for shirts now!!! I tried GVT last night but I don't think I did it right.. LOL Going to have to give it another try.
    You have to pick a weight you can get 6-7 sets with (last set barely getting the ten reps) then the last 3-4 sets you drop the weight and fight to get the ten reps.

    The accessory lifts you just half to hit 12 reps for the four sets. I like it so far.. may keep it for pct as well
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yea the pump was rediculous.

    You have to pick a weight you can get 6-7 sets with (last set barely getting the ten reps) then the last 3-4 sets you drop the weight and fight to get the ten reps.

    The accessory lifts you just half to hit 12 reps for the four sets. I like it so far.. may keep it for pct as well
    Thanks Tyga! I don't know what the hell I was doing last night!! LOL
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Thanks Tyga! I don't know what the hell I was doing last night!! LOL
    Lol what were you doing?!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Lol what were you doing?!
    Looked like this, the common letters where super sets.. 5 sets each



    Name:  image-1291392013.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  359.0 KB

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Looked like this, the common letters where super sets.. 5 sets each

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84 112"/>
    Hmmm hell maybe im doing it wrong lol my understanding was you had your primary movement (we'll use chest as an example)
    Db bench and do that for ten sets of ten, then have two accessory lifts with four sets of twelve reps. And thats it.

    If you were doing the OG GVT, id be chest and back. Db bench superset with bb row, 10 sets of 10, 90 sec rest after each superset. Then you'd do one accessory lift for back and chest, four sets of twelve.. rest as long as you want.

    Now you got me guessing how to do this right!!!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hmmm hell maybe im doing it wrong lol my understanding was you had your primary movement (we'll use chest as an example)
    Db bench and do that for ten sets of ten, then have two accessory lifts with four sets of twelve reps. And thats it.

    If you were doing the OG GVT, id be chest and back. Db bench superset with bb row, 10 sets of 10, 90 sec rest after each superset. Then you'd do one accessory lift for back and chest, four sets of twelve.. rest as long as you want.

    Now you got me guessing how to do this right!!!
    Your way sounds less confusing, I found this on BB.com and thought I'd like the 5 sets each SS, but I didn't.. Back to the drawing board..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Your way sounds less confusing, I found this on BB.com and thought I'd like the 5 sets each SS, but I didn't.. Back to the drawing board..
    Lol. Ive been stupid sore ever since starting this if that says anything. Not as sore as the first time i hit chest gvt style.. so i KNOW the stenzine is working its anabolic magic
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. GVT Back day.

    Main movement:
    Close grip bb row (v bar)- 115x10x10
    Accessory work:
    Lat pull down- 90x12x4
    Face pull- 40x12x4
    Meadows row- 25x10x3

    Threw in an additional back movement, got to do more pulling than pushing to correct these shoulder issues.

    All i can do is laugh when i step on the scale, seriously... let me explain. Since the day i started (6/21/13) ive put just over eight lbs on and im not even halfway through the bottle. Makes me smile like a child in an arcade.

    Anywho... heres what i ate today

    Bfast
    1/2c oats
    2tbsp choco choco pb
    8oz 2% milk
    1 scoop protein

    Snack
    1/2c nature valley granola (oats and honey)

    Lunch
    5oz steak
    200g potato
    2tbsp light sour cream

    Snack
    Same as above

    Intra w/o
    2 scoop powerade powder

    Post w/o
    10oz 2% milk
    1 scoop protein

    Post w/o meal
    255g cubed hashbrowns w/peppers
    3 jumbo eggs
    Ketchup

    Dinner
    2 slices oatmeal bread
    4tbsp hummus
    4oz 93/7 organic ground turkey
    Salad w/ croutons, parmesan cheese and italian dressing

    Straight beastin on food lol ive been taking 2g celery seed with my lunch, and my cycle support with my post w/o shake. Ive got some bulk NAC as well, if my pee gets any darker ill throw an additional gram of nac in daily.

    And if youve never followed any of my other logs, then let me go ahead and say dis right cheer... i weigh EVERYTHING. Its hibitual now.. cant help it.

    Last thing.. ive moved all my foam rolling to night time. Roll the muscle group out the night before i work it, more convienent this way.

    Be easy and god bless!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. I'm so jealous of your diet lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'm so jealous of your diet lol
    Lol ya its good eatin wife said i look noticably thicker but not any fatter. She loves me lol

    Gotta eat, ive got plans for 2014
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Hell you're probably almost at your 170 right now, eh?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Hell you're probably almost at your 170 right now, eh?
    -_-

    ...its a secret...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Lol ya its good eatin wife said i look noticably thicker but not any fatter. She loves me lol

    Gotta eat, ive got plans for 2014
    Your going to kill those plans, tyga will turn into a lion by then!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Your going to kill those plans, tyga will turn into a lion by then!!
    I hope. I should have something in a couple weeks or so for you my man...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I hope. I should have something in a couple weeks or so for you my man...
    I like the sound of that broham!!!

  16. Gotta eat to grow that's fur sure.

  17. So the real question is will you hit 180 by the end of month? Cuz that's like guaranteed keeping 170 after pct....

  18. Updated PCT-

    Clomid-50/50/25/25
    Torem-60/60/60/30
    LGI rehab- 0/4/4/4/4
    Folli- 100mcg for ten days (sub q)
    Mk 677- 25mg nightly (found a old bottle about 1/2 full.. might as well use it)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Updated PCT-

    Clomid-50/50/25/25
    Torem-60/60/60/30
    LGI rehab- 0/4/4/4/4
    Folli- 100mcg for ten days (sub q)
    Mk 677- 25mg nightly (found a old bottle about 1/2 full.. might as well use it)
    Pct is pretty dope bro

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I like the sound of that broham!!!
    Itll work perfect for pct... if dosed low.. if your catching my drift
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Gotta eat to grow that's fur sure.
    Yea, its funny though.. everyone at my gyms cutting for summer and pool season, and im tellin them im demolishin food and i get the "wth?!? Is wrong with you" face lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    So the real question is will you hit 180 by the end of month? Cuz that's like guaranteed keeping 170 after pct....
    We shall see.. since im short ppl always guess im roughly 10-15lbs heavier than i really am. When i get the afters up, we'll have a guessing game at how much i weigh lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Pct is pretty dope bro
    I know you love some sarms doc, my question to you; ever looked into LGD 4033?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Itll work perfect for pct... if dosed low.. if your catching my drift

    Yea, its funny though.. everyone at my gyms cutting for summer and pool season, and im tellin them im demolishin food and i get the "wth?!? Is wrong with you" face lolz

    We shall see.. since im short ppl always guess im roughly 10-15lbs heavier than i really am. When i get the afters up, we'll have a guessing game at how much i weigh lol
    Same here. Ppl think I'm like 20-30 pounds heavier than I am lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I know you love some sarms doc, my question to you; ever looked into LGD 4033?
    Yeah I did look into it. Highly suppressive though, requires a SERM pct. Its probly something I'll never run though honestly.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Its probly something I'll never run though honestly.
    How come?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I know you love some sarms doc, my question to you; ever looked into LGD 4033?
    I can't wait for u to run it very interest to see how it goes..

  26. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    How come?
    Its as suppressive as gear. My bulk cycle in November will blow it outta the water I'm sure. Test, tren and epi. Idk it depends what type of gains ppl see from it, I gotta wait and see.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I can't wait for u to run it very interest to see how it goes..
    Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Its as suppressive as gear. My bulk cycle in November will blow it outta the water I'm sure. Test, tren and epi. Idk it depends what type of gains ppl see from it, I gotta wait and see.
    I see. Didnt know you did injects, thats why i asked about the 4033.. was going to say its an option to stack with the epi. But hell test it where its at...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Me too

    I see. Didnt know you did injects, thats why i asked about the 4033.. was going to say its an option to stack with the epi. But hell test it where its at...
    First inject is that cycle lol. No time to f*ck around haha.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Updated PCT-

    Clomid-50/50/25/25
    Torem-60/60/60/30
    LGI rehab- 0/4/4/4/4
    Folli- 100mcg for ten days (sub q)
    Mk 677- 25mg nightly (found a old bottle about 1/2 full.. might as well use it)
    I just started this same clomid/torem plan with DAA. What is folli? I guess LGI rehab is a cort controll?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post

    I just started this same clomid/torem plan with DAA. What is folli? I guess LGI rehab is a cort controll?
    Rehab is a all in one PCT. tyga will have to explain Folli .,
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:24 AM
  2. caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.
    By tyga tyga in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3617
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:22 PM
  3. bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.
    By tyga tyga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1317
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 10:28 PM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 01:54 PM
Log in
Log in