stenzine and a tyga

Page 4 of 20 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. And im just over 3k kcals for today.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Mixin this greatness in my oatmeal tomorrow... im bulkin right?

    Wow that is going to taste awesome!! I love PB in my oatmeal eat it every day!! So how much u up in weight now ??
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Wow that is going to taste awesome!! I love PB in my oatmeal eat it every day!! So how much u up in weight now ??
    Six pounds in nine days..
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  4. What's good my dude. Will catch up in a bit but subbed for the epicness!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Six pounds in nine days..
    Nice bet you put on 15 lbs by the end!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    What's good my dude. Will catch up in a bit but subbed for the epicness!
    Myyy ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Nice bet you put on 15 lbs by the end!!
    If i put in 15, i better keep atleast 10 of it lol im plowin kcalories so this run should be good...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    If i put in 15, i better keep atleast 10 of it lol im plowin kcalories so this run should be good...
    That would be no problem, u got this shat!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Mixin this greatness in my oatmeal tomorrow... im bulkin right?

    And this is how it begins.....be careful; last time I said that as I was eating Hardee's postworkout & ended up gaining as much fat as muscle on a 1/4/5dhea cycle around winter. And it wasn't like I was eating Hardee's every day, or even every few days, but my point was I took that mindset too often throughout the cycle, and it showed lol

    You'll be fine, & that looks awesome - I'm just warning that the last time I thought that way, I really started thinking that way

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    And this is how it begins.....be careful; last time I said that as I was eating Hardee's postworkout & ended up gaining as much fat as muscle on a 1/4/5dhea cycle around winter. And it wasn't like I was eating Hardee's every day, or even every few days, but my point was I took that mindset too often throughout the cycle, and it showed lol

    You'll be fine, & that looks awesome - I'm just warning that the last time I thought that way, I really started thinking that way
    Thanks hyde. Although i say this and im using pb with chocolate chips in it lol i keep my food pretty clean. I took that mindset before when i was on the og super dmz and was eating whole little cesaer pizzas to myself almost three times a week. And yes it showed lol i cheat once a week and its one meal/or one and dessert together.

    I want this to be a cleanish bulk with little fat gain. I do see how one could fall into that "im bulking" trap and eat whatever.. "IIFYM" amirite? Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  10. Lol its hard to control when your appetite is f*coming nuts on cycle, especial if normally u can pound food all day.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    And this is how it begins.....be careful; last time I said that as I was eating Hardee's postworkout & ended up gaining as much fat as muscle on a 1/4/5dhea cycle around winter. And it wasn't like I was eating Hardee's every day, or even every few days, but my point was I took that mindset too often throughout the cycle, and it showed lol

    You'll be fine, & that looks awesome - I'm just warning that the last time I thought that way, I really started thinking that way
    Thats a good point. But with two potent orals he probably has more leeway than you would on dhea derivatives. Its good to keep the mindset and stay clean though. I got the same way and was crushing all kinds of junk food on test. Then I realized it probably wasnt a good idea and instead started grilling about 4 different types of meat and eating that throughout the day with some small cheat meals here and there. Chick fi Lay milkshakes were also are a must bulking on cycle

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

    Thats a good point. But with two potent orals he probably has more leeway than you would on dhea derivatives. Its good to keep the mindset and stay clean though. I got the same way and was crushing all kinds of junk food on test. Then I realized it probably wasnt a good idea and instead started grilling about 4 different types of meat and eating that throughout the day with some small cheat meals here and there. Chick fi Lay milkshakes were also are a must bulking on cycle
    Steak n shake, Wendy's and Chipotle I gotta have when bulking.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Steak n shake, Wendy's and Chipotle I gotta have when bulking.
    Hot pockets for me

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Hot pockets for me
    I haven't had one of those in forever. I like em though.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Hot pockets for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    I haven't had one of those in forever. I like em though.
    Philly cheesesteak. Gameover.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  16. LOVE that everyone's PHs are kicking in now . Tyga, are doing Hack Squats with DBs or BB?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Philly cheesesteak. Gameover.
    Boss. Pepperoni is classic, can't go wrong with that.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Boss. Pepperoni is classic, can't go wrong with that.
    I used to get the 50 packs of pepperoni bagel bites and crush them all. So good

  19. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    LOVE that everyone's PHs are kicking in now . Tyga, are doing Hack Squats with DBs or BB?
    Im using a hack squat machine.. plate loaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Boss. Pepperoni is classic, can't go wrong with that.
    Its like eating a pizza lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

    I used to get the 50 packs of pepperoni bagel bites and crush them all. So good
    O_o
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

    I used to get the 50 packs of pepperoni bagel bites and crush them all. So good
    Ahhh somebody kill me, I'm cutting. Lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Ahhh somebody kill me, I'm cutting. Lol
    tell me about it this log always makes me hungry!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    tell me about it this log always makes me hungry!!
    I'm just always hungry
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I'm just always hungry
    Me too. Damn not another cheat meal til Thursday lol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'm just always hungry
    This. I used to have to force down enough clean food for my maintenance, but now I demolish everything no problem, on or off cycle. I've just gotten used to eating more, to the point my maintenance is no longer satisfying even eating higher-portion/less calorie-dense clean foods.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    This. I used to have to force down enough clean food for my maintenance, but now I demolish everything no problem, on or off cycle. I've just gotten used to eating more, to the point my maintenance is no longer satisfying even eating higher-portion/less calorie-dense clean foods.
    Exactamundo
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Hellz to the YA im ON lol. After my second set of db bench i balloned straight up, shirt looked like a childs tee lol

    DB bench- 60x10x7 55x10x3
    Iso wide bench (lbs per side)- 90x12 80x12 70x12x2
    Incline hex press- 30x12 20x12x3

    Foam rolled before and blood flow was great did my regular scap/shoulder prehab-rehab work. And ill roll out again tonight.

    I have a feeling that at the end of this, ill be up a good amount of weight. Hopefully with minimal fat gain...

    Tomorrow im hittin some back. Stay tuned gentz
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  27. Bitches r mirin brah, you're gettin more aesthetic by the day.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Bitches r mirin brah, you're gettin more aesthetic by the day.
    Yessir. (Well hopefully lol)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  29. Gotta love that pump. Skin bout to rip n shyt.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hellz to the YA im ON lol. After my second set of db bench i balloned straight up, shirt looked like a childs tee lol

    DB bench- 60x10x7 55x10x3
    Iso wide bench (lbs per side)- 90x12 80x12 70x12x2
    Incline hex press- 30x12 20x12x3

    Foam rolled before and blood flow was great did my regular scap/shoulder prehab-rehab work. And ill roll out again tonight.

    I have a feeling that at the end of this, ill be up a good amount of weight. Hopefully with minimal fat gain...

    Tomorrow im hittin some back. Stay tuned gentz
    Tyga's busting out for shirts now!!! I tried GVT last night but I don't think I did it right.. LOL Going to have to give it another try.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Gotta love that pump. Skin bout to rip n shyt.
    Yea the pump was rediculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Tyga's busting out for shirts now!!! I tried GVT last night but I don't think I did it right.. LOL Going to have to give it another try.
    You have to pick a weight you can get 6-7 sets with (last set barely getting the ten reps) then the last 3-4 sets you drop the weight and fight to get the ten reps.

    The accessory lifts you just half to hit 12 reps for the four sets. I like it so far.. may keep it for pct as well
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  32. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yea the pump was rediculous.

    You have to pick a weight you can get 6-7 sets with (last set barely getting the ten reps) then the last 3-4 sets you drop the weight and fight to get the ten reps.

    The accessory lifts you just half to hit 12 reps for the four sets. I like it so far.. may keep it for pct as well
    Thanks Tyga! I don't know what the hell I was doing last night!! LOL
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Thanks Tyga! I don't know what the hell I was doing last night!! LOL
    Lol what were you doing?!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  34. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Lol what were you doing?!
    Looked like this, the common letters where super sets.. 5 sets each



    Name:  image-1291392013.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  359.0 KB
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Looked like this, the common letters where super sets.. 5 sets each

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84 112"/>
    Hmmm hell maybe im doing it wrong lol my understanding was you had your primary movement (we'll use chest as an example)
    Db bench and do that for ten sets of ten, then have two accessory lifts with four sets of twelve reps. And thats it.

    If you were doing the OG GVT, id be chest and back. Db bench superset with bb row, 10 sets of 10, 90 sec rest after each superset. Then you'd do one accessory lift for back and chest, four sets of twelve.. rest as long as you want.

    Now you got me guessing how to do this right!!!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  36. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hmmm hell maybe im doing it wrong lol my understanding was you had your primary movement (we'll use chest as an example)
    Db bench and do that for ten sets of ten, then have two accessory lifts with four sets of twelve reps. And thats it.

    If you were doing the OG GVT, id be chest and back. Db bench superset with bb row, 10 sets of 10, 90 sec rest after each superset. Then you'd do one accessory lift for back and chest, four sets of twelve.. rest as long as you want.

    Now you got me guessing how to do this right!!!
    Your way sounds less confusing, I found this on BB.com and thought I'd like the 5 sets each SS, but I didn't.. Back to the drawing board..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Your way sounds less confusing, I found this on BB.com and thought I'd like the 5 sets each SS, but I didn't.. Back to the drawing board..
    Lol. Ive been stupid sore ever since starting this if that says anything. Not as sore as the first time i hit chest gvt style.. so i KNOW the stenzine is working its anabolic magic
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  38. GVT Back day.

    Main movement:
    Close grip bb row (v bar)- 115x10x10
    Accessory work:
    Lat pull down- 90x12x4
    Face pull- 40x12x4
    Meadows row- 25x10x3

    Threw in an additional back movement, got to do more pulling than pushing to correct these shoulder issues.

    All i can do is laugh when i step on the scale, seriously... let me explain. Since the day i started (6/21/13) ive put just over eight lbs on and im not even halfway through the bottle. Makes me smile like a child in an arcade.

    Anywho... heres what i ate today

    Bfast
    1/2c oats
    2tbsp choco choco pb
    8oz 2% milk
    1 scoop protein

    Snack
    1/2c nature valley granola (oats and honey)

    Lunch
    5oz steak
    200g potato
    2tbsp light sour cream

    Snack
    Same as above

    Intra w/o
    2 scoop powerade powder

    Post w/o
    10oz 2% milk
    1 scoop protein

    Post w/o meal
    255g cubed hashbrowns w/peppers
    3 jumbo eggs
    Ketchup

    Dinner
    2 slices oatmeal bread
    4tbsp hummus
    4oz 93/7 organic ground turkey
    Salad w/ croutons, parmesan cheese and italian dressing

    Straight beastin on food lol ive been taking 2g celery seed with my lunch, and my cycle support with my post w/o shake. Ive got some bulk NAC as well, if my pee gets any darker ill throw an additional gram of nac in daily.

    And if youve never followed any of my other logs, then let me go ahead and say dis right cheer... i weigh EVERYTHING. Its hibitual now.. cant help it.

    Last thing.. ive moved all my foam rolling to night time. Roll the muscle group out the night before i work it, more convienent this way.

    Be easy and god bless!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  39. I'm so jealous of your diet lol

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'm so jealous of your diet lol
    Lol ya its good eatin wife said i look noticably thicker but not any fatter. She loves me lol

    Gotta eat, ive got plans for 2014
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.
    By tyga tyga in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3617
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:22 PM
  2. bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.
    By tyga tyga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1317
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 10:28 PM
  3. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  4. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 01:54 PM
  5. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 11:38 AM
Log in
Log in