stenzine and a tyga

Page 10 of 32 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Start pullin those gym shorts down... wut?

The ppl dont bother me to much, although i cant stand ppl standing behind me. Ive wronged A LOT of ppl before i got saved.. ever heard the saying "watch your back"? Well i literally have too.

Anywho.. you all asked for it
    Dude you better slow down you gonna be bigger than me soon. Lats are definitely looking wider you better watch out for the big breeze may get your airborne great progress looking awesome buddy keep it up

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Looking thicker for sure; great to hear the belt hasn't needed a hole change yet - diet is on point for lean gainzzz
    I know, it surprised me. I figured it need a bumpage
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Dude you better slow down you gonna be bigger than me soon. Lays are definitely looking wider you better watch out for the big breeze may get your airborne great progress looking awesome buddy keep it up
    Ill never have to pay air fare.. amirite?

Whats funny is, i havent done direct lat work in i dont know how long... since i started trying to correct my shoulders, i cut out a lot of overhead movements/lat movements! Just added it back in...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. Holy ballz
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Holy ballz
    My truck said 101 when I got in it after work !!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Holy ballz
    You mean sweaty balls lmao!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

6. Had my bro day.. armz

Didnt keep track of anything, every exercise was super sets though. That i remember.

Tell you this, the pump i had is intoxicating lol as ghey as that sounds. My sleeves were nut huggin the sheet out of my arms

Ive been toying with bridging m1a in. 40mg for an additional four weeks.. or maybe 60mg for three, idk. I dont have any sides as of now with the stenzine, so maybe.. what do you all think?

7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Had my bro day.. armz

Didnt keep track of anything, every exercise was super sets though. That i remember.

Tell you this, the pump i had is intoxicating lol as ghey as that sounds. My sleeves were nut huggin the sheet out of my arms

Ive been toying with bridging m1a in. 40mg for an additional four weeks.. or maybe 60mg for three, idk. I dont have any sides as of now with the stenzine, so maybe.. what do you all think?
    Fuggin do it bro! Lol I'd go for it

8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Had my bro day.. armz

You know I'm always looking out for my boy!!! Have u every run M1A before? I ask cause with a new to u compound u never know how it's going to treat u. If you have experience with it then I say go for it.. What about just continuing the Stenzine?? You know your body so either way I know you'll be fine.. M2C LOL

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

You know I'm always looking out for my boy!!! Have u every run M1A before? I ask cause with a new to u compound u never know how it's going to treat u. If you have experience with it then I say go for it.. What about just continuing the Stenzine?? You know your body so either way I know you'll be fine.. M2C LOL
    Id continue the stenzine if i had an additional bottle... but i dont

What does m2c mean?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Fuggin do it bro! Lol I'd go for it
    Lolz its tempting...

11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Lolz its tempting...
    Lol I'd do it or better yet just 10mg of SD if u have any.

12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Id continue the stenzine if i had an additional bottle... but i dont

What does m2c mean?
    My 2 cents.. LOL PM coming your way buddy

13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

My 2 cents.. LOL PM coming your way buddy
    Youre the man!!!

Ive got something comin in that ill send to you.. since were friends and all

14. The m1A will have to spool up some; unless you're dying to use it I'd def grab another bottle of sten-zine & keep the dose instead of going up until you can see the end of cycle coming like a wk out. 20mg of msten is zero sides in a stack besides a smidge of bp issues/pumps/cramps maybe. 30 is a whole nother animal. **** manifested at 28mg that was like dammit I feel like I'm dying. Grab a bottle of TUDCA off nutra (on sale now even!) while you're at it.

People love to blast dmz & msten like sdrol, but it's not sdrol...you simply can't explode the same way 30mg of sdrol will, and the sides are much more manageable if you run a milder dose so they can actually be used better like Epi or Mag. People love to use Msten for 30mg for 3-4wks, and never consider how ballin' it is just at 20mg, side-free, for 6wks stacked into other roids. DMZ at 30-45 same way. Just food for thought.

15. Something tells me he is going to stay on this exact cycle a little longer

16. So i said forget the, "not doing any over head pressing" deal. I had that rediculous shoulder pump where your shirt crinkles by the armpit and up through the front delt. Loved it.

Band work, scapula dips, Y's and fore arm wall slides

Db rear fly- 15x15 20x12 25x12x5 drop set 15x9
    Bb military (lbs per side) 10x12 15x10 15x8 20x6 *did these with one rep to the front, one to the back and that equaled one rep
    Arnold press- 20x12 25x12 30x10
    Lateral raise- 10x12x2
    *ab work

My muscles feel full all day. Love me some stenzine. On a side note, im extending this cycle to seven weeks lol bumping my dose to three caps, which will be 30mg dmz and 30mg msten. Kevin hart voice "its about to go down"

Shout out to my man caz for helpin me out with extending this cycle! Hes an extremely helpful and generous dude, went out of his way to help me!

17. Very niceeee
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

18. Sweet! Nice job getting hooked up, very generous!

19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Very niceeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Sweet! Nice job getting hooked up, very generous!
    Yea, that was strictly caz. Nothing behind the scenes, caz just being nice as hell!

20. Post workout Snacky

21. Post workout meal

22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Very niceeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Sweet! Nice job getting hooked up, very generous!
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Yea, that was strictly caz. Nothing behind the scenes, caz just being nice as hell!
    U guys are making me blush!! Lol we are all brother in iron here.. This is why I love AM it like an extended family. It's the lest I could do for my broham tyga.. Now lets see them gains !!

23. Upping the dose, good call bro. Bring on more f*cking gains!!!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

U guys are making me blush!! Lol we are all brother in iron here.. This is why I love AM it like an extended family. It's the lest I could do for my broham tyga.. Now lets see them gains !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Upping the dose, good call bro. Bring on more f*cking gains!!!!!!
    Gainz gainz gainnnzzzz. Ill check my weight monday for the fans lol

This is gonna get gnarley! Update your log doc lol

25. Hammerin wheelz tonight
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:24 AM
  2. caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.
    By tyga tyga in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3617
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:22 PM
  3. bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.
    By tyga tyga in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1317
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 10:28 PM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 01:54 PM