Ran into some problems post H-Drol

C

CougarPride

Awards
I recently did a cycle of H-Drol, 6 weeks 50/50/75/75/75/75. I started PCT the day after my last dose, which was Nolva 40/40/20/20 along with 3g DAA. Long story short I got sick 2 weeks into my PCT and just stopped taking it. Now I am regretting that decision. Its been about 6 weeks since I finished my cycle. I kept all of my gains so far with the increased calorie intake, but my testicles are still a little small and I have little to no libido. Just wondering if anybody has advice on what I should do? I still have 20 pills of Nolva left, but I don't think it'd be worth even taking that. To help I started taking Activate Xtreme and P6 this past Monday, and plan on running them both for a total of 8 weeks. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

V

Viking23

Awards
Get clomid if you could. If not use the Nolva or you can just wait till your body turns them back on.

C

CougarPride

Awards
I guess I will just does the Nolva 40mg/day until its gone and continue to take these natural T-boosters?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
your story contradicts itself a little. you got sick during pct but kept all the gains? well that means you wernt shut down which means your balls arnt shrivelled up which means its all in your head

or do you mean you stayed the same weight but lost all the strength?

V

Viking23

Awards
I never even read into all that. Just skimmed and saw he thought he was still shut down. But your right knight it def sounds like its in his head

C

CougarPride

Awards
Ive kept all/most of the weight I gained. Definitely lost some strength though. I may not be totally shut down but I know my levels and balls are not where they should be. Which is weird considering how long it has been since my cycle ended.