Messed up cycle

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Ok so my original plan was to run a cycle of Stano, 6-bromo and Osta for 8 or so weeks. So I started the Stano to have it going shortly before I start the Osta. Unfortunately there was some collosal cluster f*ck with my Osta order and I'm into week 4 of stano and still have not recieved my osta. I have since re-ordered Osta from a better source and it should arrive next week or the one after.

So, my question is should the Osta arrive in week 5 or 6 of the stano, how long would be safe to run the osta (20mg) once it arrives? My current Idea is to keep running it for at least 6 weeks which will bring me to about week 11 or so in total. Is this ok? Can I run it for the full 8? Or would this extend my cycle too long?

I have PCT lined up already of Torem, SNS Bulbine, DAA, 6-oxo and anabeta elite.

Any opinions or ideas is welcome. I'm pretty upset about the whole ordeal and it puts a definate damper on my summer cycle. I know OSta is best run for 6-8 weeks to get the full benefit and I really don't wanna short change the cycle, but at the same time this will end up being 11-13 weeks if I do continue as originally planned and I only have 8 weeks of stano supply, so I guess it can kinda be considered a bridge of sorts. Any help is welcome thanks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will you be running an anabolic with the osta? SHould be ok, osta isn't very toxic.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I'll run the stano for the 8 week duration but after it runs out it will just be the osta with 6-bromo. So theoretically I won't recieve the osta until week 6 of stano so 2 more weeks of stano once the osta starts. The question is can I continue 8 weeka of osta or?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'll run the stano for the 8 week duration but after it runs out it will just be the osta with 6-bromo. So theoretically I won't recieve the osta until week 6 of stano so 2 more weeks of stano once the osta starts. The question is can I continue 8 weeka of osta or?
That's perfectly fine, go ahead bro.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I would just run the osta until you are finished with your cycle and all the way through PCT. People have used osta and made even more gains during their PCT.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I would just run the osta until you are finished with your cycle and all the way through PCT. People have used osta and made even more gains during their PCT.
Assuming I get the osta on week 6 that would only leave 2 weeks before pct. Definitely too short of a run for osta.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks before pct and 4 weeks through PCT. Osta can be used to help keep gains made from a cycle and maybe even continue with gains during PCT is what I was getting suggesting. I don't know if using ostarine after your PH run is over for weeks before starting your actual PCT would be wise. Especially since it doesn't really cause much shutdown if any at all for some you're body would be shutdown from the PH but no PCT to recover.

Just my 2 cents, I would either use it to solidify gains through PCT, maybe even run it a few weeks after your PCT, but I wouldn't it solo while your body is shut down. Just my opinion, GL!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 weeks before pct and 4 weeks through PCT. Osta can be used to help keep gains made from a cycle and maybe even continue with gains during PCT is what I was getting suggesting. I don't know if using ostarine after your PH run is over for weeks before starting your actual PCT would be wise. Especially since it doesn't really cause much shutdown if any at all for some you're body would be shutdown from the PH but no PCT to recover.

Just my 2 cents, I would either use it to solidify gains through PCT, maybe even run it a few weeks after your PCT, but I wouldn't it solo while your body is shut down. Just my opinion, GL!

OP, do not use osta for PCT. It does shut you down to an extent. Not what you want during PCT.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Yeah I figured about pct knowing its somewhat surpressive. That being said, what about thr prospect of continuing to run the osta for 6 weeks in total.

So if my osta arrives week 6 of 8 of stano that will leave 2 weeks where stano and osta are run together then after week 8 the stano runs out and I continue osta for another 4 weeks before pct. So 12 weeks total then pct of torem, anabeta elite, sns bulbine, DAA and ironmag labs e-control (6-oxo)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I figured about pct knowing its somewhat surpressive. That being said, what about thr prospect of continuing to run the osta for 6 weeks in total.

So if my osta arrives week 6 of 8 of stano that will leave 2 weeks where stano and osta are run together then after week 8 the stano runs out and I continue osta for another 4 weeks before pct. So 12 weeks total then pct of torem, anabeta elite, sns bulbine, DAA and ironmag labs e-control (6-oxo)
That would be fine.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
You are correct sir. What an enormous clustr f-ck. NEVER......E-V-E-R order from them. I ordered may 3rd. Unreal bro