Looking for some help

1. Looking for some help

I recently became a member of this website looking for some guidance. My cousin that has been doing this for awhile recently passed away getting hit by a semi down Texas not looking for a sob story just want some help with a few things he ordered for me and never got to help me with or explain to me only did one cycle about a year ago of winstrol (Stanozolol) and fared really good with it along with a test booster followed by pct...

He ordered in Deca (Nandrolone) Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) and Winstrol (Stanozolol), I know I'm new to this side of it but I would like some help I have done research on it but I know I dont know enough about all of it...

I dont know how all this was supposed to be ran, I have the test and pct looking for a hand out maybe if anyone well help

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 210

2. How much do you have? And what is your cycle and workout history?

Also, what percent bf?

3. I have 2 vials of 10 ml of winny and dbol, and one 10ml vial of deca... Work out history was winny and test for a month cycle only noticed a little bit as i was getting use to it, I was going to stack this cycle every day of 50mg ran with test e, with a pct ,followed by clomid.
    My bf: 20.4%
    •   

4. I would be more than happy to help you, first I would like you to research these products more and read the sides effects of these products. I will not tell you how to use until you can tell me what each product is for and more history about your self. These aren't a vitamin this the real deal you have.
    tell us how you will plan this cycle and ill chime in.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleJ View Post
    I would be more than happy to help you, first I would like you to research these products more and read the sides effects of these products. I will not tell you how to use until you can tell me what each product is for and more history about your self. These aren't a vitamin this the real deal you have.
    tell us how you will plan this cycle and ill chime in.
    Same here

6. So you're gonna run: Deca, winny and dbol with no test?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some help, Will return favor
    By slayer57 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 02:04 AM
  2. Looking for some help and guidance
    By chasingsize in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 03:40 PM
  3. new user looking for some help
    By dorourke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1