Never to late to add Stano?
- 06-20-2013, 11:23 AM
- 06-20-2013, 11:47 AM
absolutely....you can also look into a test baseLG Sciences forum representative
- 06-20-2013, 12:25 PM
06-22-2013, 01:28 AM
06-22-2013, 03:41 PM
Orbit Nutrition Rep
Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
06-22-2013, 10:10 PM
I added stano to my epi cycle two days ago and can definitely feel the rejuvenation aspect. I went from no energy to energy through the roof. I also added 50-100 mg/day of DHEA. Loving the stano, though. My body said, "mmm yummy." haha
06-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Added the Stano, 2 days in at 600. Probably will increase it.
06-23-2013, 02:42 AM
I started stano at 200 and feel the benefits (energy, libido, etc). I'll be increasing to 600, but just saying that I personally felt benefits at a low dose. Can't wait to see what a full dose feels like. I was 10 days in before I added it. I will continue stano for 1 week during PCT, then drop it while adding tamox, daa, and multiple other natty test boosters.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ToTheVictor in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2008, 02:25 AM
- By PumpingIron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2006, 06:20 PM
- By mb_007 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-26-2006, 06:18 PM
- By BigWill in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2005, 09:36 PM
- By NeilB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2005, 05:16 PM