Artery

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
So my wife went to pin my test shot and she hit my artery. When she aspirated she saw blood she pulled out. About a min later I passed out for about a min she said I was jerking.

She wanted to call an ambulance I said no I'm ok. Has this happened to any of you guys.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I went to work, I'm at work right now. Im ok she didn't inject the test. I will have her try it tonight again she said she went a little to far to the left then she usually does. Ill give her a few hours to relax.

I know I'm not the only one this has happened to

Viking23

Awards
One of my buddies shot before and a few seconds later he went into a seizure which sounds like what happened to you. He is fine now but no clue if you had the sane problem

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
This is terrifying. I always pin my right thigh and now my girl lives with me; but I wonder what will happen to me if this happened and I'm alone. I guess one day I will die from this. This is very sad.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
One of my buddies shot before and a few seconds later he went into a seizure which sounds like what happened to you. He is fine now but no clue if you had the sane problem
Not sure if it mental

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
That means you're not brave. Bravery is being scared but doing it anyway. I'm brave and I like my style better.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Well, im more than scared now, im terrified.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Don't be joe my wife hit the vein and nothing happened. When you hit the artery you'll feel a lot of pain sometimes none