Artery

1. Artery

So my wife went to pin my test shot and she hit my artery. When she aspirated she saw blood she pulled out. About a min later I passed out for about a min she said I was jerking.

She wanted to call an ambulance I said no I'm ok. Has this happened to any of you guys.

2. Dude go to the hospital ASAP
    •   

3. I went to work, I'm at work right now. Im ok she didn't inject the test. I will have her try it tonight again she said she went a little to far to the left then she usually does. Ill give her a few hours to relax.

I know I'm not the only one this has happened to

4. One of my buddies shot before and a few seconds later he went into a seizure which sounds like what happened to you. He is fine now but no clue if you had the sane problem

5. This is terrifying. I always pin my right thigh and now my girl lives with me; but I wonder what will happen to me if this happened and I'm alone. I guess one day I will die from this. This is very sad.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    One of my buddies shot before and a few seconds later he went into a seizure which sounds like what happened to you. He is fine now but no clue if you had the sane problem
    Not sure if it mental

7. I ain't scared.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post
    I ain't scared.
    I like your style

9. That means you're not brave. Bravery is being scared but doing it anyway. I'm brave and I like my style better.

10. I'm not scared of it, my wife is.
    •   

11. Well, im more than scared now, im terrified.

12. Don't be joe my wife hit the vein and nothing happened. When you hit the artery you'll feel a lot of pain sometimes none

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 04:37 PM
  2. Veg 'prevents artery hardening'
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 11:51 PM
  3. can taking creatine clog your arteries?
    By GOG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 12:18 AM
  4. liquid Drano for the arteries??
    By jweave23 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2003, 07:28 PM