which prohormones act as test base?
- 06-20-2013, 05:17 AM
- 06-20-2013, 05:46 AM
Well, the point of a test base is to use actual test to keep your levels high while the PH or whatever you're running crashes your natural production
- 06-20-2013, 08:11 AM
so, actual test would be the only thing that would work? what about something that would convert to test?
06-20-2013, 08:16 AM
06-20-2013, 08:18 AM
I think dermacrine, stano and 4 ad
06-20-2013, 08:22 AM
4dhea, 4ad, and transaderm are the most common test bases
stano isn't a test base, it just could help with side effects common with what a test base may give you
06-20-2013, 08:34 AM
thanks for the good info, guys. i am off to work
06-24-2013, 05:41 AM
06-24-2013, 07:13 AM
what is the theory behind having a test base? is it simply to reduce side effects like loss of libido and lethargy, or are there other reasons?
06-24-2013, 07:16 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mattias in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 10-13-2012, 05:21 AM
- By Tmac22314 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-23-2012, 05:01 PM
- By Bon in forum LG SciencesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-22-2012, 05:10 PM
- By Bon in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:02 PM
- By slowprogress in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:53 PM