Some weird things happening (m1t m5aa glucopase xr)

excalibur

Awards
Ok so som wierd things is happening with me now, but first some info and history;

This is my second cycle m1t (DS) with m5aa (DS)
During my first cycle I used 5mg m1t week one 7.5mg m1t week two 10mg m1t week 3 and 12.5mg for two days then back to 10mg for the rest of the fourth week becourse of back pain..

I have done two 4 weeks cycles earlyer with m5aa only and one cycle transdermal 1test 4ad 6 weeks

my weight is 236
I have liftet weights for about 8 years

I eat about 350-450g protein 5-600g carb and 50-100g fat a day at about 42-4300 kcal
My maintance kcal is about 3600 kcal a day

Now I am one the end of the second week of my second cycle of m1t 10mg a day (taken at night) and 90mg m5aa (60 prew and 30mg 3-4 hour later) and I have gained some weight but I have icreased most size around my stomach for now.. increasing 3 holes in my lifting belt!

I use a shake post workout with carbs from oats and milk and protein from whey+milk and 2 caps glucophase xp (DS)
(pre workout some whey and maltodextrine)

well my main concern and the question is;
I am feeling mild to moderate symptoms all day long of Hypoglycemia: drowsiness, somtimes blurred vision, depressive mood, minor dizziness, sweating, tremor, restlessness, tingling in the lips, lightheadedness, some inability to concentrate, headache, sleep disturbances, minor irritability, weakness, clammy feeling.

I know some of the symtoms is from the m1t but is the mix m1t and gluchpase xr no good??
Last m1t cycle I used 200mg r-ala post workout instead of glucophase xr

On my first cycle of m1t I got the flu and some lethargy with has not appered this time...

By the way can i reduce this symptoms by eating more carbs?
or is there any other things that will help?

non the less I will drop back the dose m1t to 7.5mg a day. starting tomorrow becouse of back pain is starting to apear again...

If you know anything I will be gratefull!

regards
Excalibur

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Have you checked your blood pressure? High blood pressure may be causing the headache, blurred vision, and lightheadedness. I am taking Glucophase currently, around 4-6 caps a day. At most I get some very slight hypoglycemia but the feeling dissipates after 5-10 minutes. I think the combination of the M1t and M5aa are responsible for most of your sides.

size

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked your blood pressure? High blood pressure may be causing the headache, blurred vision, and lightheadedness.
Low blood pressure tends to cause lightheadedness. High blood pressure does not tend to cause any symptoms.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, just looked it up, lightheadedness is not a symptom of high blood pressure. Most people don't show symptoms of high blood pressure but he has listed three and is taking things that will more than likely elevate his blood pressure. So I would still get it checked.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your hypoglycemia might be caused by the same liver issues that Jayhawkk ran into:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21514

I'm not an expert, but it's probably in your best health interests to end the cycle and consider blood tests.

If I remember reading correctly, M1T causes the kidneys to become swollen, which would explain the waist size increase, mainly due to the water retention.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Run some 4ad to counter the mit sides and look into some natural herbs that act as a diuretic. Lastly drop the m5aa, m1t is to damn harsh by itself.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's a lengthy list of symptoms..you need to get a blood panel done ASAP and never stack any methyl with M1T.

Renton405

Awards
Id say stop using the m1t and just use a regular 1test, your liver and cholesterol levels will thank you

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
M1T causes very low blood sugar levels, Glucophase XR lowers blood sugar levels ... this is not a good combination, in my opinion. At least be very careful with it.

I am gìad to see that you are being more sane than most with your M1T dosing though.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
M1T causes very low blood sugar levels, Glucophase XR lowers blood sugar levels ... this is not a good combination, in my opinion. At least be very careful with it.

I am glad to see that you are being more sane than most with your M1T dosing though.
Strat is the man, was about to post this ****

Strat, youve got a PM

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
vision problems can be caused by nolva, clomid. lethargy is caused by m1t and gxr. lay off the gxr.