Next cycle...Ment or Mithras?? OR BOTH?!?!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Exactly what the title says. Which one and why. Thoughts?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both! Ment is like stano in a way but stronger. It helps with dry joints and keeps the libido up.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Both! Ment is like stano in a way but stronger. It helps with dry joints and keeps the libido up.
comparing it to stano isnt very accurate..stano is a DHT prohormone. DHT is mildy anti estrogenic and does not convert to estrogen in any way. If anything, stano would dry your joints up more...Its main effects are libido enhancement and it combats lethargy as well. Completely different mechanism of action when compared to ment. Ment is wet (aromatizes to estrogen) which is why it is good for your joints.

thanks for your attempted contribution but you should probably know what youre talking about before comparing two completely different compounds.

S

SPS

Awards
  • Established
comparing it to stano isnt very accurate..stano is a DHT prohormone. DHT is mildy anti estrogenic and does not convert to estrogen in any way. If anything, stano would dry your joints up more...Its main effects are libido enhancement and it combats lethargy as well. Completely different mechanism of action when compared to ment. Ment is wet (aromatizes to estrogen) which is why it is good for your joints.

thanks for your attempted contribution but you should probably know what youre talking about before comparing two completely different compounds.
Omg talk about the pot calling the kettle black. In the 2 or 3 days you have been posting you have spewed your fair share of misinformation. The last thing this forum needs is another noob who thinks he is god's gift to aas. Ment is a good libido booster and would help with dry joints, which is what I believe he meant.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I had a few incorrect posts pertaining to epi suppressing estrogen. I was wrong and admitted I was wrong. I may be a noob on here but I have been researching AAS and DS for 3 years. Nothing compared to some guys on here I know but I'm not some f*cktard off the BB forums. He made a completely ridiculous comparison. DHT and ment are not a conversion from each other, they are entirely different compounds.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Stano isn't exactly great for your joints. Maybe not horrible, but certainly not beneficial.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is why I said "kinda like". Duche bag. Stfu!

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way why ask any questions if you know every thing?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I was hoping for some helpful information from some of the guys on here who know much more than you or I do.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Honestly dude idk why I got so pissed about that post. I'm on cycle and running TZ and my patience with everything is just about non-existent. So I'm sorry for bein a dick. I don't know everything, far from it. But hey, that's why im here.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why bother with ment when trest is available?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 30mg of m-sten and ran out of trest two days ago. OMG what a difference. The lethargy is so bad I don't even want to do anything. I got some ment to get me through my last week. Good thing it just got in. I have read that stano helps with this also. I have also read that stano helps with libido (like ment). You can find many forum post about "test base" for cycles and both ment and stano are mentioned. I would never run another cycle with out one of these.

So why do you automatically call me out and basically imply my ignorance? Would these similarities not qualify to be "like" one another?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why bother with ment when trest is available?
I'm a bit confused on how, or why its a good idea to buy trestolone in capsule form.
Does it have an ester attached?
I would think oral bioavailability would suck a big one, and would only be useful topically or intramuscularly.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I'm on 30mg of m-sten and ran out of trest two days ago. OMG what a difference. The lethargy is so bad I don't even want to do anything. I got some ment to get me through my last week. Good thing it just got in. I have read that stano helps with this also. I have also read that stano helps with libido (like ment). You can find many forum post about "test base" for cycles and both ment and stano are mentioned. I would never run another cycle with out one of these.

So why do you automatically call me out and basically imply my ignorance? Would these similarities not qualify to be "like" one another?
Nope, you're right man. They are similar for benefits while on cycle. I was just beeing an angry, picky, *******. My bad bro, the roids got the best of me! Haha

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
An I'd say both.

30/30
Thanks! Only thing that sucks is the mithras pills are so low dosed. Gonna have to buy like 3 bottles. I think Ment/Stano Would also be very synergistic together. Your thoughts, Jbry?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a bit confused on how, or why its a good idea to buy trestolone in capsule form.
Does it have an ester attached?
I would think oral bioavailability would suck a big one, and would only be useful topically or intramuscularly.
It would certainly be more potent IM. IM is always about 100% bio-availability. I made a topical for myself out of some trest-ace powder and that works very well also. However alot of guys don't inject and alot of those that do don't home-brew. When I made the topical I started out with just that but lately I've been using the oral too. I read a post today where a guy who was injecting it was still taking some PWO. Oral seems to have a more acute effect whereas TD and IM have a more time released effect.

All that being said, it does seem to work well as just an oral too. It may just not have a good affinity for 17b HSD. Or perhaps the acetate is doing a good enough job protecting the 17b-hydroxy... I dunno but IME and based on feedback I'm comfortable saying it works orally...

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Maybe someone should come out with a with transdermal trest :woohoo:

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm going to make some for myself if I can get the proper components together

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update. Went three days with no trest and was felling like death. Took 5 ment this morning and within 30 minutes I was felling like a million bucks. No other sides from 30mg of msten except some heart burn. Thank god for the ment&trest to kick the lethargcy in the balls.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Update. Went three days with no trest and was felling like death. Took 5 ment this morning and within 30 minutes I was felling like a million bucks. No other sides from 30mg of msten except some heart burn. Thank god for the ment&trest to kick the lethargcy in the balls.
thats odd, Im 12 days into m-sten and no lethargy yet. I actually get a boost from it! Got stano on hand if lethargy does set in though! Next cycle I might use a ment/stano combo Just as a side killer along side a stronger methyl. Havent decided on which one maybe epi or maybe alpha one!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Only thing that sucks is the mithras pills are so low dosed. Gonna have to buy like 3 bottles. I think Ment/Stano Would also be very synergistic together. Your thoughts, Jbry?
I don't like stano. I don't get good results from it.
But others love it.

2 bottles of mithras will give you 4 weeks and some days @ 30mg. If 20mg isn't doing anything, that's not a good sign though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would certainly be more potent IM. IM is always about 100% bio-availability. I made a topical for myself out of some trest-ace powder and that works very well also. However alot of guys don't inject and alot of those that do don't home-brew. When I made the topical I started out with just that but lately I've been using the oral too. I read a post today where a guy who was injecting it was still taking some PWO. Oral seems to have a more acute effect whereas TD and IM have a more time released effect.

All that being said, it does seem to work well as just an oral too. It may just not have a good affinity for 17b HSD. Or perhaps the acetate is doing a good enough job protecting the 17b-hydroxy... I dunno but IME and based on feedback I'm comfortable saying it works orally...
Hmmm guess ill have to try for myself.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not start to fell the lethargic beast until late last week so about 16 days. I have been running 30 mg for most rhat time. Maybee its my dossage? Of course every one gets different sides. Also have a temper shorter than my pinky.
Yeah that alpha-1 looks to be killer. Although the sides looks pretty harsh.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I don't like stano. I don't get good results from it.
But others love it.

2 bottles of mithras will give you 4 weeks and some days @ 30mg. If 20mg isn't doing anything, that's not a good sign though.
I'm one of the good responders to stano. Gives me great energy and libido and hardens me up like a rock! Although I usually dose it no less that a gram and end up at 1200-1400 by end of cycle

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I did not start to fell the lethargic beast until late last week so about 16 days. I have been running 30 mg for most rhat time. Maybee its my dossage? Of course every one gets different sides. Also have a temper shorter than my pinky.
Yeah that alpha-1 looks to be killer. Although the sides looks pretty harsh.
I'm running at 30 as well. So far so good! But yeah I'm noticing my temper is pretty bad as well (as you know from me snapping on you before, sorry again lol). But yeah I believe alpha 1 is the PH to m1t so sides galore but with lots of sides come lots of gains!! :D

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe someone should come out with a with transdermal trest :woohoo:
I've suggested that one to the higher ups. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to talk about this stuff on this board but I will say that we will be making it very, very easy to make your own trest-TD very soon...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've suggested that one to the higher ups. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to talk about this stuff on this board but I will say that we will be making it very, very easy to make your own trest-TD very soon...
Awesome

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Hard-on alert.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Dude for some reason ostarine produces ridiculous changes in my body. No aggression, sides or anything like that just a change in the mirror. I like using it with formeron and abliderate advanced

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Dude for some reason ostarine produces ridiculous changes in my body. No aggression, sides or anything like that just a change in the mirror. I like using it with formeron and abliderate advanced
:gives:

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostabol will continue to be available and as with all our products every batch of raws will be tested for purity and quality so you know what's on the label is what's in the capsule; every time.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well I have Ment on the way but no Mithras yet.. But I want to get some. I got a really good package deal on Ment and two Celtitren. So I might be trying Ment before Trest

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Also, be sure to pick up a AI if you run ment, esp if you are prone to gyno!