2nd Cycle...SD pulse??


  1. Considering doing a second cycle. The first was about 6 months or so and was a small blast of 400mg Test Cyp for 8 weeks or so. Gained about 5 lbs, but had a great recomp effect. Went right back to my TRT dose of 100mg EW.

    Ordered some LGI SD-10 back some time ago and was thinking about pulsing this for a 2nd cycle.

    Anyone have any experience with an SD pulse? Any thoughts on this as a second cycle?


  2. I don't like idea of pulsing personally. Why 10mg for 6 weeks? Its mild and with a good diet you'll still see good gains.

  3. Superdrol is strong stuff. A low dose pulse of 10-20mg or even 5 mg per day will deliver. I did both and the harsh sides were non existant. Some shutdown obviously but an easy recovery. Just my opinion based on my own experience.
    •   
       


  4. im a fan of low dosed SD cycles. like mentioned above

  5. Why do you want to pulse? I thought most did so they don't need a serm or to avoid shutdown, not things to worry about if you already on trt

  6. At 5mg per day the results even after 1 week were phenomenal. Libido and confidence crazy high. After 3 weeks I think I was up 7-8 lbs. Kept 4lbs after pct. That was some time ago. My pct was diesel test and an AI.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Why do you want to pulse? I thought most did so they don't need a serm or to avoid shutdown, not things to worry about if you already on trt
    My main concern is liver stress. I had liver cancer 20 something years ago...all is well now, but its something I always think about.

  8. I had very good results running 20mg mon, wed, fri. 2 weeks on and one off. One bottle lasts forever!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

    My main concern is liver stress. I had liver cancer 20 something years ago...all is well now, but its something I always think about.
    i wouldnt touch methyls then. this **** spawns free radicals like poverty ridden minorities. idk if itll effect you or not, but youre obviously genetically predisposed to liver cancer. is it really worth the risk?

    have you looked into non methylated stuff like tvar, mlmg, dhea, or just pinning test?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bwarkent View Post
    I had very good results running 20mg mon, wed, fri. 2 weeks on and one off. One bottle lasts forever!
    Nice . What'd you see? How long did you run it?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    i wouldnt touch methyls then. this **** spawns free radicals like poverty ridden minorities. idk if itll effect you or not, but youre obviously genetically predisposed to liver cancer. is it really worth the risk?

    have you looked into non methylated stuff like tvar, mlmg, dhea, or just pinning test?
    Lol.

    Agree...not sure it's worth the risk.
    I've done dhea based products...never noticed much. Did one cycle of test that was Pfizer brand...not sure if I'd like running underground gear and don't have the extra to use the test.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

    Lol.

    Agree...not sure it's worth the risk.
    I've done dhea based products...never noticed much. Did one cycle of test that was Pfizer brand...not sure if I'd like running underground gear and don't have the extra to use the test.
    have you thought about tvar before? the new celtic label has 30mg caps so its easier to hit the right dose. you can also look into high dose 11oxo, suposedly gives hdrol-like gains

  13. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    have you thought about tvar before? the new celtic label has 30mg caps so its easier to hit the right dose. you can also look into high dose 11oxo, suposedly gives hdrol-like gains
    the cost factor behind high dosed 11x isnt worth the little bit of gains. the best compound to use for "hdrol" like gains is........well hdrol.

    im interested in tvar myself

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    the cost factor behind high dosed 11x isnt worth the little bit of gains. the best compound to use for "hdrol" like gains is........well hdrol.

    im interested in tvar myself
    yea i was just throwing him some options that arnt methyls. tvar has my attention too. i have 2 bottles of celtic tvar in my closet right now lol. and tinytony's log made it look really frikkin good

  15. I knew SD was strong but its so good that even at 5mg a day it produces results? Many guys I see on forums say they are running a minimum of 20mg per day. It seems like 30mg for 30 days is common.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I knew SD was strong but its so good that even at 5mg a day it produces results? Many guys I see on forums say they are running a minimum of 20mg per day. It seems like 30mg for 30 days is common.
    I ran it at 30 for a week and a half after two weeks of 20 and no sides except back pumps..

  17. MAX-BULK and BULK-UP are candidates for good non-methyl gainers too.

  18. I would suggest trenazone, less stress on the liver, still get great gains.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    I don't like idea of pulsing personally. Why 10mg for 6 weeks? Its mild and with a good diet you'll still see good gains.
    Exactly...that's what I'm doing now...for the 3rd time...I love it..lean gains, plus its easier to keep your gains after pct...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post

    Exactly...that's what I'm doing now...for the 3rd time...I love it..lean gains, plus its easier to keep your gains after pct...
    Easy to tolerate and without the wicked suppression. 10mg seems to boost my libido too.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Easy to tolerate and without the wicked suppression. 10mg seems to boost my libido too.
    What type of liver protection for 10mg for 6 weeks? TUDCA?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

    What type of liver protection for 10mg for 6 weeks? TUDCA?
    Tudca if u want, I wouldn't use a full dose though. That's a mild cycle fur sure.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    What type of liver protection for 10mg for 6 weeks? TUDCA?
    I use liv52, Tudca is good too....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2nd Cycle SD - Possible Gyno or muscle fiber?
    By lucky04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 06:17 PM
  3. Sick Cut Cycle(SD pulse, t3, clen)
    By bigzach1234 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 09:04 AM
  4. Bold/Prostanozol cycle w/SD pulse
    By That One Guy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 03:17 PM
  5. sd pulse, bold cycle
    By djlift3 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in