2nd Cycle...SD pulse??

lboston

lboston

Awards
Considering doing a second cycle. The first was about 6 months or so and was a small blast of 400mg Test Cyp for 8 weeks or so. Gained about 5 lbs, but had a great recomp effect. Went right back to my TRT dose of 100mg EW.

Ordered some LGI SD-10 back some time ago and was thinking about pulsing this for a 2nd cycle.

Anyone have any experience with an SD pulse? Any thoughts on this as a second cycle?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't like idea of pulsing personally. Why 10mg for 6 weeks? Its mild and with a good diet you'll still see good gains.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is strong stuff. A low dose pulse of 10-20mg or even 5 mg per day will deliver. I did both and the harsh sides were non existant. Some shutdown obviously but an easy recovery. Just my opinion based on my own experience.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im a fan of low dosed SD cycles. like mentioned above

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Why do you want to pulse? I thought most did so they don't need a serm or to avoid shutdown, not things to worry about if you already on trt

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
At 5mg per day the results even after 1 week were phenomenal. Libido and confidence crazy high. After 3 weeks I think I was up 7-8 lbs. Kept 4lbs after pct. That was some time ago. My pct was diesel test and an AI.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Why do you want to pulse? I thought most did so they don't need a serm or to avoid shutdown, not things to worry about if you already on trt
My main concern is liver stress. I had liver cancer 20 something years ago...all is well now, but its something I always think about.

bwarkent

Awards
I had very good results running 20mg mon, wed, fri. 2 weeks on and one off. One bottle lasts forever!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
My main concern is liver stress. I had liver cancer 20 something years ago...all is well now, but its something I always think about.
i wouldnt touch methyls then. this **** spawns free radicals like poverty ridden minorities. idk if itll effect you or not, but youre obviously genetically predisposed to liver cancer. is it really worth the risk?

have you looked into non methylated stuff like tvar, mlmg, dhea, or just pinning test?

lboston

lboston

Awards
i wouldnt touch methyls then. this **** spawns free radicals like poverty ridden minorities. idk if itll effect you or not, but youre obviously genetically predisposed to liver cancer. is it really worth the risk?

have you looked into non methylated stuff like tvar, mlmg, dhea, or just pinning test?
Lol.

Agree...not sure it's worth the risk.
I've done dhea based products...never noticed much. Did one cycle of test that was Pfizer brand...not sure if I'd like running underground gear and don't have the extra to use the test.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Lol.

Agree...not sure it's worth the risk.
I've done dhea based products...never noticed much. Did one cycle of test that was Pfizer brand...not sure if I'd like running underground gear and don't have the extra to use the test.
have you thought about tvar before? the new celtic label has 30mg caps so its easier to hit the right dose. you can also look into high dose 11oxo, suposedly gives hdrol-like gains

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
have you thought about tvar before? the new celtic label has 30mg caps so its easier to hit the right dose. you can also look into high dose 11oxo, suposedly gives hdrol-like gains
the cost factor behind high dosed 11x isnt worth the little bit of gains. the best compound to use for "hdrol" like gains is........well hdrol.

im interested in tvar myself

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
the cost factor behind high dosed 11x isnt worth the little bit of gains. the best compound to use for "hdrol" like gains is........well hdrol.

im interested in tvar myself
yea i was just throwing him some options that arnt methyls. tvar has my attention too. i have 2 bottles of celtic tvar in my closet right now lol. and tinytony's log made it look really frikkin good

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I knew SD was strong but its so good that even at 5mg a day it produces results? Many guys I see on forums say they are running a minimum of 20mg per day. It seems like 30mg for 30 days is common.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I knew SD was strong but its so good that even at 5mg a day it produces results? Many guys I see on forums say they are running a minimum of 20mg per day. It seems like 30mg for 30 days is common.
I ran it at 30 for a week and a half after two weeks of 20 and no sides except back pumps..

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
MAX-BULK and BULK-UP are candidates for good non-methyl gainers too.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I would suggest trenazone, less stress on the liver, still get great gains.

Reactions: SPS
blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I don't like idea of pulsing personally. Why 10mg for 6 weeks? Its mild and with a good diet you'll still see good gains.
Exactly...that's what I'm doing now...for the 3rd time...I love it..lean gains, plus its easier to keep your gains after pct...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Exactly...that's what I'm doing now...for the 3rd time...I love it..lean gains, plus its easier to keep your gains after pct...
Easy to tolerate and without the wicked suppression. 10mg seems to boost my libido too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 8