Surgery Fat has to go

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
Funny how getting blown up takes you from your prime, but I want to get back in the game. Not my first time with PH and cutting. Getting close to finish my rehab from surgery but being out of the game so long has caused my bf to go from 10% close to 20% and muscle strength has dropped in return:( .... So am starting do my due diligence and researching whats out there that people have seen success on. So far whats caught my eye is win 50 by double dragon. Any and all advice is welcomed

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I would go with epi. But really you should wait a while and get your bf down naturally first, get your diet in check or you will just gain back any bf you lose after you cycle. You will make good gains coming back and running something will prob just encourage you to push weight you shouldn't and end up hurting yourself.

FranARG

Awards
Yeahp, IMO you should train hard for 3 or 4 months and get your diet on point, and then you could jump into a nice Epi cycle.

steven48

Awards
Do some ckd or other diet for a month or however long you can handle it. I always feel its best to cut down to 10% before running anything. I like to think of it as building a house, you want to make sure the foundation is strong before building up. If the house gets worn down, tear it down and rebuild it. Others might disagree that's just my philosophy.

bigbb123

Awards
Funny how getting blown up takes you from your prime, but I want to get back in the game. Not my first time with PH and cutting. Getting close to finish my rehab from surgery but being out of the game so long has caused my bf to go from 10% close to 20% and muscle strength has dropped in return:( .... So am starting do my due diligence and researching whats out there that people have seen success on. So far whats caught my eye is win 50 by double dragon. Any and all advice is welcomed
Forget nasty orals that will **** up your hpta. Read the countless threads on what orals have caused, not sure if win 50 is oral but it doesnt sound good. Get yourself some ipamorelin and mod grf peptides and run those twice a day. The effects are spectacular in my experiance. They will increase fat loss, repair injuries, increase recovery and give you excellent sleep. Best
Part is that besides a little boost in apetite, well not little in the case of ghrp 2 and 6, they are side effect free, non androgenic, and do not require a pct. they work by signaling your pituitary
to produce more GH and thus igf-1. They are perfect for your situation. Research them further.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see those on research chem sites. Do you inject it into your rat, or drink it.
Srs.

bigbb123

Awards
This made me lol for some reason
Hahaha, thats not even a bad one. Every day i hear names like demon spawn of morpheus blah blah. The names are a joke, the hefty doses of superdrol that are causing alot of side effects for the gullible kids that take them is not however.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its annoying as all hell, but it works. With a little preparation its not a problem.
The 3x a day isnt bad.. when you get into 5x a day it becomes an inconvienece. Morning, post workout and prebed is good

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 3x a day isnt bad.. when you get into 5x a day it becomes an inconvienece. Morning, post workout and prebed is good
That's an inconvenience if you have a wife against illegal activities
I need once a week

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's an inconvenience if you have a wife against illegal activities
I need once a week
My wifes against aas (injectables). Peptides she was cool with...

Cjc w/dac is once a week pin