Got bloodwork done

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I had to get some bloodwork done (for an internship) about 18 days into my SDMZ 2.0 cycle which I ended up running it 20/20/20/30/30 when I received my bloodwork back I had elevated LDH level it came back 790.4, should I be concerned?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
350 is usually the top end of average range. Might want to look into some liver and cardiovascular support.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
That must be in another unit of measure than most of us in the USA are accustomed to (mg/dL). What was the HDL?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That must be in another unit of measure than most of us in the USA are accustomed to (mg/dL). What was the HDL?
He's talking LDH-are you confusing it with LDL? LDH is measured in IU/L, where the cholesterol tests I think you're referring to are mg/dL.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Everythings fine now I had more bloodwork done the day after cycle and I showed improvement in the liver values I'm also going to get checked again after pct

PhatBoy07

Awards
How'd you like your cycle and results???

Just curious, i just ordered some SDMZ myself.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
It was good gained about 10-12 lbs of muscle and so far keeping most of it my bench went from 210 x10 to 245 x10 and I wasnt shutdown at all, so overall it was a success

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
U got the blood test on cycle? If so your fine... If you got it a few months after then u should start worrying

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Yea on cycle and then again the day I started pct then I'm going for another in a few weeks

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Okay, we'll it might still be elevated in a few weeks the real test would be a month or so from now