Trenavar. Is the jury still out?!?!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I have been looking into trenavar a lot lately as I will likely be incorporating it into my next cycle. But I'm a little hesitant because as much time and research I've put into this particular compound, I still have very little to base my decision off of. Seems rather hit or miss. On paper, it should be the most powerful PH on the market because it converts to trenbolone. But it seems to lack credible evidence/logs/results. I'm stuck :/ if there is anyone with some insight into this compound, sharing your knowledge/experience would be greatly appreciated!!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have been looking into trenavar a lot lately as I will likely be incorporating it into my next cycle. But I'm a little hesitant because as much time and research I've put into this particular compound, I still have very little to base my decision off of. Seems rather hit or miss. On paper, it should be the most powerful PH on the market because it converts to trenbolone. But it seems to lack credible evidence/logs/results. I'm stuck :/ if there is anyone with some insight into this compound, sharing your knowledge/experience would be greatly appreciated!!
I logged it on here a month ago. Others did also.. other then having superpowers, building very lean myscle, and shredding, it doesnt work lol

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
What dosages and what kind of gains are we talking about here?!?! I want the juicy details :D sides?? Tren rage?!

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
I finished a recomp cycle of trenavar/4andro around two months ago. (tren-90, 90, 120, 120, 120, 120, 150, 150). Lost 2-2.5%ish body fat and held 7-8lbs after pct, (currently 201lbs). Not many sides different then normal, but I had bad night sweats/insomnia. Everything was pretty much back to normal around week 2 of pct recovery wise. But thats probably b/c I did end up pinning hcg on cycle. Wouldn't run agian.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Great to hear your feedback!! Have you tried trenazone? If so how would you compare it against trenavar?

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
Great to hear your feedback!! Have you tried trenazone? If so how would you compare it against trenavar?
I haven't tried trenazone, however my older brother has. He ran it for 6 weeks with similar results. He didn't get insomnia or any unusual sides as far as I know, but he did his research and had everything he needed. The one thing he did always complain about was how long it took to dry. Apparently like 2 hours. IMO, if I were to go down the tren ph road agian, I'd give Dienazone(new trenazone ph) a go.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
if I were to go down the tren ph road agian, I'd give Dienazone(new trenazone ph) a go.
I thought pro-dien was banned? Is this something new? It's not topical dienolone, correct?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
That's exactly what it is. Topical dienolone

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it twice. Both sponsored.
Phf trenavar, ran at 90mg (tablets) for 6 weeks.
Iml trenabol ran at 60mg (capsules) 4 weeks.
It needs to be dosed at least 90 mg's but is best higher.
But as with all pro hormones, some will get lucky, and have great results with the minimum or less.

I also beta tested mentabolan (menadione) and for me, as well as others, found it to be much better.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I ran it twice. Both sponsored.
Phf trenavar, ran at 90mg (tablets) for 6 weeks.
Iml trenabol ran at 60mg (capsules) 4 weeks.
It needs to be dosed at least 90 mg's but is best higher.
But as with all pro hormones, some will get lucky, and have great results with the minimum or less.

I also beta tested mentabolan (menadione) and for me, as well as others, found it to be much better.
Been hearing lots of hype around ment lately. Worth trying you would say?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been hearing lots of hype around ment lately. Worth trying you would say?
I like it, and you don't need more than 40-60mg

But most companies sell it at 30mg/ day/30 days dosing, so 2_3 bottles still needed for a 6 week cycle.
I beta tested it at 30mg e/d for for weeks for phf, and personally liked that better than trenavar. Haven't ran it higher yet, but plan too.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I like it, and you don't need more than 40-60mg

But most companies sell it at 30mg/ day/30 days dosing, so 2_3 bottles still needed for a 6 week cycle.
I beta tested it at 30mg e/d for for weeks for phf, and personally liked that better than trenavar. Haven't ran it higher yet, but plan too.
What kind of gains did you see from ment? Were they pretty wet? Did you use AI?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of gains did you see from ment? Were they pretty wet? Did you use AI?
No ai, it was a beta test of the compound. My opinion of the compound would of been worthless if I used one. But it wasn't needed at that dose. Maybe higher like at 60mg, you might want to have one.

Anyways, it was great. Not wet but not dry.
I leaned out, was hard, vascular, and libido was fine.
I felt like how I thought I was supposed to feel on tren.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ai, it was a beta test of the compound. My opinion of the compound would of been worthless if I used one. But it wasn't needed at that dose. Maybe higher like at 60mg, you might want to have one.

Anyways, it was great. Not wet but not dry.
I leaned out, was hard, vascular, and libido was fine.
I felt like how I thought I was supposed to feel on tren.
My buddy ran Epi and Ment, he said it was his best cycle. And he's ran a lot.

This friend also loves Tren. He's on the Celtic big boy 30's now, went up to 150 mg

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'd run celtitren over trenavar, just bc it's capsule and dosed higher. I also felt like it worked a little better at the same dose? i dunno. Also trestobol/trestolone is out, it's what ment converts into and MUCH stronger.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I'd run celtitren over trenavar, just bc it's capsule and dosed higher. I also felt like it worked a little better at the same dose? i dunno. Also trestobol/trestolone is out, it's what ment converts into and MUCH stronger.
Hmmm gonna look into trestobol for sure!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trestolone doesn't convert into anything.
It is ment.

Menadione is a ph to ment

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
So what would be more effective? Considering the bioavailability of trestobol has to suck..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know. People are claiming trestobol or w/e It's called, is giving great results.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Trestolone doesn't convert into anything.
It is ment.

Menadione is a ph to ment
ohhh, i apologize. when i read ment, i assumed it was the prohormone compound "mentabolan". my mistake.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhh, i apologize. when i read ment, i assumed it was the prohormone compound "mentabolan". my mistake.
Easy to do now that both are available.
People got used to calling the ph ment.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Easy to do now that both are available.
People got used to calling the ph ment.
Sh*t lol now I'm confused. So is trest the same as mentabolan? Or are we talking about two different things?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Sh*t lol now I'm confused. So is trest the same as mentabolan? Or are we talking about two different things?
Trest (otherwise known as ment) is what the active ingredient in mentabolan (mentdione) coverts to. It does get confusing with everyone mixing up names, calling mentabolan 'ment' (not that it's wrong, but now real ment is on the market lol)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have ever used real tren you will be very disappointed. I only dosed at 60mg though so maybe that's why. Would not run again. Lots of stuff out there that is a beteter bang for your buck.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
If you have ever used real tren you will be very disappointed. I only dosed at 60mg though so maybe that's why. Would not run again. Lots of stuff out there that is a beteter bang for your buck.
Considering that Tren is probably one of the most powerful AAS of all time, anything legal will disappoint lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering that Tren is probably one of the most powerful AAS of all time, anything legal will disappoint lol
They were touting it is a oral tren equivalent when it first came out though.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Well it is technically. You take it orrally and trenbolone is the target
It is still deeply troubling to me that no one knows the rate of conversion to actual Tren. Or at least a rough estimate. And a question (although it may be a stupid one) I have is might trendione be active somewhat on its own? Because realistically, its unlikely that it converts to Tren at any beneficial rate. I read a study about Tren degradation in the body. Some of the trenbolone acetate will actually degrade to trendione and another metabolite (the name eludes me). It then said that less than 1.5% of the trendione converted back to active trenbolone. This is a pretty disappointing number...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is impossible to estimate a conversion rate in pro hormones in vivo.

Conversion isn't a one way process either

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Got with Trenazone or dienazone, but are already active and you don't need to pop 100 pills

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Got with Trenazone or dienazone, but are already active and you don't need to pop 100 pills
Dienolone is good but pales in comparison to real trenbolone. Which is why some people are seeing better results from trendione (PH to Tren) than with active dienolone (trenazone/dienazone)