semen question

gymrat99

Awards
So I finished my cycle about a month ago and 3 weeks into pct.. (torem)... I have noticed that my semen is not the same . lol it is like a jelly type and it is thicker than usual. .Color is also yellowish apposed to white.. Am i still shutdown? Nutz are hanging no issues with that..

steppinRazor

Awards
I feel like there's a bit more to it than dehydration..what, i don't know?

Curious how that torem has you feeling

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have noticed that depending upon the compounds (the androgen, fillers, solvent used in oral solutions) and how it effects my urinary/intestinal PH/flora I can experience a yellowish tint as well.

Hydration and probiotics have always been very noticeably effective for me.

gymrat99

Awards
I feel like there's a bit more to it than dehydration..what, i don't know?

Curious how that torem has you feeling
no sides except maybe high bp.. had to go back on bp medication. but thats a whole other story. This is the first cycle i did and the first time i tried torem so not sure what " good or Bunk" torem is like. Based on what people say about torem I don't feel anything different.

gymrat99

Awards
hate to get graphical but when i ejaculated i felt it different, thick and kind hurt a little or burn feeling. Don't think torem is bunk, I been getting up with wood almost every morning.

FranARG

Awards
I had the same "issue" while on epi, but a few days into PCT everything went back to normal.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Dietary supplements can give semen a yellow appearance. If I have sex everyday I notice my semen is white. If I don't for a few days and then do it it's got a yellow tint. Reminds me of the tint my sperm had when I first started masturbating at 11 yrs old