Epistane + Clen Stack??

Puregains1

Awards
Has anyone tried epistane and clen together? What are the results compared to just epistane alone and are there any adverse sides?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ive done epistane and albuterol, clen isnt worth the risk for majority of people. i cant really say forsure how much of an effect it had though. i was looking at it from an on-paper point of view. an anabolic and beta agonist combined with a cutting diet sounded pretty good to me. one thing to note though is i would get random cramps like in my hamstring while sleeping or sitting in class from the albuterol. those were a pain in the ass (literally), but theywould pass within minutes

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
ive done epistane and albuterol, clen isnt worth the risk for majority of people. i cant really say forsure how much of an effect it had though. i was looking at it from an on-paper point of view. an anabolic and beta agonist combined with a cutting diet sounded pretty good to me. one thing to note though is i would get random cramps like in my hamstring while sleeping or sitting in class from the albuterol. those were a pain in the ass (literally), but theywould pass within minutes
My bunny has tried both Clen and albuterol I can say for him the cramps seemed to be worse with albuterol then clen now the combo of Clen&Epistane&T3 gave me the most ripped bunny ever!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i had a thread asking the same thing an the majority of the response was dont do it! it's usually the response of "lesser of two evils, heart or liver damage not both" i chose liver as its somewhat repairable ur heart isn't!
btw i ran epi solo no prob

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
If you have a clean diet and going low calories, Epi with do JUST FINE by itself. Adding clen would be overkill.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Not to mention the killer vascularity from epi...More veins than my d*ck!!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I cant argue its safety, only that it works and works well. As with any AAS use even OTC its all risk vs reward right? I mean its honestly a question of what you want vs what your willing to risk.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I cant argue its safety, only that it works and works well. As with any AAS use even OTC its all risk vs reward right? I mean its honestly a question of what you want vs what your willing to risk.
true but clen just isnt necessary with epi...Just eat right.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
true but clen just isnt necessary with epi...Just eat right.
Necessary what are we talking about here? are AAS necessary? The only thing that matters is risk vs reward. I am not advocating anyone use clen with Epi or anything else for that matter. I am just simply pointing out facts, it works and well now why do you need it well hell no one needs anything other then eating right. But what is the most efficient thing eating correctly or adding in supplementation to help you reach a higher level?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
My bunny has tried both Clen and albuterol I can say for him the cramps seemed to be worse with albuterol then clen now the combo of Clen&Epistane&T3 gave me the most ripped bunny ever!
yea ive read albuterol has worse cramps than clen. but theres the whole clen = cardiac necrosis thing that makes me advise people against it

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Necessary what are we talking about here? are AAS necessary? The only thing that matters is risk vs reward. I am not advocating anyone use clen with Epi or anything else for that matter. I am just simply pointing out facts, it works and well now why do you need it well hell no one needs anything other then eating right. But what is the most efficient thing eating correctly or adding in supplementation to help you reach a higher level?
talking risk vs reward? The added risk of adding clen to epistane (practically a cutting agent in and of itself) is not worth the reward as the same effects could be acheived by cutting calories. Clen is detrimental to the cardio system which is not something you wanna mess with when using compounds that raise cholesterol and BP. Risk vs reward= not worth it.