Running a PH and not telling anyone

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Right, Im close to running my first PH. Im only gonna do Helladrol so its nice and mild.

My friend who I work out with is totally against the use of Steroids and PH's and up until now I haven't used for his sake, but Ive told myself that I cant keep saying no just because it might upset someone else.

Has anyone else used PH's and not told anyone?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im not a fan of secrets, most are too ignorant to understand what a ph is in the first place

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
im not a fan of secrets, most are too ignorant to understand what a ph is in the first place
I hate keeping secrets. I actually sourced and brought my PCT (nolva) about 6 months ago and its been sitting in my cupboard. I mentioned I was thinking about trying some mild compounds and I got the 'I aint against PH's, but I class it as cheating' so I decided against it. The last 6 months have been hell tho cos Im being held back from something I wanna do. He aint actually told me he doesnt like the idea of me using but I know I will be labeled different once (and if) he found out Id even started a cycle.

Dunno what to do man.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys dating... who give a **** what he thinks.. its your life do as you wish, your the one who has to live with your choices

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Are you guys dating... who give a **** what he thinks.. its your life do as you wish, your the one who has to live with your choices
Hahaha. No we ain't dating, but I have to workout with the guy.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I never tell people unless they show interest. Its really not anybodys buisness what you use anyway.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell him you are on creatine when you bench jumps up by 30 lol

amiller745

Awards
Just grow up and take it. It's no ones business but yours.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bwhahahaha. I''m with you on this. Tell him its daa raising your natural test.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I would just say its a strict diet and daa or the newest trend diet.

Societal stigmas and judgments are so stupid. A person can get a boob job, nose job, go tanning, get botox, dye their hair color, liposuction, etc. and wear it proud. Someone else just wants to take some aas, which really won't change their body much at all if they still aren't in the gym busting their ass. But that guy is taking the easy route or is a cheater or whatever. That's dumb, its my body, imo those people can s my c.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Girlfriend's brother on PHs:

"They basically make you go through puberty again."

You ****ing dip****.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
First, simply don't mention it. stop talking about it, stop worrying about it, just do what your gonna do. If you wanna cycle that bad then its pretty much an eventuality and you are only delaying it.

Who knows maybe he won't even fully notice you are on a ph. And how exactly is it cheating? cheating what? what are you "competing" in? I think your buddy is afraid that you will blow him out of the water (which very well could be the case).

But its not like you are doing M1T, its only helladrol. Either way, unless you are a competetive athlete it isn't cheating because you aren't cheating anything or anyone out of what is right. Some people are willing to go the extra mile, others are not.

What if your partner started doing extra cardio sessions on your off days to get more shredded than you...is THAT cheating? Maybe he buys a fancy new protein that costs twice what you take, is that cheating? Where do you draw the line? Maybe he has better genetics and you are a hard gainer...does that mean he is cheating you?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thread, I plan to run helladrol soon as well. If people ask you just say you called jenny Craig , that slut helped you're bench jump up 50lbs ;)

People are going to question you, you will get bigger, society is full of retards, Dont listen to them, life and love life, huge run on sentence, etc. Just work your ass off and Dont listen to what other people say.

I Dont get why people complain, oh that guys on roids. As if he's the only one capable of obtaining the compound, knowledge and know how to take them. Jeez

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
First, simply don't mention it. stop talking about it, stop worrying about it, just do what your gonna do. If you wanna cycle that bad then its pretty much an eventuality and you are only delaying it.

Who knows maybe he won't even fully notice you are on a ph. And how exactly is it cheating? cheating what? what are you "competing" in? I think your buddy is afraid that you will blow him out of the water (which very well could be the case).

But its not like you are doing M1T, its only helladrol. Either way, unless you are a competetive athlete it isn't cheating because you aren't cheating anything or anyone out of what is right. Some people are willing to go the extra mile, others are not.

What if your partner started doing extra cardio sessions on your off days to get more shredded than you...is THAT cheating? Maybe he buys a fancy new protein that costs twice what you take, is that cheating? Where do you draw the line? Maybe he has better genetics and you are a hard gainer...does that mean he is cheating you?
Haaaahaa. I like where this thread is going.

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
The biggest problem with confronting people you know well with your gear use ,is that they will be afraid of you to die, get a stroke etc because they have no clue wtf they are talking about.. however. Theese people dont give a **** about your health if you getting wasted 3 times a week because more people tends to binge drink and its more "normal".. society is ****ed up... you are a wierd person if you choose to eat healthy and train hard

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
The biggest problem with confronting people you know well with your gear use ,is that they will be afraid of you to die, get a stroke etc because they have no clue wtf they are talking about.. however. Theese people dont give a **** about your health if you getting wasted 3 times a week because more people tends to binge drink and its more "normal".. society is ****ed up... you are a wierd person if you choose to eat healthy and train hard
LOL. I work with a guy who is like that. He drinks 2 cases (48) cans of beer a week, is majorly overweight and is borderline diabetic and he constantly calling me a freak cos I work out and eat healthy LOL.

Yeah, tell me that again when your lying on a bed in hospital waiting to have your feet removed

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
When I run through my cycles I only talk to the other juicers we discuss it just like its about pus*y or something. Help give advice to each other an stuff. But with your buddy i would just tell him to do some reasearch and know what they ACTUALLY do. Some people think that you can succeed on a strict diet and some supps but after a while your going to see your gains stop for periods of a time. I basically run short cycles to help get over the hill. Your buddy should be able to understand that. PHs are awesome for improving strength and weight for those who are "stuck" but most people use there first months of working out which is dumb.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
When I run through my cycles I only talk to the other juicers we discuss it just like its about pus*y or something. Help give advice to each other an stuff. But with your buddy i would just tell him to do some reasearch and know what they ACTUALLY do. Some people think that you can succeed on a strict diet and some supps but after a while your going to see your gains stop for periods of a time. I basically run short cycles to help get over the hill. Your buddy should be able to understand that. PHs are awesome for improving strength and weight for those who are "stuck" but most people use there first months of working out which is dumb.
Yeah I hear ya. I'm not in my first months of working out tho more like my 4th/5th year.

I know I'm no where near my genetic potential yet but I'm not young anymore and time is slipping away LOL. I decided later in my life that I wanted to aim towards one of my life time goals which was to have a half decent body and I'm well on my way to that. Just need a little pick me up :)

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya. I'm not in my first months of working out tho more like my 4th/5th year.

I know I'm no where near my genetic potential yet but I'm not young anymore and time is slipping away LOL. I decided later in my life that I wanted to aim towards one of my life time goals which was to have a half decent body and I'm well on my way to that. Just need a little pick me up :)
Just know what you need to know man and which PH will give you what you want you should log it man!

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Just know what you need to know man and which PH will give you what you want you should log it man!
Yeah I'm gonna log it. Got everything ready besides the bloody PH LOL. Should be here by the end of the week so will start it next Monday. Got a wedding the weekend to attend and its the rare occasion where I know I'm gonna get hammered. Probably not the best time to start it lol

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna log it. Got everything ready besides the bloody PH LOL. Should be here by the end of the week so will start it next Monday. Got a wedding the weekend to attend and its the rare occasion where I know I'm gonna get hammered. Probably not the best time to start it lol
What PH(s) are you gonna plan on running bro?

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
What PH(s) are you gonna plan on running bro?
Only helladrol. Ain't decided if 50x1,75x5 or 75x6 yet tho. I have enough for the full 6 weeks at 75 but heard its good to taper up on your first run

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
Girlfriend's brother on PHs:

"They basically make you go through puberty again."

You ****ing dip****.
My friends sister said that AAS makes you became fat in the end lol.....nothing about diet or anything

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Only helladrol. Ain't decided if 50x1,75x5 or 75x6 yet tho. I have enough for the full 6 weeks at 75 but heard its good to taper up on your first run
Run it for a longer duration I did this on a low dose and worked it up.. So i can squeeze 6 weeks out

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Arnold is a old man who smokes cigars and lives like a king. I don't think he cares about his physique anymore.
Yeah. Plus did you read his book? He basically used bodybuilding as a stepping stone to get into acting. Once he got a hold of his acting career he basically dropped the bodybuilding LOL.

Fair play to the guy tho. Who can lie on their death bed saying they have been one of the famous bodybuilders of all time, a Hollywood actor and a politician?

Massiah

Awards
Lol finny as Fu k, same things I was thinking. Tell your homeboy Daisy that you are gonna beast up on PH's and you'll be able to give his manhole a one way ticket to pound town.

On another note, if people can't accept you for you, then you need to change that. It's your life, this **** is too short to be worrying what others think of u. Also, you don't NEED to train with anyone, Its nice yes, but not necessary. So get that symbiotic relationship idea outta your head. BE your own man.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
If you're lifting with this guy on a regular basis and you start a cycle, he is gonna notice lol. When your bench jumps 30 lbs and you put on a solid 6-10 lbs in a month he is gonna start asking questions! I did PHs in high school (dumb I know) and never told anyone but they all knew. I was 180 and benched 340 lol everyone (even my football coaches) knew what was up hahah but hey we went to state so cares?!?! :D

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Do it man. You're just denying the inevitable. If you are curious enough to be a member of this forum, you're gonna do it eventually. And I absolutely agree that it's your body. If you're boyfriend is too scared to try it, it his loss. Lol

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
yeah, i've heard girls say that they make you d!ck shrink.
Lol that's what everyone I know says when they ask me about my ph use "do you have a small dick now?!?!". *facepalm* ...stupid f*ckers...

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
It makes my dick look bigger because my nuts shrink. Lmao