Nolva

jeep69

Awards
Is Nolva going to be affected by the ban?

I see CSN is not carrying it anymore, where are you all gettin it?

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
You can get liquid nolva without a prescription from research companies...Same thing

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Still does not matter if it is liquid or not still prescription. Most are not wanting to handle it now

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
There are still a few companies selling research chems. However, these will probably be attacked in the very near future.

If members here are wanting sources on where to find these items, I'd rather see them either PM a Mod, or someone else, and ask. Lets try to protect some of these sources (except for those who advertise so openly) by keeping their names out of post after post.

jeep69

Awards
Sorry guys, didn't mean to **** up any connections

There are still a few companies selling research chems. However, these will probably be attacked in the very near future.

If members here are wanting sources on where to find these items, I'd rather see them either PM a Mod, or someone else, and ask. Lets try to protect some of these sources (except for those who advertise so openly) by keeping their names out of post after post.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, didn't mean to **** up any connections
No apologies needed dude. There are those who openly advertise research chems and those who don't. With the ban taking effect, it's more than likely research chems will be targeted. Especially after Balco/Bonds and the clomid issue. Those who advertise openly will get shut down. That's just the price they're gonna pay. Those who distribute "safely", will survive without hassles.

There are no rules here about asking for those sources, I think? I may be wrong. I need to read the rules again. You can PM many of the mods/members here and they should point you in the right direction. I'm sure as long as it's in a legal aspect.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So is this just coincidental timing that the research chems are getting attention, or is it related to the PH ban? Or something else? Some sites are still carrying it, but others have quit. Any ideas what convinced some to drop them and others not to?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
So is this just coincidental timing that the research chems are getting attention, or is it related to the PH ban? Or something else? Some sites are still carrying it, but others have quit. Any ideas what convinced some to drop them and others not to?
I think it is all going hand-in-hand. Those who are carrying RC's are just trying to make a buck before their money train comes to a hault. With the PH/PS ban, and the public attention AAS's are getting, it comes out these things go together. Once the ban is in place, and things cleaned up, the attention will be turned to something else. Maybe RC's, maybe something else. Those who quit the RC business are looking to be safe and not ruin what they already have. Some of these companies sell legit supplements/equipment and can't afford to get busted over some RC's.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to factor in the fact that the FDA, and DEA will be looking at supplement sites on the internet to see if the rules on the new pro hormone ban are complied with. If I were a company such as CNW I would not want a "grey area" research chemical on my site when the feds are looking.

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
is clen going to be banned aswell? if all research chems go down?