Super gains with alpha 20,sd and oral tren

goat23

goat23

Awards
Started a thread a bit back but ill start this

Well I used alpha 20 at 60mg ed and dragon pro tren at 100mg ed for 3 weeks with no sides so I thought why not ill bridge to sd and tren at 30mg and 150mg Ed for another 3! Well I started all this at 85kg I'm now sitting at 100.7kg after 5 weeks that's over 15kg and get this noooo sides at all! I usually get sides with sd but nothing at all I'm putting it down to the alpha! Bf is also sitting at 13 which I'm happy with since I'm downing 5k calories ed! Guys I reccomend this really do

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
dont wanna stab you in the dik or anything. but go get bloods done before recomending it. those are two pretty harsh products youre bridging. and im hoping thats tvar tren and not methyl tren

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
100 mg of methyl tren would hurt considering .5 mg gives good gains

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol not meth tren bro think I'd be dead at 150g ed, I was recommending based on gains on feel I get bloods done after each cycle so I know what my sd comes back at. I run a good tudca Hawthorne berry and coq 10 keep my carbs way high and protein slightly under that.i see people feeling ****ty on sd etc and I have before this is my 4th sd cycle but I haven't felt a damn side

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol i didnt even look at the doses. i just saw the words "dragon tren" and thought aw ****