First PH cycle (possibly log)

Zspascoe

Awards
Hey guys, first time poster here but iv been lurking this site for a few months now. Just decided to get an account to post my cycle and get some advice

First off I am 28 not 18, I made a typo when creating my account and put 1994 not 1984. Anyway I'm 6'3" 205 and have been lifting for 6 years off and on (consistently the past 2).
Never done anything stronger than a creatine.

I heard deca-drol max from IML was a good starter PH and I'm strongly thinking about doing a cycle that will look like this....

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Deca-Drol Max - 3 caps daily (1 cap taken 3 times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)
Clomid 50 / 50 / 25 / 25
Pre workout (c4 or N.O. Explode are my favorites ATM)
Kre-alkalyn from EFX

I will be taking a whey protein and an amino supp the whole time as I always have. And also milk thistle, fish oil, multi vit, and vit C.

As of now my max lifts are:

Bench: 305
DL: 435
Squat: 405

Squats low but it is what it is.

I'm open for criticism, opinions, advice... anything really, just want to do this safe and do it correct.

My main concern is will my PCT be too much with the e-control AND clomid or will it not be enough?

Also can I stack deca-drol with 4-andro for my first cycle or just stick with straight deca-drol?

Zspascoe

Awards
Also EXTREMELY noob question but I just want this to be cleared up...

Will I be taking 50 mg clomid everyday for the first week or 50 mg clomid once a day FOR the week. Just not sure lol...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, first time poster here but iv been lurking this site for a few months now. Just decided to get an account to post my cycle and get some advice

First off I am 28 not 18, I made a typo when creating my account and put 1994 not 1984. Anyway I'm 6'3" 205 and have been lifting for 6 years off and on (consistently the past 2).
Never done anything stronger than a creatine.

I heard deca-drol max from IML was a good starter PH and I'm strongly thinking about doing a cycle that will look like this....

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Deca-Drol Max - 3 caps daily (1 cap taken 3 times daily)

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)
Clomid 50 / 50 / 25 / 25
Pre workout (c4 or N.O. Explode are my favorites ATM)
Kre-alkalyn from EFX

I will be taking a whey protein and an amino supp the whole time as I always have. And also milk thistle, fish oil, multi vit, and vit C.

As of now my max lifts are:

Bench: 305
DL: 435
Squat: 405

Squats low but it is what it is.

I'm open for criticism, opinions, advice... anything really, just want to do this safe and do it correct.

My main concern is will my PCT be too much with the e-control AND clomid or will it not be enough?

Also can I stack deca-drol with 4-andro for my first cycle or just stick with straight deca-drol?

Stagger them econtrol if I remember correctly is 6oxo so I'd run it clomid 50/50/25/25 and in that 4th week start econtrol so it runs 3 weeks after taper down.

Also I am not sure that's the best starter cycle I might start with something easier but its your choice. I just like to see people get their feet wet with a non methyl like furuza or even 11 oxo or stanodrol.

Zspascoe

Awards
Stagger them econtrol if I remember correctly is 6oxo so I'd run it clomid 50/50/25/25 and in that 4th week start econtrol so it runs 3 weeks after taper down.

Also I am not sure that's the best starter cycle I might start with something easier but its your choice. I just like to see people get their feet wet with a non methyl like furuza or even 11 oxo or stanodrol.
So run e-control after the 4 weeks of pct? Or with it?

And ill deff check out some more mild PH's. thanks for the suggestions

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I mixed up there products this is not methylated but I would still consider it a strong starting hormone as far as shutdown is concerned. And no not 4 weeks post pct it would line up like this.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Econtrol 00/00/00/50/50/25/25
so it extends your pct so to speak. IML seems they changed the formula on e-control it is now the same as Erase androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione

Zspascoe

Awards

Sorry I mixed up there products this is not methylated but I would still consider it a strong starting hormone as far as shutdown is concerned. And no not 4 weeks post pct it would line up like this.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Econtrol 00/00/00/50/50/25/25
so it extends your pct so to speak. IML seems they changed the formula on e-control it is now the same as Erase androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione
So essentially 7 weeks of pct.
sounds better to me than 4 haha.

And as for shutdown I thought that's what the ultra male rx and anabolic matrix were for, to naturally promote test production? So your balls won't shrivel to hell.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
id start the econtrol in week 3 (which is similar ill be doing this summer depending on if im retaining water or if i get any Estro issues)
but Harbs idea looks good, for this relatively mild compound, with the taper at the end

shut down should be minor and you will recover well with the clomid and your natty test boosters, but some shutdown is inevitable and it takes time to get natty levels back up

think about it this way: we are shutting down our production with hormones/steroids and expect recovery to be just as fast using herbal extracts
(and now for my usual crap analogy)... knocking down a building with machines and trying to rebuild it by hand, you will still rebuild it, the process will just be longer

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
id start the econtrol in week 3 (which is similar ill be doing this summer depending on if im retaining water or if i get any Estro issues)
but Harbs idea looks good, for this relatively mild compound, with the taper at the end

shut down should be minor and you will recover well with the clomid and your natty test boosters, but some shutdown is inevitable and it takes time to get natty levels back up

think about it this way: we are shutting down our production with hormones/steroids and expect recovery to be just as fast using herbal extracts
(and now for my usual crap analogy)... knocking down a building with machines and trying to rebuild it by hand, you will still rebuild it, the process will just be longer
I am not sure where you are getting the idea that Methoxygonadiene will be a mild compound? But this should cause considerable bloat and should metabolize to 18-methyl-19-nortestosterone and for the most part 19-nor's are known for causing considerable shutdown.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So essentially 7 weeks of pct.
sounds better to me than 4 haha.

And as for shutdown I thought that's what the ultra male rx and anabolic matrix were for, to naturally promote test production? So your balls won't shrivel to hell.
The only thing I would count on for avoiding testicular atrophy comes in a bottle labeled HCG and you need to get from a pharmacy. That being said if you stick to cycles of 6 weeks or less I doubt testicular atrophy will be much of an issue for you.

Zspascoe

Awards
The only thing I would count on for avoiding testicular atrophy comes in a bottle labeled HCG and you need to get from a pharmacy. That being said if you stick to cycles of 6 weeks or less I doubt testicular atrophy will be much of an issue for you.
Yea I was reading about that last night. I don't think I'm gunna worry about getting it.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure where you are getting the idea that Methoxygonadienewill be a mild compound? But this should cause considerable bloat and should metabolize to 18-methyl-19-nortestosterone and for the most part 19-nor's are known for causing considerable shutdown.
the bloat cause by the estro was why i suggested starting the e control a little earlier, but i guess it depends on how much bloat he gets or how much E his body converts
i dont remember him posting his bodyfat% which can be a factor in how much bloat he gets as well, (ive noticed on some logs that higher bodyfats get more bloating but these logs were on different compounds not specifically decadrol max)

my reason behind saying it was mild was also based on the fact that he will be dosing for 4 weeks, so recovery should be pretty standard

i do see that he is running at 75mg from the beginning, i always try to start with the least amount of ph/ds that gives good results so i dont get as many sides, but im probably too cautious that way!

for example: ill be starting my epi/tren/stano this summer with tren starting at 90mg even though i see logs running at 120 a lot... more isnt always better

HARB: would you suggest him start with 75mg of the decadrol max a day?