OTC PTC Advice

Trv111

Awards
Finished 2nd week of Hdrol, I want to run 75mg for 5 weeks.

I want to run a OTC PTC due to my given profession.

PCT:
Purus labs D-pol (DAA)
Cellucor ZMA (750mg Tribulus)
Formeron (Transdermal AI)
Cel PCT assist
DS Lean Xtreme +
50mg DHEA? For cortisol?

Just need some advice trying to avoid serms plus I hear clomid has some bad sides, any reasonable advice would be great! Thanks!

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Don't run it over 50 if you don't want to use a serm. Clomid sides aren't bad, they beat the sides of not using a serm. You are taking an oral steroid, is a serm that much worse?

Trv111

Awards
I agree but I'm not going to order some potentially fake drug from a site in the UK or Europe, worst case I will drop my dose down to 50mg and stop at 4 weeks.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
serms arent heavily faked compounds like say anavar e.g.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
You'll know the taste of a SERM if its real. For me clomid worked great. No sides besides a lil increase in aggression, but it's worth it. When I did my pct with a SERM I still felt strong and I could feel my body going back to normal. It's worth it bro

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I believe it would be much more likely to get real product from Europe if you look around a bit, check out different forums and see what online pharmacies others are having success with. Its the research quality drugs that concern me. I would rather find a way to get pharma

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP do you live in the US or Europe? Just get some Nolva, it's rarely bunk if you buy from one of the couple chem sites normally used you're fine.

Personally, i don't have an issue running hdrol without a SERM if you have something like Erase for PCT. There are many orals you can run successfully without SERMs, the SERMs are better protection and help enhance recovery time but you don't ALWAYS have to have one.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Get a SERM... there is a 80% chance you will regret not getting one!