Pct for cyp cycle.

kratosfreak

Awards
Ok, I am fixing to get off a half a test cyp cycle, have been on for 5 weeks. Been taking 2 sticks a week, 250 mg a stick. Going to be flying out for vaca and don't wanna worry with the needles and syp and crap being in my luggage and TSA and crap. So, what would be a good pct for a short cycle like this? I am currently running an AI, erase, with it. Thanks for the input all.

AT50

AT50

Awards
First of all you need to remember that Cyp has an Esther and will remain in your system for 21 days. Going straight into a PCT will be tough to get your system to kick back in. There's no easy or faster way. You need to kick start your PCT with HCG at 500ius ED for 21 days before starting PCT. once the cypionate Esther is cleared out you may start your Clomid or Nova PCT.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
First of all you need to remember that Cyp has an Esther and will remain in your system for 21 days. Going straight into a PCT will be tough to get your system to kick back in. There's no easy or faster way. You need to kick start your PCT with HCG at 500ius ED for 21 days before starting PCT. once the cypionate Esther is cleared out you may start your Clomid or Nova PCT.
You can't blast hCG for a couple weeks?

AT50

AT50

Awards
Yes you can blast HCG and you should to kick start your PCT. Remember your on Testosterone cypionate. The active half life is 7-9 days. The active ester is 18days. Why would you start PCT without clearing out the ester first? It will be tough going straight into PCT while you still have an active ester in your blood. Once the ester is cleared then start your PCT cycle your planning.

Viking23

Awards
Yes you can blast HCG and you should to kick start your PCT. Remember your on Testosterone cypionate. The active half life is 7-9 days. The active ester is 18days. Why would you start PCT without clearing out the ester first? It will be tough going straight into PCT while you still have an active ester in your blood. Once the ester is cleared then start your PCT cycle your planning.
I think that half life is more test e. Test c is a few days longer

AT50

AT50

Awards
Yes that's why I recommend 21 days of HCG after last injection as a kick start to PCT for Test Cyp.

AT50

AT50

Awards
Remember once you clear the ester from your blood, transition into Your PCT protocol will go we'll and maximize your recovery. You really don't want your PCT to be fighting against the remaining ester in your system. That's why kick starting with HCG during the ester active life will wake your nuts up and accept your PCT without any ester remaining in your system.