i am approaching the end of my halodrol pulse

bossman523

Banned
Awards
planning otc pct, but just in case i have ordered a debit card with the visa logo in case i need an emergency serm. as of right now, i plan on running daa (3g a day), nolvadren xt from man sports (2 caps a day), and purus labs recycle (4 caps a day). should i decide to obtain a serm, what would you recommend?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Cool..a pulse with a compound of a long half-life...how long was the pulse?..your protocol?....your gains?..pros and cons?

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i am on week 5, gonna be 6 weeks. 100 mg a day 4 times a week for the past couple of weeks, before that was doing 75 mg 5 days a week, i think the 1st week i did 50 mg 5 days a week. gained about 5 lbs. so far. tough for me to comment on pros and cons because it's my first time running a hormonal/steroidal compound. most noticeable was the endurance and recovery improvements. i felt that strength went up too, but nothing too dramatic. downside is the back pumps and pressure on my side, and it feels like my liver is working too hard, altho that could be a psychological effect. libido has been great, noticed some mild testicle pain and reduced energy on off days. i impulsively jumped into this w/o serm or proper support, but it seems to be turning out ok. still might grab the serm, idk.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Cool. So yeah, if it were me I'd run a SERM and AI along with a good test booster. Halo is more suppressive than most think. Good luck.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
With that dose that often i would get the serm now. Off day lethargy mixed with testicle pain "possible mild atrophy" you are getting shut down. 40 bucks for a serm and being safe or otc and slow recovery and losing your gains.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i've been fairly impressed with the gains, since i don't think my training and diet have been 100% all the way through, tbh.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i am worried that my serm will not arrive in time. i am waiting on the debit card (5-7 biz days from today), and then i have to set up a p.o. box. wondering if i should just run it lower until serm arrives or if i should just start otc pct before serm arrives.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am on week 5, gonna be 6 weeks. 100 mg a day 4 times a week for the past couple of weeks, before that was doing 75 mg 5 days a week, i think the 1st week i did 50 mg 5 days a week. gained about 5 lbs. so far. tough for me to comment on pros and cons because it's my first time running a hormonal/steroidal compound. most noticeable was the endurance and recovery improvements. i felt that strength went up too, but nothing too dramatic. downside is the back pumps and pressure on my side, and it feels like my liver is working too hard, altho that could be a psychological effect. libido has been great, noticed some mild testicle pain and reduced energy on off days. i impulsively jumped into this w/o serm or proper support, but it seems to be turning out ok. still might grab the serm, idk.
You should of just ran 50mg e/d for 6 weeks.
That would get you your gains, and still let you get away with OTC pct.

Should of had serm before cycle started running hd at that high dosage.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
i am worried that my serm will not arrive in time. i am waiting on the debit card (5-7 biz days from today), and then i have to set up a p.o. box. wondering if i should just run it lower until serm arrives or if i should just start otc pct before serm arrives.
if thats the case then yea...

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Go to wal-mart or whatever place you have like that around you. They all sell prepaid visa and mastercards. Get a 50 dollar card and order your serm tonight, it will get to you by monday. Also you may have to have it sent to your door, most places will not send to P.O. boxes and require signatures.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't taper down.

And definitely SERM. Clomid has tons of research and anecdotal reports for it; that's what I'd do.

I'm not a huge fan of pulse-cycles, personally, but in the future, you'd need either a lower dose and/or a less frequent dosing period, if you wanted to avoid shut-down. If anything, the 5-day pattern just hindered your gains.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Don't taper down.

And definitely SERM. Clomid has tons of research and anecdotal reports for it; that's what I'd do.

I'm not a huge fan of pulse-cycles, personally, but in the future, you'd need either a lower dose and/or a less frequent dosing period, if you wanted to avoid shut-down. If anything, the 5-day pattern just hindered your gains.
^
Pulse cycles are a good way to throw your system off IMO. If you do like the idea of the pulse there is a great write up on here somewhere by Dr.D. Tons of info on how to Epi pulse as well as a lot of great advise. Find that post and read up on it. I'm on my phone and got tired of looking after 2 tries or i would post the link myself lol.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
yea, i wish i had gotten epi to begin with but it is what it is. i hope i can find some place that will send serm to p.o. box, i really don't want it sent here.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Yea i'm a big fan of epi. Only thing I don't like about it is I have to let my hair grow out to about an inch long because it give me scalp breakouts. Chest and back stay clear though so I can still rock the poolside so I deal with it.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i obviously jumped into this impulsively and without doing the proper research, but i'm learning.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh, yea, your going to learn... The hard way. I'm sure you'll be fine though.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Wasn't the best move for sure. But get a SERM they'll send it to a PO Box without issue.

Nolva, clomid, or torem. I prefer clomid, but never tried torem.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i was thinking nolva. i hear clomid makes you very emo. i am emo enough already lol

bossman523

Banned
Awards
will i turn into a little bitch if i don't get a serm? am i already being a little bitch?

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i have a confession to make. i sometimes sit down to pee.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Bossman, I remember talking to you about the same halo products we were taking. Get their product "END" just got my bloods done 3 weeks after taking their PCT. and levels were normal.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
It's a blend, but most importantly, 6 beta Bromodione, it's a AI. Helps restore natural production levels. Worked for me, put me back from shut down. Also I Dosed halo way higher and longer than you ,so a one month supply should be just fine.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Did I have my Nolva on hand you ask ? Yes I did, but that "END" was made for that product.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i have already ordered the recyle tho. this is getting expensive. and i have the nolvadren xt as an ai. just wondering if it's necessary.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
A cycle is always expensive to run if done properly. If you do a oral cycle the gear is always the cheap part. Doing it right with proper supports, pre loads, and a quality pct is where the cost comes in.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
yea, the cost sure does add up quick. hopefully, i will have some of the support/pct stuff left over for next time tho :)

bossman523

Banned
Awards
blumpkinking, the very 1st ingredient in "End" is epi (7.5 mg). also contains arimistane, atd, and 6-bromo. are you sure this would be good for pct? seems like it could be suppressive.