good AAS or PH for drying out effect?

vsarac93

Awards
whattup 21 years old, weight 205lbs, 6ft tall, been lifting for like a year and a half, i'm in overall good shape, I wanan keep bulking but since I got too 200 lbs I been a little puffier than I like, I wanna keep bulking because i wanna get to 240 but i don't want anymore puffiness i want less puffiness (bloated cheeks, no more 6 pack etc.) , what a good AAS or PH where I can keep getting stronger and eating and training for mass but I'll also get dried out and get that zyzz body fat percentage.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
and get that zyzz body fat percentage.
Saying that isn't gonna get you taken serious by very many people lol. But that aside, epi, anavar, winstrol, trenavar and tren ph's like that, and 11-oxo are steroids that could help with leanness. Though it really is diet dependent. Try searching "ECA stack" on here. It's a pretty highly acclaimed natty stack that a good amount of people have had success with for losing fat.

vsarac93

Awards
I feel yah, alota ppl hate on the dude idk y, he's from Detroit and so am I so I see him as a local.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I feel yah, alota ppl hate on the dude idk y, he's from Detroit and so am I so I see him as a local.
I have no problem with him, as he seemed like a pretty cool guy to know. But there's a stigma associated with a bunch of 13 year olds on BB.com who idolize him and workout in an attempt to become him.