Deca Dbol Win Cycle

GRADE A

Awards
Would it be feasible to run a cycle like this.....

Deca: 400mgs/wk 12 wks
Dbol: 30mgs/day First 4 Wks
Winstrol Tabs: 30mgs/day Last 4 wks

That would give me 4 weeks off the dbol before taking the winstrol. Seems like this would work awesome if it is safe. I'm concerned about the liver toxicity. Also should I take 10mgs of nolva a day with this stack and what should I do post cycle to keep my gains? 3 wks of clomid?

Please Help!!!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it's feasible. but it's also feasible to sharpen a pencil and jab it into your nuts. neither are good ideas.

in other words, you need some test in there. test enan at 500mg/wk added to the cycle and it'll be superb.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
oh, and i wouldn't use nolva unless the need arose. i.e., gyno symptoms pop up, start nolva. as for PCT, nolva and clomid are good. 4 weeks of each. pyramiding the dose down as the weeks advance. you would need to start PCT about 2 weeks after your last injection.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Test is your buddy and your friend..

GRADE A

Awards
Why would the test help so much? If I can't get my hands on any will this cycle give me results? Thanks for your input

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Did you read what Beel said.. I really think you might need to do some more research and put off doing any cycles for a while.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Low test can cause a lack of libido, an inability to get erections, and depression. If you do not add some, you will not have any (at all) in your body due to the suppression that will be caused by the other steroids. Are those enough reasons to add some test to that cycle?

/karp

size

Awards
  • Established
This cycle will work for growth. However, your libido will most likely completely disappear which can be depressing.

big_D

Awards
test should be the first on the list for any cycle !500mg of test e is great but no less and run it at least 1-2 weeks past youe last deca inj. and what about pct?..at least nolva/clomid needs to be added at 20/100 for 4 weeks after and start pct 14-16 days after your last test inj. just my .02 cents !

GRADE A

Awards
OK, I get it. I think I'll just replace the deca with test then. Should I use Enan, Cyp, or Prop. Which one could I get away with injecting just once per wk? Thanks again.

Bouncer79

Awards
OK, I get it. I think I'll just replace the deca with test then. Should I use Enan, Cyp, or Prop. Which one could I get away with injecting just once per wk? Thanks again.
Just stay away fromt he gear right now. If you're asking these questions then you just don't know enough. Plain and simple.

big_D

Awards
ok bassed on you allready have the gear I'll revise your cycle!...
dbol 30mg ed wk 1-4
deca 400mg wk 1-12
test e 500mg wk 1-14
winny 30-40mg ed wk 11-15
start pct nolva/clomid 20/100mg 16 days after last inj...if your diet is in check and your training is hard but getting enough rest you will be very happy !