Titan/Titan 2 Cycle/PCT - Please review

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Hi,

This will be my second "real" PH cycle, having done Epi approx. 2-3 years ago. My stats are pretty much the same - 6'1" and around 210-215. Diet is good. Anyway, I ordered this stack based on what I've read and wanting something relatively strong but not crazy strong, given my limited history with PHs. But I don't personally know anyone who has used this stack. From what I can tell, it's basically a cocktail of SD, Halo and Epi. Please take a look at my draft cycle and PCT and please be very critical - want to ensure no permanent shutdown and solid PCT with as little toxicity and sides as possible.

Cycle
week 1-2: Titan 1 per directions + AI's Life Support
week 3-4: Titan 1 per dorections + AI's LS + 6-bromo
week 5-6: Titan 2 per directions + Life Support + 6-bromo
week 7-8: Titan 2 per directions + Life Support

PCT
week 9: Tmox (day 1/2 @40mg; rest of week @20mg/day) + 6-bromo + Restore (maybe tribulus?)
week 10: Tmox @20mg/day + Restore (maybe tribulus?)
week 11 - 12: Tmox @10mg/day + Restore (maybe tribulus?) + Xlean (or similar) per directions

Note - because this is an 8 week cycle, I am thinking 6-bromo is a good idea to inhibit shutdown? AND, discontinuing 6-bromo 2 weeks before end of PHs to allow testes to become re-sensitized to body's LH signals (or at least that's the theory)?

Additional questions:
Is it even OK to use Tmox with this compound (I know Tmox not recommended with some compounds, like 19-nor)?

If Life Support sufficient protection for liver and other organs, or what is recommended?

I haven't incorporated an AI into the PCT, should I? Not sure if this compound aromatizes? If "yes" I still have some IBE Formex from the EPI cycle - good to use here or...?

I've read NOT to take milk thistle near PH doses. Given Life Support is a 2x/day (morning/night), any advice on when to dose it in relation to the Titan?

Should I be taking PHs on empty stomach? With fish oil? With grapefruit juice?

Thanks Very much.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

This will be my second "real" PH cycle, having done Epi approx. 2-3 years ago. My stats are pretty much the same - 6'1" and around 210-215. Diet is good. Anyway, I ordered this stack based on what I've read and wanting something relatively strong but not crazy strong, given my limited history with PHs. But I don't personally know anyone who has used this stack. From what I can tell, it's basically a cocktail of SD, Halo and Epi. Please take a look at my draft cycle and PCT and please be very critical - want to ensure no permanent shutdown and solid PCT with as little toxicity and sides as possible.

Cycle
week 1-2: Titan 1 per directions + AI's Life Support
week 3-4: Titan 1 per dorections + AI's LS + 6-bromo
week 5-6: Titan 2 per directions + Life Support + 6-bromo
week 7-8: Titan 2 per directions + Life Support

PCT
week 9: Tmox (day 1/2 @40mg; rest of week @20mg/day) + 6-bromo + Restore (maybe tribulus?)
week 10: Tmox @20mg/day + Restore (maybe tribulus?)
week 11 - 12: Tmox @10mg/day + Restore (maybe tribulus?) + Xlean (or similar) per directions

Note - because this is an 8 week cycle, I am thinking 6-bromo is a good idea to inhibit shutdown? AND, discontinuing 6-bromo 2 weeks before end of PHs to allow testes to become re-sensitized to body's LH signals (or at least that's the theory)?

Additional questions:
Is it even OK to use Tmox with this compound (I know Tmox not recommended with some compounds, like 19-nor)?

If Life Support sufficient protection for liver and other organs, or what is recommended?

I haven't incorporated an AI into the PCT, should I? Not sure if this compound aromatizes? If "yes" I still have some IBE Formex from the EPI cycle - good to use here or...?

I've read NOT to take milk thistle near PH doses. Given Life Support is a 2x/day (morning/night), any advice on when to dose it in relation to the Titan?

Should I be taking PHs on empty stomach? With fish oil? With grapefruit juice?

Thanks Very much.
That is pretty crazy strong whether you think it is or not, and pretty crazy harsh, and a huge leap from a solo cycle of Epi. SD plus anything is going to be crazy strong, and this one just happens to be three methyls. You probably shouldn't run this at all, and you definitely don't want to run it for more than four weeks, which is not enough time to glean any benefit from the Halo and Epi anyway, which makes the formulation pretty stupid. 6-Bromo will not inhibit shutdown, but it is an AI and you should use it in PCT if you decide to run this stack. This stack may also warrant two SERMs. The part about discontinuing 6-Bromo to allow the testes to re-sensitize... I don't even know where you're getting that from. If you do run this stack, take your STEROIDS (these are steroids, not prohormones) with fish oil or some other type of fat. I suggest you go back to the drawing board, however.

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Anyone??

Chris223- appreciate you're trying to warn me of dangers of PH/PS. But lets face it, they are all bad for you. I'm guessing from your post that you haven't done this PS to have first-hand knowledge, nor read any of the logs or reviews on other sites where people have used this particular PS with good results and limited sides at worst? And you aren't suggesting an alternative that will add solid lbm gains. I'm open to suggestions. Was actually thinking about doing a superdrone/epi cycle from bottles I bought 3 years ago (that have past their expiry dates) and that cycle would have been "ok"-so don't see why this cycle is such an issue? Finally, it's already ordered so really looking for input. Thanks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jesus don't run that for 8 weeks! SD for 8 weeks might kill you lol. Not serious but it will **** you up :/

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Anyone??

Chris223- appreciate you're trying to warn me of dangers of PH/PS. But lets face it, they are all bad for you. I'm guessing from your post that you haven't done this PS to have first-hand knowledge, nor read any of the logs or reviews on other sites where people have used this particular PS with good results and limited sides at worst? And you aren't suggesting an alternative that will add solid lbm gains. I'm open to suggestions. Was actually thinking about doing a superdrone/epi cycle from bottles I bought 3 years ago (that have past their expiry dates) and that cycle would have been "ok"-so don't see why this cycle is such an issue? Finally, it's already ordered so really looking for input. Thanks.
You thought I was warning you about the dangers of anabolics? That's what you got from my reply? Really?

Are you gonna log this?

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Here's what's in it - straight from the flexfitnessproducts.com website:

Start the first month of your cycle with Titan to start gains in size and strength.* The initial gains are triggered by the*Methyl-Sten and Max-LMG.* The Halodrol has about a 1.5 week loading phase so you won’t see much from that compound at first.* You’ll might also notice a decrease in body fat by the second week, increased vascularity, faster recovery, increased stamina and endurance, and also an increase in appetite.* Take your first pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.
Weeks 5-8: Titan2
Titan2 introduces Epistane to the Stack. The inclusion of Epistane will maximize definition, size, strength, hardness and pumps. The compounds are maintained at full capacity in your system so you will continue to see lean size and strength gains throughout the rest of your cycle. Take your first Titan2 pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.*
Weeks 8-12: Restore (PCT)About 5 days before you run out of Titan2 start introducing Restore.* Restore will slingshot natural testosterone through the roof and crush estrogen.* This will make it possible to keep all your gains and not have any future side effects.* Take your first Restore pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.*
Note: Proper weight lifting and high calorie/quality nutrition must be practiced to achieve these results.* Most users do not report negative side effects.* Other products that increase the effectiveness of this stack would be pre workouts, whey isolates, weight gainers shakes, post-workout shakes high in whey isolate and amino acids, multi-vitamins, and joint support formulas.**
19-NorAndrostenediol
The New 19-NorAndrostenediol is taken my body and in one step, it is converted into Nor-Testosterone. This New version non-methylated*and also cannot convert into estrogen so users do not see side effects. Users report increased endurance, recovery, stamina*and very lean gains in size and strength with no decrease in libido.
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol (Halodrol)
Halodrol is a 17aa steroid that converts to the steroid oral Turinabol after interaction with 3b-HSD at an estimated rate of about 5%. Because of this low conversion, doses must be higher than other 17aa pro-steroids. However, it is suspected that Halodrol has decent potency without conversion as good results are seen despite the relatively low conversion to Turinabol. Halodrol appears to be about as potent as testosterone, and significantly less androgenic.
Gains from Halodrol generally take a few weeks to notice, but users can expect solid increases in strength, lean muscle mass, improved vascularity and minimal water retention. H-Drol is one of the most popular and proven compounds on the market due to its reputation for minimal side effects and dry gains that are relatively easy to maintain after the cycle is complete.*
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one (Max LMG)
Max LMG is progestin designed to give solid gains in muscle mass with low water retention. The progestational activity of methoxygonadiene (once it is converted to its active metabolites) is considered to be slightly stronger than nandrolone. This means muscle building with Max LMG in your cycle gives you higher quality hardening effects. Since it acts as anti-progesterone, there are decreased negative effects of extra estrogen and increased libido.
Max LMG immediately converts in the stomach into a 13b alkylated compound (13b ethyl nor androstenedione) and then makes it all the way to the liver because it is ethylated to survive first pass, and is converted into 13b ethyl nor testosterone, a steroid similar to norbolethone aka the clear.
It is legal because it is a progestin, like trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien. As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". This results in decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido.*
2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one (Methylstenbolone)
1-en version of superdrol that is currenly legal! An active and orally-bioavailable compound engineered to resist metabolic breakdown on both the A and D rings, precisely where other active hormonal molecules typically degrade into estrogenic or biologically-inactive metabolites.
It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are of no concern.
History: In 1966, researchers at Searle Laboratories set about methodically testing the myotrophic (anabolic) and androgenic effects of a series of A-ring modified androstane derivatives. Compounds explored include
Methyl-1-testosterone (M1T), desoxymethyltestosterone (phera), 17a-methyl-1-androstenediol (Alpha One), and a variety of other 1- and 2-dehydro compounds were explored for activity.
The researchers announced that "Even the least active compound in Table 6 possessed a higher relative myotrophic potency than previously has been obtained with several clinically interesting compounds which have been studied under identical conditions, i.e. oxymetholone, oxandrolone, stanozolol, and methandrostenolone." (anadrol, anavar, winstrol, and dianabol).
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (Havoc/Epistane)
Epistane is a methylated version of the controlled substance Epitiostanol (2,3-Epithio-5-androstan-17-ol), created in the 1960's and used as a treatment for breast cancer. Chemists added a methyl group to the compound to create the product known as Epistane. Epistane is a sulfur containing steroid which is known to have strong and long lasting anti-estrogenic activity as well as weak androgenic and mytropic activities.
Since it is anti-estrogenic, you can expect very dry gains from this compound. Epistane has low androgenic to a high anabolic activity, meaning increased strength, hardness, definition and bigger pumps too.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol nooo I mean the dosages. I know the compounds already.

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Jesus don't run that for 8 weeks! SD for 8 weeks might kill you lol. Not serious but it will **** you up :/
Yeah, I agree. I've read a few logs where people did it for 8 weeks and claim sides were low or nonexistent. But I also read some logs where people did the entire Titan but then only 2 weeks of the Titan 2 for a 6 total week cycle. I'm not trying to push the envelope. I think the 6 weeks is more reasonable. Honestly, doing a cocktail of methylated stuff is somewhat concerning, but haven't read logs or reviews for non-methylated PS that add real lbm like the methylated stuff.

Still looking for critique of cycle, PCT and any other sups I should be taking.

Thanks again!

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Lol nooo I mean the dosages. I know the compounds already.
Sorry, my bad. This is also from the site:

Titan- New Formula
Halodrol 25mg
Max-LMG 20mg
Methyl- Sten 10mg
90 caps per bottle

Titan2
Halodrol 25mg
Max-LMG 20mg
Methyl- Sten 10mg
Epistane 15mg
90 caps per bottle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I would just run the Titan 2 at 2 caps/day for 6 weeks.

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Bump.

Anyone??

I ask for a critique (mainly) of the PCT and all I basically get are two comments: 1) don't run this stack; 2) an unqualified "take only Titan 2."

Would really appreciate critique of the PCT.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Bump.

Anyone??

I ask for a critique (mainly) of the PCT and all I basically get are two comments: 1) don't run this stack; 2) an unqualified "take only Titan 2."

Would really appreciate critique of the PCT.
Your pct looks fine. Maybe add some DAA for good measure.