epi/halo/TZ together?

Zombeast808

Awards
hey guys,

this is not my first rodeo as far as prohormones go. i've ran about 3 cycles & my last cycle was ultradrol/trenazone stack which went very well, but i honestly didn't have any goals & my diet wasn't top notch. i'd like to mention that i've taken the proper steps as far as on cycle on post cycle therapy goes. i used clomid for my UD/TZ cycle just in case you're wondering. im currently 175 with a clean diet (just take my word for it. training is in the kitchen as well as the weight room) my last cycle i had some pretty bad lethargy & i work on the ramp at the airport. it was ****ing rough, but i can handle it. if i can remember i think i ran UD for 16 mg's (i wish i went higher, i could have handled it) 6 weeks and TZ i think as high as 3 for 5 weeks the first week was 2.

let's get on with this. it's 2 AM :)

im getting ballsy with this one.

epi/halo/TZ what's your thoughts?

halo 75-100
epi 40
tz 3

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
If you run that your nuts lol. Two methyls plus the dienelone (the trenazone) make for a recipe of possible unknown sides. Not saying don't do it. Just saying make sure you have all your bases covered my man.

Hope it all goes good for you. Just be prepared for one hell of a pct cuz your gonna need it.
That's a fairly suppressive stack if you ask me.

Personally ill stick to my test and dbol lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If you run that your nuts lol. Two methyls plus the dienelone (the trenazone) make for a recipe of possible unknown sides. Not saying don't do it. Just saying make sure you have all your bases covered my man.

Hope it all goes good for you. Just be prepared for one hell of a pct cuz your gonna need it.
That's a fairly suppressive stack if you ask me.

Personally ill stick to my test and dbol lol
Agreed. OP that's a sick ass cycle but I say go for it, but I'd definitely use TUDCA. How long 6 weeks? Btw what's your pct? You're gonna need everything possible to help u recover quick.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Op you are going to to bridge the epi and hdrol and run the trenazone throughout right? I would not stack epi and hdrol, you will get double the sides but not double the results. Really if you can't make some sweet gains with epi and trenazone or hdrol and trenazone something isn't right. More isn't always better. At 5'10 and 175 and several cycles under your belt I am kind of wondering if you have been to a few rodeos but you still have a lot to learn.