good hdrol clone

  1. New Member
    cyb3rtr0n1k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.21%

    good hdrol clone


    After hearing about the fake cell h-drol going around I decided to go with a clone.

    Any recommendations?

  2. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64755
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.87%

    LGI.
  3. New Member
    jbree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    25.48%

    Celtic Labs Halo Mass

    MrSupps Helladrol.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    cyb3rtr0n1k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.21%

    I went with helladrol in the end. Like the idea of a cycle being in a single bottle.
  5. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    3286438
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    62.05%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rtr0n1k View Post
    I went with helladrol in the end. Like the idea of a cycle being in a single bottle.
    thats the biggest selling point for helladrol
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. New Member
    Motivation96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

    I have to ask, are all Hdrol clones the same? From research I have done the molecular structure seems to be the same but I dont want to assume that they are all alike. Between Halo-25, Helladrol, etc it seems they look the same just have different mgs in their servings. Anyone shed any light and also anybody recommend any? I was going to start a helladrol/ tr3st cycle but if they are all the same maybe I'll try a different hdrol clone.
  7. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,171
    Rep Power
    845860
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation96 View Post
    I have to ask, are all Hdrol clones the same? From research I have done the molecular structure seems to be the same but I dont want to assume that they are all alike. Between Halo-25, Helladrol, etc it seems they look the same just have different mgs in their servings. Anyone shed any light and also anybody recommend any? I was going to start a helladrol/ tr3st cycle but if they are all the same maybe I'll try a different hdrol clone.
    No, they are not the same. Pure H-Drol is extremely difficult compound to produce. Some companies may use less pure raws. There are few reputable companies that have H-Drol clones, pick one of them and you are good to go:

    - Ironflex
    - LGI
    - Celtic Labs

    And keep me updated about your cycle - I'd love to hear your thoughts about TR3ST!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  8. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,020
    Rep Power
    3352275
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You can always check us out, use code AM5 for an additional 5% off

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...nts-halox.html
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  9. Banned
    Shaun235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    30.14%

    I'm using LGI at the moment. Stano & Halo 25.

    Seems pretty legit.
  10. New Member
    Motivation96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

    @g0hardorgohom, will do thanks for the info and yes I will keep you posted on the cycle w/ Tr3st @bcazo, there are a few products on the site im interested in but none of the codes work, invalid? @Shaun235, what week are you into in ur cycle? Hows the stano/halo stak?
  11. Banned
    Shaun235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    30.14%

    About 1 week.
  12. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,171
    Rep Power
    845860
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation96 View Post
    @g0hardorgohom, will do thanks for the info and yes I will keep you posted on the cycle w/ Tr3st @bcazo, there are a few products on the site im interested in but none of the codes work, invalid? @Shaun235, what week are you into in ur cycle? Hows the stano/halo stak?
    Are you going to log your cycle? It'd be fun to follow!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  13. Banned
    Shaun235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    30.14%

    It's going pretty good so far.

    If your referring to me logging, I never thought about it because there have been lots of log on Halo/Stano but if a few of you are interested I can get one going.
  14. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,171
    Rep Power
    845860
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun235 View Post
    It's going pretty good so far.

    If your referring to me logging, I never thought about it because there have been lots of log on Halo/Stano but if a few of you are interested I can get one going.
    More is better!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  15. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,401
    Rep Power
    811094
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post

    No, they are not the same. Pure H-Drol is extremely difficult compound to produce. Some companies may use less pure raws. There are few reputable companies that have H-Drol clones, pick one of them and you are good to go:

    - Ironflex
    - LGI
    - Celtic Labs

    And keep me updated about your cycle - I'd love to hear your thoughts about TR3ST!
    I'd venture to say LGI has it figured out. 10lbs in 40 days and I just barely got that off legit SD. Difference is I kept the gains from Hdrol.
  16. New Member
    Motivation96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

    I didnt see any hdrol clones on LGI site. Am I missing something?
  17. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,401
    Rep Power
    811094
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    They are out there on other sites. My stuff was legit
  18. New Member
    Motivation96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

    Thankd for the info! Good to know!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good Epistane Clone
    By GSMachinist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:18 PM
  2. Gearing up for 1st Hdrol clone cycle
    By FryGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 11:49 AM
  3. Good Epi Clones?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:38 PM
  4. good SD clones?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:49 PM
  5. EST methyl vol, good superdrol clone?
    By sportsbro21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in