Low Test, Low LH, Low FSH, Low Estradiol. HELP! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Low Test, Low LH, Low FSH, Low Estradiol. HELP!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Drbrology3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Pick up some Torem run it for 4 weeks... if that doesnt work go see a doctor
    any reasoning behind this? I have low e2, so I feel like that would be a waste of money.

  2. New Member
    Drbrology3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    would it be a waste to run another 4 week clomid solo cycle?
  3. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drbrology3 View Post
    would it be a waste to run another 4 week clomid solo cycle?
    You've tried the clomid already, and it gives out ****ty emotional side effects. I would say go with torem. Idk what the deal is but I don't seem to have a sex drive either with seemingly perfect bloodwork. Have you talked to doctors on what else the problem could be?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Drbrology3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    You've tried the clomid already, and it gives out ****ty emotional side effects. I would say go with torem. Idk what the deal is but I don't seem to have a sex drive either with seemingly perfect bloodwork. Have you talked to doctors on what else the problem could be?
    yes, and said even though my bloods were low, they're in range, and the low libido is probably due to depression. I had sex last night, and was hard and lasted a while, and felt so good cuming. And all this was without liquid cialis. So I feel like depression/anxiety is the reason. I had a bad anxity attack today, but took a vyvanse (im prescribed) went to work, and smoked a couple cigs and mood was completely changed. I feel like the main thing with this kind of situation that you and I are both in, is you need to just go out and take your mind off of things, if you sit at your computer researching all this stuff you are going to look way into stuff and just freak yourself out more. Stop taking stuff unless your doc has prescribed it. take your mind off of how bad you feel, stop playing with your nuts, stop trying to jerk off even when you are not in the mood, stop worrying about if you are getting morning wood or not, just eat well, eat lots of fat, and just enjoy summer.
  5. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drbrology3 View Post

    yes, and said even though my bloods were low, they're in range, and the low libido is probably due to depression. I had sex last night, and was hard and lasted a while, and felt so good cuming. And all this was without liquid cialis. So I feel like depression/anxiety is the reason. I had a bad anxity attack today, but took a vyvanse (im prescribed) went to work, and smoked a couple cigs and mood was completely changed. I feel like the main thing with this kind of situation that you and I are both in, is you need to just go out and take your mind off of things, if you sit at your computer researching all this stuff you are going to look way into stuff and just freak yourself out more. Stop taking stuff unless your doc has prescribed it. take your mind off of how bad you feel, stop playing with your nuts, stop trying to jerk off even when you are not in the mood, stop worrying about if you are getting morning wood or not, just eat well, eat lots of fat, and just enjoy summer.
    I have tried going out. I've tried alot. I went out all last summer and did all the same things as before and never felt good. Always exhausted and no interest in sex, just rest. It's as if I can't keep up with anyone because I feel so 'out of it' and tired. My last pct ended and I felt great after and had a raging sex drive. I don't have that this time. There's no denying that there is a difference from last time.
  6. New Member
    Drbrology3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I have tried going out. I've tried alot. I went out all last summer and did all the same things as before and never felt good. Always exhausted and no interest in sex, just rest. It's as if I can't keep up with anyone because I feel so 'out of it' and tired. My last pct ended and I felt great after and had a raging sex drive. I don't have that this time. There's no denying that there is a difference from last time.
    well its mental then. Plan and simple, what is causing you to not feel as good.. YOU. Stop trying to take a miracle pill that will make you feel how you felt when you were on chemicals. I really think you are overthinking, overreasearching, and feeling sorry for yourself, that is putting you in such a funk. Idk maybe I will wake up tomorrow and have a bad day, I had an awful morning this morning, straight up crying and feeling sorry for myself, then picked myself up, and told myself to harden the fu*k up, and get over it. Even my mother told me this, "When you feel it coming on, you fight it, dont let yourself feel sorry for yourself, and you fight for that happiness"
  7. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drbrology3 View Post

    well its mental then. Plan and simple, what is causing you to not feel as good.. YOU. Stop trying to take a miracle pill that will make you feel how you felt when you were on chemicals. I really think you are overthinking, overreasearching, and feeling sorry for yourself, that is putting you in such a funk. Idk maybe I will wake up tomorrow and have a bad day, I had an awful morning this morning, straight up crying and feeling sorry for myself, then picked myself up, and told myself to harden the fu*k up, and get over it. Even my mother told me this, "When you feel it coming on, you fight it, dont let yourself feel sorry for yourself, and you fight for that happiness"
    I get what you're saying. I have been trying is what I'm saying. The whole last summer I didn't know I was shutdown so I was going about my normal business but feeling like crap. Not until I did blood tests did I realize what was going on. Also, if I take adderall I feel no anxiety, I have good energy and mood and more libido. Not quite my old self but decent. I also have focus. I haven't taken it in a month though. That's what makes me think its dopamine related. I don't think about this problem anymore I just go about my daily business. It's hard to not notice it when you just don't get those happy feelings doing normal activities. I don't think about it I really don't, but when it just feels off I notice it. I never dwell on it anymore and never stress about it, I'm just saying I still don't feel normal. Progress is there but it's not good just yet. I feel like it is neurotransmitter related. I guess im saying that simply i shouldnt have to try to have fun. Fun should be fun and come to me. And no the adderall isn't pulling a placebo on me, I generally feel excitement in just talking to people on it. Lets say I used to feel 100%. In my darkest days months ago I was let's say 0%. When I take aderall I get maybe 60% just because libido is iffy. Without it NOW I'm probably 25%. Progress but not a ton yet. I've read it takes months away from adderall to start feeling normal again.
  8. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    I hope you can understand my point of view
  9. New Member
    Drbrology3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    why are you getting off the adderall? We all have bad days, and this is over the course of a year, maybe its not the neurotransmitters or the dopamine levels, yet just you changing as a person. That this "normal" feeling is you last year, and you need to re-find that "normal" feeling..
  10. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drbrology3 View Post
    why are you getting off the adderall? We all have bad days, and this is over the course of a year, maybe its not the neurotransmitters or the dopamine levels, yet just you changing as a person. That this "normal" feeling is you last year, and you need to re-find that "normal" feeling..
    It's not normal to not be interested in sex and not find anything fun. I get what you're saying and how we all mature and change. I just don't think I'd dislike hanging out with friends when I loved it. Who does like friends? I just can't seem to enjoy things. I don't get any euphoric feelings anymore. Nothing is like "yeah! Lets do that" it just isn't there... I'm off the adderall because when I was shut down I asked my doctor for it to get me through the semester and took or for about 6 or 7 months even though I don't have ADD or ADHD. Im stopping because I shouldn't even be taking it. Now that my test is back I shouldn't need it. I think now I'm going through withdrawals of it: fatigue, anhedonia, no happiness, just trudging through the day doing my best to keep my head up, weak joints and muscles, crazy nightmares all the time, gait and uncoordination like you wouldn't believe.
  11. New Member
    Drbrology3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    It's not normal to not be interested in sex and not find anything fun. I get what you're saying and how we all mature and change. I just don't think I'd dislike hanging out with friends when I loved it. Who does like friends? I just can't seem to enjoy things. I don't get any euphoric feelings anymore. Nothing is like "yeah! Lets do that" it just isn't there... I'm off the adderall because when I was shut down I asked my doctor for it to get me through the semester and took or for about 6 or 7 months even though I don't have ADD or ADHD. Im stopping because I shouldn't even be taking it. Now that my test is back I shouldn't need it. I think now I'm going through withdrawals of it: fatigue, anhedonia, no happiness, just trudging through the day doing my best to keep my head up, weak joints and muscles, crazy nightmares all the time, gait and uncoordination like you wouldn't believe.

    Well im the same way man. I dont think about sex at all, I dont even jerk off to porn anymore like I used to. I have a girlfriend now, so I have sex with her obviously, but still not going rounds or constantly wanting to rip her clothes off, and I feel like that relates back to the depression..
  12. New Member
    carbus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    1042

    Reputation

    Going on antidepressants post cycle is a f#ckin horrible idea, you should have seen an endocrinologist specifically. You def shouldnt be takin the ldopa with the antidepressant, there interactions with one another are gonna give you more complications. More meds are not the answer. Dont do another serm, obv dont do an ai, and id lose the daa because it wreaks havoc on the pituitary also. No one wants to be told jus wait but thats what it is in the end a waiting game. In the mean time search high grade icariin, 20% min atleast, but you have to really search and spend the extra cash to get a high quality extract and it will help in the libido dept. Ask for a full panel when you bloods done next time, if u do that is, and have prolactin, shbg (sex hormone binding globulin) included. But bottomline, ive had a friend try to kill himself cuz he went on ssri's post cycle so take it for whatever its worth.
  13. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by carbus View Post
    Going on antidepressants post cycle is a f#ckin horrible idea, you should have seen an endocrinologist specifically. You def shouldnt be takin the ldopa with the antidepressant, there interactions with one another are gonna give you more complications. More meds are not the answer. Dont do another serm, obv dont do an ai, and id lose the daa because it wreaks havoc on the pituitary also. No one wants to be told jus wait but thats what it is in the end a waiting game. In the mean time search high grade icariin, 20% min atleast, but you have to really search and spend the extra cash to get a high quality extract and it will help in the libido dept. Ask for a full panel when you bloods done next time, if u do that is, and have prolactin, shbg (sex hormone binding globulin) included. But bottomline, ive had a friend try to kill himself cuz he went on ssri's post cycle so take it for whatever its worth.
    I know you're talking to dr here but I actually went to an endo and she gave me anti depressants when I was trying to recover. Weird I guess.
  14. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drbrology3 View Post

    Well im the same way man. I dont think about sex at all, I dont even jerk off to porn anymore like I used to. I have a girlfriend now, so I have sex with her obviously, but still not going rounds or constantly wanting to rip her clothes off, and I feel like that relates back to the depression..
    Well don't you think it's from bein shut down and not depressed? I don't know if depression just starts like thy especially when we know we're going to go through PCT and know well be shut down depressed. I mean for me it started about a week into my superdrol cycle. Kinda makes me think its that. Still no sex drive. Also I've tried 3 different anti depressants. That's also screw with dopamine. Some do atleast. Wellbutrin which I took for a month also inhibits dopamine reuptake. That could contribute to my adderall abuse. I also took alot of fat burners. I was pretty much always on a stimulant. After a while I think the number of dopamine outputs are decreased and I can only create so much dopamine. Time reverses it. Idk man. I shouldn't have to try this hard to feel average. Something is obviously wrong. Half the days I don't think about my problems yet I find myself bored as hell because I have no sex drive. Nothing is occupying my mind so it just thinks about everything aka anxiety. My low sex drive has caused my anxiety and depression. Not the other was around. Blocking anxiety and depression isn't going to help because ill still have no sex drive. I'm a supremely confident kid. Over confident at times just so I don't feel down. You've got to tell yourself you're the man to believe it. I still do. I do that all the time. I still think I'm the best wherever I go, I just don't have any sex drive so it's like bleh. I'm not psyching myself out. I legitimately have no sensitivity, random boners, or urges to have sex. It's maddening if you think about it. If I had those I wouldn't ever be in a bad mood.
  15. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    I guess low dopamine from withdrawal of stimulants would basically be depression... Same thing right. Just that it should level itself out over time unlike depressed people who have imbalances
  16. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    3319966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Did you get pre bloods done?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  17. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Did you get pre bloods done?
    No. I don't think Dr did either
  18. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    3319966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Its hard to tell when your numbers arn't back to baseline when you have no idea what the baseline was
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  19. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Its hard to tell when your numbers arn't back to baseline when you have no idea what the baseline was
    Agreed. 600 Test isn't bad though. Also, with a month or 2 off of all PCT drugs you'd think it would be about as normal as it gets. I tried Welbutrin again today. I might keep trying it for a while, I'm not really sure yet. Does anybody know if there's any drugs that only work on dopamine and not norinepherine and dopamine? It seemed to give me sort of a racing feeling like anxious to be doing something. Idk it felt uncomfortable. Maybe a racing heart. Usually my anxiety is just about not having a sex drive or being tired, this was more of like nervous anxiety. Like I needed to be somewhere. Felt odd. It's similar to what it did to me last time too. Too early to tell if it helped sex drive. It didnt do anything for focus or mental energy.
  20. New Member
    Drbrology3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    I am going in this week to get another set of blood work done. Still feel like chit.
  21. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drbrology3 View Post
    I am going in this week to get another set of blood work done. Still feel like chit.
    I thought you said it was mental and nothing was wrong
  22. New Member
    Drbrology3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I thought you said it was mental and nothing was wrong
    Yeah I do believe this is all mental. I am getting my blood checked after being off everything for 6 weeks.
  23. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drbrology3 View Post

    Yeah I do believe this is all mental. I am getting my blood checked after being off everything for 6 weeks.
    Gotcha. Make sure you let us know your results. I'm curious
  24. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    How'd the bloods go
  25. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    20236

    Reputation

    Very interesting what I've been reading. I honestly don't think it's just one thing. It sounds like postpartum from a female sort of. I would focus on sound foods right now, lay off stims, maybe even try juicing (veggies), and increased cardio. Not sure if Rezveratrol would help with his mood or libido but that's the issue. And I hope I'm not stepping on any toes or what others have said. I read the first four pages and am posting this now.
  26. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Are you overtraining?
  27. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    You ever figure out your problem man?
  28. New Member
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Reputation

    Check prolactin levels
  29. Advanced Member
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    53133

    Reputation Reputation

    Dude get off the vyvanze! That stuff is poison and the sides are very similar to what you are going through. You said you take thus for anxiety? That's nuts stuff causes anxiety and host of other psychological issues- it's dextroamphetamine for Christs sake. That coupled with ssri's is not helping you.
  30. Banned
    Veritatis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Have you gone to a doctor yet?
  31. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8473

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drbrology3 View Post
    Ran a compound about 6 months ago. PCT with just nolva for 4 weeks. Still felt terrible, so ran another 4 weeks of clomid solo for 4 weeks. Just got my blood tests done, and low on everything. Wondering what I should do at this point. Sex drive is shot, depressed, no motivation, feel down all the time, strength and muscle size has significantly gone down, fat gain, might be paranoid but still feels like there is testicular atrophy.. I am not sure what my next step at this point is. Please help with any advice.
    That's what you get for running an incomplete pct.

    1) nolvadex does nothing to repair the hpta, it's only purpose is to help prevent gyno because of the way it binds to the estrogen receptor. I would never advise running nolvadex but if you insist on using it then you can use it for gyno prevention rather then an ai, however I do not recommend this.

    2) clomid or torem only pcts will not fully recover you. Serms are drugs, while they will create an environment favorable to produce more test, once they are discontinued this effect will cease which is why serm only pcts are incomplete

    A proper pct contains the following:
    - a serm (clomid or torem, torem being the better of the 2)
    - a mild ai such as transdermal formestane or arimistane. This is were if you insist upon using nolvadex you can use it instead of the formestane or arimistane but again I do not recommend this.
    - a test booster with the ingredient avenacosoides in it to boost free test
    - a test booster for libido support/ test boosting such as recycle by purus labs
    - d-aspartic acid

    3) the benefit of using the 3 types of test boosters is they are side effect free and their effects will not end if you decide to discontinue them in the same way a drugs effects will.

    Hope this helps!
  32. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post

    That's what you get for running an incomplete pct.

    1) nolvadex does nothing to repair the hpta, it's only purpose is to help prevent gyno because of the way it binds to the estrogen receptor. I would never advise running nolvadex but if you insist on using it then you can use it for gyno prevention rather then an ai, however I do not recommend this.

    2) clomid or torem only pcts will not fully recover you. Serms are drugs, while they will create an environment favorable to produce more test, once they are discontinued this effect will cease which is why serm only pcts are incomplete

    A proper pct contains the following:
    - a serm (clomid or torem, torem being the better of the 2)
    - a mild ai such as transdermal formestane or arimistane. This is were if you insist upon using nolvadex you can use it instead of the formestane or arimistane but again I do not recommend this.
    - a test booster with the ingredient avenacosoides in it to boost free test
    - a test booster for libido support/ test boosting such as recycle by purus labs
    - d-aspartic acid

    3) the benefit of using the 3 types of test boosters is they are side effect free and their effects will not end if you decide to discontinue them in the same way a drugs effects will.

    Hope this helps!
    I thought Nolva raised test. I'm pretty sure I've seen reports out there that it does.
  33. New Member
    fitness_nerd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    15

    Reputation

    Do this bro works great for me:
    TOREM
    First three days 120mg then do 90mg.
    week 2 90
    week 3 60
    week 4 60
  34. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Torem is good stuff. Another thing to think about: usually when you start a cycle and go trough PCT you up training and intensity like crazy (atleast I did). This could cause CNS overtraining. Maybe you need a rest from working out. I did heavy squats, deads, and power cleans on cycle 3 times a week. Then in PCT I did plyometrics 3 times a week. I played basketball multiple times a week during both too. Althought I "recovered" my testosterone levels etc, I still feel bummy. I think I need rest and to not workout for a while. Maybe you need the same.
  35. New Member
    trn450's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    17795

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    3) the benefit of using the 3 types of test boosters is they are side effect free and their effects will not end if you decide to discontinue them in the same way a drugs effects will.
    Just to clarify to anybody reading this, in pharmacology there is no such thing as side-effect free. And, OTC vs Rx is irrelevant here, these are all drugs.
    "I'm not fat, I'm big boned!"
  36. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    How's it goin OP? Have you thought about no fap/no porn?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. High SHBG, Low Test, and High EOS-Matrix & Others Pls Help
    By bestill in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:15 PM
  2. 31 y/o normal LH and FSH, Low Test
    By JackDaniels in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 02:16 AM
  3. Help with low test, or I think its low, not sure.
    By dondon in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 01:26 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 12:47 PM
  5. Normal test but low LH and FSH.
    By anabolicscuba in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in