Low Test, Low LH, Low FSH, Low Estradiol. HELP!
- 06-18-2013, 03:12 AM
- 06-18-2013, 04:27 AM
Yup forgot about that haha. Did u get shbg levels tested?BLACK LION RESEARCH
Supplements for bodybuilders
06-18-2013, 11:08 AM
06-18-2013, 12:08 PM
going to see my doc today. Going to tell him the entire truth. See what we can do. Like I said, I think it might be smart to blast hcg because my LH is so low, and i feel like I still have testicular atrophy.
06-18-2013, 06:26 PM
06-18-2013, 11:17 PM
welp I got put on depression medication, and anxiety medication. doc said my levels were fine, and im suffering from depression, thats why I feel so off.
06-18-2013, 11:28 PM
Just because your levels are on the "low" side of the range doesn't mean you have low T... Everyone's biochemistry is different. You're in range except for estradiol, which is why you have a dead dick. For men, estrogen is what dictates the libido..
06-20-2013, 12:41 PM
06-20-2013, 08:19 PM
06-21-2013, 03:38 AM
06-21-2013, 03:54 AM
06-21-2013, 09:34 AM
06-21-2013, 03:05 PM
06-21-2013, 03:43 PM
06-21-2013, 07:44 PM
06-21-2013, 08:18 PM
06-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Other things one must consider are (a) age, (b) time of blood draw, (c) prolactin.
- 443 isn't low by the reference range to begin with.
- "Normal" is also age dependent.
- If you had the draw done in the PM instead of the AM then it's likely your value would have been closer to 650 anyway.
- Prolactin should also be included in this panel because high levels are a possible cause of reduced sex hormone levels.
- Lastly, much of the treatment is based on the clinical symptoms. If you've got medically documented hypogonadism AND have bothersome symptoms, then someone should treat it. If you've got medically documented hypogonadism and DO NOT have bothersome symptoms, you really don't "need" help, or treatment.
If you need a second opinion, do it in a medical clinic. Not only can your fellow AM'ers not do anything for you, but their advice is often based on material that they've read and don't even understand -- even if they think they do.
"I'm not fat, I'm big boned!"
06-21-2013, 08:41 PM
06-21-2013, 09:05 PM
06-21-2013, 09:07 PM
06-21-2013, 09:19 PM
06-21-2013, 09:19 PM
06-21-2013, 09:24 PM
06-21-2013, 09:25 PM
06-21-2013, 09:27 PM
06-21-2013, 09:28 PM
06-21-2013, 09:33 PM
06-21-2013, 09:36 PM
06-21-2013, 09:43 PM
06-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bestill in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:15 PM
- By JackDaniels in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 08-20-2012, 03:16 AM
- By dondon in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 27Last Post: 07-15-2012, 02:26 PM
- By WackyHormones in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 11Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:47 PM
- By anabolicscuba in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2011, 09:51 PM