Mithras / Dimethandrostenol Log

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Mithras/Dimethandrostenol Log

6/10 day 1

Have taken 1 pill so far. Gonna start off w 10gs a day for 3-5 days then move up to 15 then raise if need be. Just gonna try and put on as much muscle as possible not worried about being %'s but will not be eating crap like mcdonalds soda or ramen noodles. high protein carbs . Have a ton of whey and huge bag of universal weight gainer, lots of eggs and oatmeal. take vitamins, fish oils, tudca everything i need.

right now weight is around 185-190. Iv weighed 200 not too long ago, so should not be to difficult to get back or past that, my goal is 205.

Would like to break my pr'swhich are
Bench 335
Deadlift 455 and 405x7
dbell military 105x6
Gonna keep legs high rep because everytime my strength goes up i tear a muscle in quad doing deep squats, but will work legs hard and still go heavy so
......but mostly gonna try and focus more on just mass, sometimes strength messes with your psyche, but with mass will come strength.

will do 4 or 6 weeks will play by ear. if after 1 bottle im happy id like to be able to save the other for later but will go 6 weeks and higher dosage if needed. I know alot of people are waiting to use this for a winter bulk, afraid of adding some body fat, water or a little acne during the summertime. Im not afraid so gonna log and let you guys know how it goes

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
In for this, best of luck.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah they like it to be in the cycle info forum..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm in for some crazy ass gains broski.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
In fo dem gainz!!!!!!!

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Damn I saw people posting.I thought there actually was un update...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Did that 9months ago..look what it got me into;)

Waiting on my first to be born..expected this sunday...father's day
So your first Father's Day could be the day you became a father... Well played.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
still alive haha, sorry just nothing really to say the first few days

today is only the 5th day, the first two days i took 10mgs and last 3 including today 15mgs. Today i had an increase in strength, ill really be able to tell with shoulders tomorrow if it is the mithras, but today on deadlifts i did 405x5. during my last cycle i got 405x7 as my best, then it dropped 405x2 the last few weeks then today boom 5 reps, could be the stuff, but could have alot to do with my increase in calories and carbs as my weight has gone up morning around 186-7 and evening 190 opposed to last week 184 and 187. Still really early, no sides and nothing crazy to report, but if today was a result of the mithras then i think some great strength gains are ahead.......

but will be able to tell tomorrow on shoulders. Iv dropped on dumbell military to 90x8 so if tomorrow my reps on that go up and just doesnt feel as heavy ill be able to credit this stuff as already having started to work

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea i got ahead of myself with thinking the deadlifts goin up could be from it already working haha, just excited, and hey a little placebo making you work harder never hurts. itll probably take atleast 10 days. today did shoulders good workout, dbell 90x9 but definately not getting effects of stuff yet , only day 6. no sides, no shrinkage.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in how this turns out. Good luck brah :thumbsup:

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I'm in! read some articles trashing this stuff saying it will be garbage...but thay also did the same for m-sten. And I can personally say that m-sten is the SHIZZZ!!! So hoping the best for ya man

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I'm in! read some articles trashing this stuff saying it will be garbage...but thay also did the same for m-sten. And I can personally say that m-sten is the SHIZZZ!!! So hoping the best for ya man
will you send me those articles, im interested in what their saying

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude who wrote that article should keep his mouth shut before trying it himself.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Agreed, they were trashing something that they hadn't even tried and at the time it hadn't been released yet!! Lol and they knocked on m-sten which I am seeing some pretty spectacular gains from!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, they were trashing something that they hadn't even tried and at the time it hadn't been released yet!! Lol and they knocked on m-sten which I am seeing some pretty spectacular gains from!!
Tell me about it. Author of that article is some butthurt dude cuz he didn't come up with the compound himself. :spankme:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The authors has a misunderstanding about steroid chem, or is stupid.

No hate, it might be nicer than phera on the body.

But this whole combo thing shows his level of understanding. Which is newbie level, (as corney as that sounds )

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
The authors has a misunderstanding about steroid chem, or is stupid.

No hate, it might be nicer than phera on the body.

But this whole combo thing shows his level of understanding. Which is newbie level, (as corney as that sounds )
Pretty sure they are just knocking the gear that works because they are peddling 1dhea as the best **** ever lol.

Pretty sad. But BUMP:hammer:

Update PLEASE! :D

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
just finished with day 10. nothing to report. no sides, no testicular atrophy, no real noticeable increase in size or strength yet. i have upped the dose to 20mgs the last couple days, i think 15 is a little low. not sure how long it should take to start having an effect.....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just finished with day 10. nothing to report. no sides, no testicular atrophy, no real noticeable increase in size or strength yet. i have upped the dose to 20mgs the last couple days, i think 15 is a little low. not sure how long it should take to start having an effect.....
Prob need at least 30mg.
30mg of phera was a pretty basic dose, with 40-50 being typical.

How is it dosed? Hopefully 10mg per cap. 90 caps.
If not, they fckd up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw, 5mg/90 caps.

15mg for a 30 day supply.

That sucks.