Cutting with H-Drol(Female Cycle Help)

neoc

Awards
Hi
I'm 19, female, 135lbs, 5'4 and have been training for 2 years. I am starting prep and I want to do a 6 week cycle of Halodrol. This is my current idea for a cycle:

week 1: 15mg 1x daily (8am)
week 2: 15mg 2x daily (8am/pm)
week 3-6: 25 mg 2x daily (8am/pm)

I'm on Wendler's 5/3/1 and going to do HIIT 3x a week plus I have my diet in check to cut. PCT I'm planning on tapering off and adding 5HTP. My main question is.. do you think this cycle will only help me to preserve while I cut? I'm currently 19% BF hoping to drop to 14-15%. Does this cycle seem effective? Or do you have any tips? If I could I want to gain a tiny bit more muscle but I'm not relying on the halo for that. I know I could use anavar or something else but I really want to stick with something legal for now. I've been researching this for the past 4-5 months and I know it's what I want to do.. I just want to check with people who have experience and see what they think.

Thanks.

Also- I'm aware hdrol isn't traditionally available in 15mg capsules. I have a mg scale and capsules and capsule sealer and everything i need to make the appropriate doses.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I would hesitate to run it at 50mg total per day on your first run. IMO I think 25mg/day is a great place to start. Best of luck.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi
I'm 19, female, 135lbs, 5'4 and have been training for 2 years. I am starting prep and I want to do a 6 week cycle of Halodrol. This is my current idea for a cycle:

I'm on Wendler's 5/3/1 and going to do HIIT 3x a week plus I have my diet in check to cut. PCT I'm planning on tapering off and adding 5HTP. My main question is.. do you think this cycle will only help me to preserve while I cut? I'm currently 19% BF hoping to drop to 14-15%. Does this cycle seem effective? Or do you have any tips? If I could I want to gain a tiny bit more muscle but I'm not relying on the halo for that. I know I could use anavar or something else but I really want to stick with something legal for now. I've been researching this for the past 4-5 months and I know it's what I want to do.. I just want to check with people who have experience and see what they think.

Thanks.

Also- I'm aware hdrol isn't traditionally available in 15mg capsules. I have a mg scale and capsules and capsule sealer and everything i need to make the appropriate doses.
Yes it will DEFINITELY help you preserve on a cut. You will likely gain some muscle. You should look more into anavar(instead of hdrol), aas is not hard to obtain. Seems like you know what you're doing, halo is pretty anabolic and not very androgenic, so virilazation won't be an issue. Good luck on your contest. Dosage looks a bit high imo.

neoc

Awards
Thanks both of you. Any ideas on what my peak dosage should be then? My only problem with anavar is that I travel a lot and I would be extremely paranoid trying to get it through customs/security.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks both of you. Any ideas on what my peak dosage should be then? My only problem with anavar is that I travel a lot and I would be extremely paranoid trying to get it through customs/security.
I would start with 30mg/day. That might be all you need at your weight, and since you're a girl. That can be easily remedied. Just take the anavar caps/tabs and put them in a bottle of advil or something.

neoc

Awards
Wow, never thought of that. I will look further into var then. Thanks

neoc

Awards
stopped reading at 19
Understandable. However, I compete and I have been training and competing naturally for 2 years. I do not compete in a natural organization so it was inevitable. I am comfortable with my decision, but I am just trying to ensure that I do it the safest way possible.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
looks like you've put a lot of thought into it, just be safe :)

bossman523

Banned
Awards
can we see some photos of your competition-ready physique?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understandable. However, I compete and I have been training and competing naturally for 2 years. I do not compete in a natural organization so it was inevitable. I am comfortable with my decision, but I am just trying to ensure that I do it the safest way possible.
pix or it isn't true.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

Thanks.

this looks fine, ironmaglabs makes a halo for her, dosed appropriately for women, how they came up with that, who knows. but i'd say to start with 15mg, and keep there. female (german) athletes were given tbol back in the day, I have a paper on the dosages used somewhere.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i thought they discontinued halo for her. those women are too muscle-y for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did they? man, im out of date on the latest stuff out.

neoc

Awards
haha sorry, I don't want to post pictures. If in the future I get the opportunity of a sponsorship, pictures on a thread like this could ruin it. Don't want to take the chance and have something come back and bite me in the ass. I'm figure though- those girls are bikini :)

Yeah, they discontinued Halo for Her.. unfortunately. Woulda been a great option.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you apparently have never worked for a company that sponsors people. unless maybe you're hoping to get sponsored by a church or something? pic aren't important though, be cautious, methylated steroids are dangerous if abused.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
There are some very knowledgeable guys here. But I'm not sure if anyone has experience working with female competitors. You may get some info on how these compounds "theoretically" would effect females and maybe some second hand info from someone's friend's girlfriend's sister who took var five years ago.

At the end of the day, we mostly rely on others who have already run a compound to help determine dosage. There are the brave few that put themselves out there as guinea pigs to try new compounds. But most of us wait for logs and go by other people's experience.

So with all that said, I recommend trying to find someone you trust and who has real experience with female dosage and potential side effects. There are probably better boards than AM to help you get answers. Perhaps you could anonymously post on a figure board.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you can read old papers from when chicks were fed orals to enhance their performance in the Olympics, 60's-70's

And learn from real data, not bs from a dumb chick that doesn't know shiit about steroids.