Got my Test levels checked....

1. Got my Test levels checked....

427 total Testosterone
    71 free Test

I'm 31 years old. I think this is a little low, and researching on the web states that I should be around 600, but my doc isn't concerned because it's still in the "normal" range > 250.

I've done a couple of ph cycles with proper PCT, but never checked my test levels before. I don't feel any different now than I ever did, actually I feel better, but that's probably accounted to the increased exercise and muscle mass.

I've been doing some research and am thinking of pinning Test. Thoughts?

2. F------k no. If you're feeling good, and everything is functioning properly, don't self medicate with test (unless you're wanting to begin cycling for more muscle mass). I'm on trt because I kept having symptoms of low t (lethargy, low sex drive, depression), but I've always packed on natural muscle like crazy in the gym. I don't think building muscle is really based on how high your test levels are, genetics are a huge factor. For instance, my body only needs a test level of 300ng/dL - 500ng/dL to build a lot of lean muscle mass. My test levels began staying at low 300's, and I started feeling like ****. If your endocrine system is working properly, don't f- with it.

3. Sounds good to me. Test E 12 week at 500mg/week.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    F------k no. If you're feeling good, and everything is functioning properly, don't self medicate with test (unless you're wanting to begin cycling for more muscle mass). I'm on trt because I kept having symptoms of low t (lethargy, low sex drive, depression), but I've always packed on natural muscle like crazy in the gym. I don't think building muscle is really based on how high your test levels are, genetics are a huge factor. For instance, my body only needs a test level of 300ng/dL - 500ng/dL to build a lot of lean muscle mass. My test levels began staying at low 300's, and I started feeling like ****. If your endocrine system is working properly, don't f- with it.
    Of course I want more muscle mass. I've done a few oral ph cycles (hdrol x2, pmag, havoc). Just seeing my actual numbers though has gotten me thinking. I figured eventually I'd want to pin because I'd get tired of the short oral cycles with minimal gains, and now that I see my numbers are fairly low, I figure why not start now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Sounds good to me. Test E 12 week at 500mg/week.
    Heh, jump right into the 500mg huh? I was thinking 400mg to start.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post

Of course I want more muscle mass. I've done a few oral ph cycles (hdrol x2, pmag, havoc). Just seeing my actual numbers though has gotten me thinking. I figured eventually I'd want to pin because I'd get tired of the short oral cycles with minimal gains, and now that I see my numbers are fairly low, I figure why not start now?

Heh, jump right into the 500mg huh? I was thinking 400mg to start.
    Lol 400mg is is great too.

6. I just noticed this was in the Anabolics forum, I thought I was in the Anti-Aging forum haha

Yeah 500mg a week of test-e or test-c (split 250mg/twice weekly) for 3 months will pack on about 25-30lbs (around 15lbs being solid muscle) as long as you're lifting your ass off and eating enough. Just keep your e2 in check and you'll be gold. I did a blast of 500mg test-e for 8 weeks and gained 15lbs of lean muscle (shorter blast since I'm on trt). Instead of pct, I just go back to the regular trt dose. I'll be on this sh-t the rest of my life, so might as well have fun with it once in a while right? Hehe

Similar Forum Threads

1. will DECA raise my test level ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:59 PM
  2. Got my TESTOSTERONE levels checked!!! LOOK
    By Cantell in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:37 PM
  3. Anyone else that got low test level after an illness?
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 04:39 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 10:45 AM
  5. my test level
    By keith1569 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 10:56 AM