Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.67%

Got my Test levels checked....

427 total Testosterone
    71 free Test

I'm 31 years old. I think this is a little low, and researching on the web states that I should be around 600, but my doc isn't concerned because it's still in the "normal" range > 250.

I've done a couple of ph cycles with proper PCT, but never checked my test levels before. I don't feel any different now than I ever did, actually I feel better, but that's probably accounted to the increased exercise and muscle mass.

I've been doing some research and am thinking of pinning Test. Thoughts?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

F------k no. If you're feeling good, and everything is functioning properly, don't self medicate with test (unless you're wanting to begin cycling for more muscle mass). I'm on trt because I kept having symptoms of low t (lethargy, low sex drive, depression), but I've always packed on natural muscle like crazy in the gym. I don't think building muscle is really based on how high your test levels are, genetics are a huge factor. For instance, my body only needs a test level of 300ng/dL - 500ng/dL to build a lot of lean muscle mass. My test levels began staying at low 300's, and I started feeling like ****. If your endocrine system is working properly, don't f- with it.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds good to me. Test E 12 week at 500mg/week.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.67%

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    F------k no. If you're feeling good, and everything is functioning properly, don't self medicate with test (unless you're wanting to begin cycling for more muscle mass). I'm on trt because I kept having symptoms of low t (lethargy, low sex drive, depression), but I've always packed on natural muscle like crazy in the gym. I don't think building muscle is really based on how high your test levels are, genetics are a huge factor. For instance, my body only needs a test level of 300ng/dL - 500ng/dL to build a lot of lean muscle mass. My test levels began staying at low 300's, and I started feeling like ****. If your endocrine system is working properly, don't f- with it.
    Of course I want more muscle mass. I've done a few oral ph cycles (hdrol x2, pmag, havoc). Just seeing my actual numbers though has gotten me thinking. I figured eventually I'd want to pin because I'd get tired of the short oral cycles with minimal gains, and now that I see my numbers are fairly low, I figure why not start now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Sounds good to me. Test E 12 week at 500mg/week.
    Heh, jump right into the 500mg huh? I was thinking 400mg to start.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post

Of course I want more muscle mass. I've done a few oral ph cycles (hdrol x2, pmag, havoc). Just seeing my actual numbers though has gotten me thinking. I figured eventually I'd want to pin because I'd get tired of the short oral cycles with minimal gains, and now that I see my numbers are fairly low, I figure why not start now?

Heh, jump right into the 500mg huh? I was thinking 400mg to start.
    Lol 400mg is is great too.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I just noticed this was in the Anabolics forum, I thought I was in the Anti-Aging forum haha

Yeah 500mg a week of test-e or test-c (split 250mg/twice weekly) for 3 months will pack on about 25-30lbs (around 15lbs being solid muscle) as long as you're lifting your ass off and eating enough. Just keep your e2 in check and you'll be gold. I did a blast of 500mg test-e for 8 weeks and gained 15lbs of lean muscle (shorter blast since I'm on trt). Instead of pct, I just go back to the regular trt dose. I'll be on this sh-t the rest of my life, so might as well have fun with it once in a while right? Hehe

Similar Forum Threads

1. will DECA raise my test level ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:59 PM
  2. Got my TESTOSTERONE levels checked!!! LOOK
    By Cantell in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:37 PM
  3. Anyone else that got low test level after an illness?
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 04:39 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 10:45 AM
  5. my test level
    By keith1569 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 10:56 AM